Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:18:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find good ICOs?  (Read 4932 times)
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:48:09 PM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
I recommend you to join bountyhive basically it is a website like a bounty hunting platform. The project that listed out there i truly believe they have made research before listing those projects so those must be trusted. The site is really simple especially if you want to report all the activities related to the campaign. This also protect us from bad ICO or scam projects. Besides bountyhive there are some sites out there but I forgot the link.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:42:44 AM

Check if the profile team pics is displayed and check the use case. Read the whitepapers and see on the Product usefull.

Yeah, read and understand the entire concept of the project, but think also that scammers are still around us and definitely they have using ICO project to get money from the community. They are working it hard also so we can't easily take it down such ICO is legit or not. That's why we just be cautious in doing these.
The most important thing is to look at the project and see if they have the potential of becoming a success, there are many coins that are released that make no sense after reading just a few lines you realize that there is no way they can make that a reality, so by using a little bit of common sense you can avoid most of the scams that are in the market right now.
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:43:21 AM

There are a lot of ICOS who seem to be a good program, but they do not have the smell of the success. that is why i am always trying to contribute to those projects that are looking good for a long term.

Check if the profile team pics is displayed and check the use case. Read the whitepapers and see on the Product usefull.

Yeah, read and understand the entire concept of the project, but think also that scammers are still around us and definitely they have using ICO project to get money from the community. They are working it hard also so we can't easily take it down such ICO is legit or not. That's why we just be cautious in doing these.
The most important thing is to look at the project and see if they have the potential of becoming a success, there are many coins that are released that make no sense after reading just a few lines you realize that there is no way they can make that a reality, so by using a little bit of common sense you can avoid most of the scams that are in the market right now.

Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 665

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:52:01 AM

Do not forget zuflo.io
please visit

https://zuflo.io/en

I think it's a good ICO, and it has reached soft cap.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Agathai

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:23:11 AM

A complete list of good members of the forum can help you get a good look and to find good ico to invest in later. An effort is very good of him, it can help you.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2891192.msg29721083#msg29721083

In addition, I can hint at a blockchain platform that can break the rules of digital photography technology. It is a revolution to bring clarity. It is open for cooperation as well as for digital photographers / buyers. There is definitely potential for us to reach the moon. You can refer and join me.
https://ico.photochain.io/
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:26:22 AM

I check sites for ICO es but then read what is that for go to site check some ifno there afther what maybe i will join its bounty or invest some money its very important check all info about it to not be scammed.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

CoinNooob

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:37:35 AM

I use bitcointalk and coinschedule. But if you're not sure what to invest in it could be wise to join some paid website / group, but you need to do your research first to find a legit one!
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:52:36 AM

Join the community of ICO projects, see what people say about the ICO. Maybe they will tell the real things they have experienced during their ICO business. You will make more informed investment decisions.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:16:01 AM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!

icodrops is a good one, as it shows the price current compare with ico price
Then, we have https://www.icoalert.com/, i consider these a huge database for ico
Next, reviews however try to ignore bias review as most is paid to promote content
jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:21:37 AM

My basis of choosing a good ICO is simple. Them having good and active updates on their facebook and twitter pages. Having industrious staffs and having exposures on video coverages. That would suggest that they are legit and not hiding.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:28:48 AM

When you looking for good ico project you have to focus on the team and goals. In my opinion you can find good ico projects on this forum because here are people with big experience in the field, and they can help you with choose. Just find any topic with " the best ico in this year " and there you will find something for you
dududada

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

For me, the most important thing I look out for is whether there is an MVP ready. Because I do not want to invest in just an idea. Anybody can have ideas, the tough part is the execution.

This the the simple checklist I have:
- MVP?
- Utility of the token. what is it for?
- Is it an existing company?
- Experienced team related to the industry?
- Is the roadmap ambitious yet achievable?

Do let me know what you guys think
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:57:38 PM

Icorating.com is the best way to find good rated icos ccn.com news also we can find news about happenings about crypto market and ico markets as well
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:55:51 PM

My basis of choosing a good ICO is simple. Them having good and active updates on their facebook and twitter pages. Having industrious staffs and having exposures on video coverages. That would suggest that they are legit and not hiding.
Thank you for giving some criteria for evaluating a good ICO. I would like to comment more on the Telegram community. If the Telegram community is good, they will be asking a lot of questions about the project and we will get the most accurate ideas about them.

Philippines

Activity: 261
Merit: 5

https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:58:19 PM

If I were you go ahead and do your own research . First check the team if they are real and have a potential to make the project successful . Second conduct a research about the location and reputations if there were people who say it's scam and their proof . Then conclude !!!
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:49:26 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
bvar69

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:02:41 AM

Verified ICOs is a good resource for pretty good projects.

www.verifiedicos.com
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:10:25 AM

I do not think that can be a good rule of thumb, because many are making a lot of updates in their social media, and holding seminars, it is also deceptive because all parties are part of their ICO scam and it happened to last project
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:45:55 AM

Good day! I use foundico.com to check for potential ICOs. Everything about the project is there. Upcoming ICOs, Active ICOs and their end date. ICO team, and coin information. On my opinion everything I see there are good ICOs. But of course yes you should do your own research and not just rely on one given information only.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:05:49 PM

Since I participate in the bounty, I find good ISOs through reliable managers of bounties or company bounties.
There are not so many of them, here are some examples of them:
Amazix group:
www.amazix.com           bounties.biz
needmoney group:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2277262.0
Sylon:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=112240
Of course, you need to research the projects they proposed. This is one of the ways, but most often I use it.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: