Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:09:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find good ICOs?  (Read 4932 times)
Zorane

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:31:58 AM

i look on ICO trakers, like on ICO Bench, where i find th bestt project  -  SOnder ICO
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:54:30 PM

first to find a goof icos looks at   icodrops.com i trust it , than you can check the list of UPCOMING ICO to choose your icos , the best icos who have high rating  .

To date, there are a lot of resources that are provided by the company's ico ratings. But only I will not blindly trust all these results, Because everywhere can abuse their capabilities. Proceeding from this, it is up to you to conduct a thorough analysis of the project you like.

That is right, some ICOs uses some shady strategy just to make their ratings high. This is business and let us accept the fact that people will do everything just to make sure they can get the attention of the investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:14:11 PM

in my opinion 2018 year its not good for ico investments  Angry you better wait for token or coin hit the exchanges and then buy it. cause almost 80 or more percent of them are dropping in price for few times. i already saw it almost every time and for now i dont wanna invest anymore. too many icos now and too may scammers and bad project trying to collect your money
I agree with this if we take into account that most coins go down in value after the ico then the correct action to take is to wait after the ico and wait for the price to go down and to take advantage of the low prices, just make sure the price is not crashing because you do not want to become a bag holder and lose your investment before you even have a chance to make money with that coin.

If you want to know on how to find an good ICO the first thing you should do is make a lot of research, there's many ICO rating site that will may help you to find one such as icobench.com icotracker and most of them are icodrops.com.
I have always thought about those sites as a form of scam, the owners of an ico could always buy a good review in those kind of websites, a small investment there can make to them a lot of money, obviously this will be very manipulative and even illegal but with so many scammers in this market it is almost a sure thing that something like that is happening.
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:38:34 PM

At the moment, I recommend you not to participate in any ICO. Market is not stable and new tokens fail to raise their prices above their ICO prices.
AlanShlafter

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:48:15 PM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
You should make a good research about the project of the ICOs. Try to check the most used websites for ICO informations such as:

https://icobench.com
https://www.trackico.io
https://www.ico-check.com
Zveresk

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:54:58 AM

First of all you need to study ICO project well - website, idea, team, roadmap, etc. All  info you can find in whitepaper. And look through ICO rating website. For example - icobazaar.com, foundico.com, bitexpert.io/rating-ico and many others.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:44:58 AM

Go to the ICODROPS website and study the best projects. I can advise you EON-a new game project on the blockchain.
pleaderzazure

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:43:30 AM

Usually, I think ICOs says GOOD if has a get many good rating from many trusted a website rating ICO, How much teamwork and how much seriously to build this ICO until success. So you must always check how more active they telegram group and more social media they have.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:45:36 AM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
If you follow some information you can find goog ico as well. There is need good analysis. You can see about ico on icobench and search on their website, social media and all about team. Hopefully you will be able to find best ico easily.
coinfinder000

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Swipe

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:46:19 AM

ICOs are very risky now. They are damaging too much. I prefer to stay stationary at BTC and ETH.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:34:47 AM

to see the good ICO, I am used to seeing the team and counselor, after which everything that supports the project, such as the company that cooperated with ICO, the price of ICO, and others I analysis from the white paper
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:58:54 AM

ICOs are very risky now. They are damaging too much. I prefer to stay stationary at BTC and ETH.
you say prefer to remain silent on Ethereum and Bitcoin, but I see you are using signatures from an ICO, meaning you are also participating in ICO is not it? although only limited to be a bounty participant?
I think your statement is not in line with what you are doing
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:32:24 PM

For me, the main factor in choosing an ICO is the project team. Team and team again. If there is a team, there will be a product that can be sold, and social networks, and sponsors of the project. And most importantly, if there are bright heads and the idea of the project will deserve the attention of investors.
Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:35:22 PM

I first of all see who is the manager of this ISO. Then I read their website, who is part of the team, when it is planned to go to the stock exchange, etc.
In my friend's other opinion:
- Participate in all possible Iso
THERE is surely some of them will make a profit.
it's up to you to watch how much time you can put it.
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

There are many ways you can look for ICOs under the signature of each account and analyze your options for a potential ICO.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:39:46 PM

looking for a legit ICO is hard but I have trick tips that I usually do. the following tips my tricks:
1. check first at coinschedule, I usually take in top 10 ICO trusted
2. once you get the ICO name that catches your attention, you can see his team through icobench, usually i am looking for a team that has been verified by icobech
then it's up to you, you can analyze it further, that's just my tick in choosing ICO
TonyMillsCryto

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:45:24 PM

Please asked a lot of questions over this issue. it answer is simple . Do your own research. make your choice. it might work out or it might fail u.
that is very simple. there are some sites that can assist you in getting better Icos but some are not trusted again. due to unhidden actions taking by some of these sites.
LauraCroft

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:28:32 AM

I just read as many whitepapers as I have time to and then decide from there
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:01:38 PM

Coin mining is the backbone of the Cryptocurrency network. Miners provide security and confirm coin transactions. Without coin miners, the network would be attacked and dysfunctional. Coin mining is done by specialized computers. The role of miners is to secure the network and to process every Coin transaction. Miners achieve this by solving a computational problem which allows them to chain together blocks of transactions . For this service, miners are rewarded with newly-created Coins and transaction fees.Distributed hash power spread among many different miners keeps Coin secure and safe.Miners secure the Coin network by making it difficult to attack, alter or stop. The more miners that mine, the more the secure the network. The only way to reverse Coin transactions is to have more than 51% of the network hash power.ADC is a coin that can be mined by coin machine applied Crypt technology.
NAME : Asian Develop Coin
TICKET : ADC
ALGO : Crypt (mining).
TYPE : POW.
TOTAL SUPPLY : 50 000 000 coin.
PREMINE : 15 000 000 (30% total coin)
BLOCKTIME : 5 min
BLOCKSIZE : 5 coin/block.
The major problems that most foreign investors face are the legal barriers, which can be quite confusing. This leads to limits on multinational investments, despite the fact that Asia is a very fertile market. It also leads to an abundance of finance in the US and EU. The result is that although Asia has the potential, it ends up not being developed. The ADC coin will be for ventures that are ripe for investment in these nations. These ventures can execute projects using the ADC ICO funds to make a profit. The investors can redeem ADC for the real benefits from projects developed by the venture. The venture is independent in the development process with some technological support offered or ADC funding. The ADC can also be traded on exchanges to make a profit. In the EU and US, the expected return on investment in 3–7%. However, investors can expect to get back as much as 20–50% if they invest in Asia.
diedvw96

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:09:25 PM

I trusted ICObench, but lately. I don't agree with his economics model for ICO rating services but what can we do? What bothers me the most is the lack of professionalism (perhaps even the lack of any real investigation) of the these called experts. This will damage the whole ecosystem and a lot of naive investors will lose their money.

The bad news for these rating services is that they will also be held legally responsible if they endorse or advertise a scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: