Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:38:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you holding EOS?  (Read 30742 times)
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:11:42 PM

A typical coin with a steady growth rate is EOS. Although, I prefer other coins of my choice for now, while the the little EOS that I have will be kept until the market becomes bullish.
Whoever is looking for a fast profit, should not bother buying EOS, because it is a long term coin.
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:17:54 PM

I keep a quarter of my savings at EOS. Despite the collapse of cryptocurrencies and in particular EOS in 2018, I don’t intend to get rid of it, as I am sure that in the long term I will recover my losses and will be in the black.
yes you are right if you invest then you have to do it for profit. if you have strong determination then you will still hold hold, although it will take a lot of time. therefore in this case you must be patient and still see developments in your investment

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:18:07 PM

EOS project which as I remember collected quite a large number of funds. I think that with this money the developers had to create everything that they were talking about, well, in fact we are not seeing what they promised there today. It's horrible.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 03:29:47 AM

I was holding eos a few more months ago Although, but I did not really know what it would be for me a list of profit. But now we see the market volume of EOS going forward everyday. It's true that my EOS holding plan is too much for the day.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:53:56 AM

Unfortunately, I am not holding EOS as I am running short of funds to buy this precious coin at present. But I will buy some in the days to come. I have heard that the coin has much potentiality and much to offer. But in terms of surpassing ethereum, it is unlikely that EOS will beat ethereum at least in the next five years. Still most of the coins are based on ethereum blockchain.

catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:47:53 AM

I see a lot of Dapps games based on EOS for implementation. They also have a lot of fans and players. So I think I'll buy this coin
I agree with you. There are a lot of applications that pay dividends in eos. This is very convenient, in fact, plus the price of eos has only recently increased

Honestly, we should buy this coin, in the long term it will be very beneficial for us. This is a potential coin Wink
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:53:42 AM

EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.

Well, if I am going to check the EOS now at the coinmarketcap so far it was 5.42$ each were it has been increased 2$ due to last month if I am not mistaken it was 3.3$ something like that. As I can see with it is one of the good coins now in the market also good to hold in a long terms I think. I guess EOS has something that it has were most of the investors are attracted unto it. But I doubt EOS can surpass ETH for now.
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:48:59 PM

I have a very little amount of EOS. Actually, i get irritated from EOS.

They raised 4 billion dollars and that harmed the market and they really didn't need that amount of money.
casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:51:33 PM

EOS is a really good project with great potential. It has a good team and I am waiting for next EOS dip to buy EOS. I think it can easily 2x-3x in a year.

I have to admit that EOS is very good for bounty hunters after the classic trick and finding it. EOS is a good place to trust and invest, to participate to contribute to the overall profitability  Roll Eyes

Am I spamming? Report me!
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:55:56 PM

No, I do not hold the Eos coins, but I think that this project is very interesting and it is worth to invest in it. Soake your own decision.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:00:06 PM

Without any doubt I am holding EOS, because it is one of the most perspective altcoins on the whole market. EOS has held the largest ICO in the history and the largest token swap of all times. This guys are big and are going to be even bigger.
I also hold EOS 40% of the total investment assets that I have. I have no doubt about this asset, because its development now really shows very good progress. where the journey is easier than the ethereum platform which was first released.

Wow. Do you believe in the power of this altcoin so much that you decided to invest in it almost half of the money? EOS is still considered to be new crypto, thus although it has a high market cap, I'd better choose other alts.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:39:50 PM

EOS is still staying adopt a better technology than ethereum, but unfortunately its users complain when making an eos wallet, they have to pay some money to activate their wallet.
I predict that in two years the value will exceed ethereum

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Awalt541

Activity: 438
Merit: 256

Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:59:54 PM

I hodl 1000 EOS in my ether wallet. I think EOS has good project nad will grow in the future, so i invest my money on EOS in 2018 and i will sell at the end of 2020. And i will be patient waiting for it. I thi EOS will grow to 8$ in the end of 2020.

.Redot.com.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.• Lowest Trading Fees.
.• Commission Rebates..
.• 70% for Referrals.
.• Top Technology..
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.$3,000,000 BOUNTY.
Fammosh82

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:43:12 PM

Yes, I am one of those people who believe in the potential and further development of EOS. Now the purchase of EOS coins will be a really profitable solution for ambitious investors. After all, now the prices of coins remain quite low, and from next year they may become more expensive
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86]
  Print  

Jump to: