Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:04:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4387 times)
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:57:52 PM

Cryptocurreny many benefits because it allows users to invest or transact. Cryptocurreny can turn a person's life into a millionaire. Cryptocurreny is unpredictable and highly volatile.
jocker00

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:01:10 PM

there are a huge list of things that i like about crypto currency then anything that's in the market now.there are given some below.

=Instant trading on exchanges is unique to cryptocurrency.
=There is no central third party, you can be your own bank.
=States can’t control the value of decentralized cryptocurrencies via monetary or fiscal policy.
=Anyone can create a cryptocurrency.
=You can send money across the world quickly and for little cost.
=A volatile 24/7 global markets mean there is never a dull moment and always money to be made.
=smart contracts have the potential to change the world in a number of interesting ways.

i think these are some of the best things about crypto currency.
lilysbee

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:11:50 PM

the transparent nature , peer to peer, global money transfer with security , owning your own asset no central authority controlling my fund. these are among the things that get  me excited  about cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

The freedom to build your own finance from ground up to been a full custodian of your own asset and the borderless nature of bitcoin are few reasons  why cryptocurrency is so special!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
leha-muzichuk

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:17:50 PM

I like the technology of blockchain. Blockchain is the technology of the future, in 5 years it will be popular all over the world. So I trade to become rich. With bitcoin, we will all become rich!
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?
1) transparency, anonymity (some of coins if u prefer it), decentralization. You are your bank (no middleman). As money i really like crypto
2) it's a worldwide fastest way to transfer money without any whatever
3) it's technologies, it's opportunities, it's progress and it's the future
Trail22

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:18:16 AM

The most important thing provided by cryptocurrency is anonymity and complexity. The distortion of data during transmission is almost impossible, and the result of attempts to distort data does not justify the money spent on it. Crypto will replace the money in the future, if not now you try, want anymore.
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:22:36 AM

Cryptocurrency is a real need in the economic order at this time. Everything is so easy now in our lives. In this case, trading will be more transparent, reliable and easy. It is the best foundation for a dynamic and sophisticated future. We all have to support crypto until later.
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:25:43 AM

The most essential thing gave by digital money is secrecy and multifaceted nature. The mutilation of information amid transmission is relatively outlandish, and the consequence of endeavors to twist information does not legitimize the cash spent on it. Crypto will supplant the cash later on, if not currently you attempt, need any longer.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:29:01 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 04:54:08 AM by UAE Seasider

I think the best thing about cryptocurrency is that we can easily have full control of holding it securely in our own wallets and the facilities to trade it on exchanges without the similar exorbitant fees we face when using traditional exchanges (stocks and funds). Closely following behind that is the ability to quickly and easily move it from one place to another again with very low fees and without border restrictions.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:37:38 AM

Crypto can have great benefits. aside from the results that can be obtained from it of course also from existing technologies in crypto. so this certainly wanted more people so as to make his request. Crypto has a very helpful technology system if applied in life. Crypto can start making this acceptable and certainly will be the better for the long term.
cryptosuotor

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:43:18 AM

DECENTRALIZED:cryptocurrency is decentralized,so no one government entity can quietly mint money for their own purpose and have access to your transaction,account etc.
SECURITY:so nobody can forge or steal your money.
PRIVACY:your transaction can't be seen or reported to other entitles so these are the major reasons why i like cryptocurrency.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:28:40 PM

For me, I like in cryptocurrency is that I can invest and I can make money by joining in bounty campaign.
And in cryptocurrency you can wait and hold for a long time until the value increases. You should try it, because the future starts from now.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

For electronic money I like most is it convenient in the transaction. If you deposit money at banks you can be limited to transfer, withdrawal ... in 1 day. With e-money you have the freedom to trade in spite of space and time.
High security. Very low transaction costs. Safety and environmental protection. There is potential for e-commerce development.
Lookjooru

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:35:51 PM

I like the bounty program
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:48:00 PM

The one of the best thing that I like about Cryptocurrency is the anoymous of the identification which hard to trace back. Secondly I like the part of without the middle man transaction and all the transaction is open book.
KurtEldon

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:49:06 PM

I mostly like the RIPPLE and ETH. Because it has a very strong block chain technology and the platforms and  Its generate the volume very fast. I think it' price will be cross the BTC price in these next few years.
davisagughalam

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:50:50 PM

Crypto is useful mainly because of the tech and blockchain technology and all its use cases. For trading, cryptocurrency is better than fiat due to high volatility. Though this requires proper understanding of the markets to let this be the case. Digital assets are generally better than fiat but will take a lot of work for mass adoption.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:05:46 PM

I like crypto that today you have a coin equivalent to $100, and tomorrow it can cost $200 or $300. And this is the fastest and easiest way to become better off. I also like the hypothetical possibility of using crypto as a single currency around the world. You will not need to exchange fiat for the currency of the country in which you arrived.
Nananeko

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:33:01 PM

Fast transaction without commision, or small commision. And this is more comfortable to use.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: