Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:12:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4387 times)
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:20:02 AM

Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?
There is no control and almost the entire market is decentralized. Only volatility is annoying, but it is inevitable. So the conditions are ideal until regulation is introduced.

Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:33:57 AM

I think the most people here just like one thing about cryptocurrencies and thats their value. THe most people here never ever get connected with the technology. I thing also the most never installed a wallet or staked coins. All they do is buying them on exchanges and trade. Just a small amount of the people her eis really in to cryptocurrencies!
sunao11

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:39:37 AM

I like encryption because I can trade globally without legal issues. Before I did not know about crypto each time I traded money out of the country, I had a lot of legal problems, and it took quite a bit of time. When I have a crypto I only take a few seconds for a transaction. It is great if crypto is recognized
Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:49:07 AM

I like not just cryptocurrencies, but blockchain technology and the opportunities it provides. We often forget about technology and see only the opportunity to earn money and increase their capital, but it is also not bad.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:52:24 AM

I don't like the feature of cryptocurrency rather for only investment. But, I like only Bitcoin the world-class digital currency that will last forever. I do not like the crypto because of the extreme level of volatile and the value becomes zero one day.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:03:26 AM

Cryptocurrency is a very large industry, so the opportunity for profit is enormous. And Cryptocurrency offers some very nice things about technology. And the more I like it, Cryptocurrency is able to give people a bigger profit by way of investing.
vividbery

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:25:03 AM

What I like most about cryptocurrency is if we invest in crypto will get more results, but of course there are risks, because every investment has risks, especially crypto is now experiencing a decline, hopefully crypto will soon rise again so that more people will invest in crypto
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:43:57 AM

It is very useful nowadays especially in transaction and financial industry. I like cryptocurrency because it gives me privileges to earn money easily, no complicated requirements required. Cryptocurrency is fast, reliable and more secured than fiat.
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

the thing that I like most about crypto is having a system that is not owned by the management system that is Blokchain, thus making Crypto a very good system breakthrough compared to Fiat, and also I can manage my crypto assets directly and without intermediaries of companies that need long and complicated process, and also with several other alternatives using crypto.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:07:43 AM

I am also a bounty hunter, so I definitely like cryptocurrency because the bounty gives a satisfying reward.
as long as the cryptocurrency still gives me a reward I will continue to support cryptocurrency and like it.
cryptosyss

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:51:07 PM

Of course, the main advantages are anonymity and the absence of intermediaries in trade – direct transactions. Convenient for online operation.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:36:09 AM

It is very useful nowadays especially in transaction and financial industry. I like cryptocurrency because it gives me privileges to earn money easily, no complicated requirements required. Cryptocurrency is fast, reliable and more secured than fiat.
investment into my penchant is indeed able to generate more profits that are supported with the advancement of Cryptocurrency that produces more profits in the future. so I give priority to have more coins for investment.
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:03:36 AM

What I like most about crypto is it can be a source of income without requirements needed. I am able to.earn in different ways without investing cash. I can just use my time and effort to earn while at home.

karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:08:35 AM

Cryotocurrency is very promising and important in commerce and international trade!  Cryptocurrency will reduce wastage,  issue of trust and will be useful for micro payment with little to no cost!

Mega Sardines

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:33:51 AM

What I like best in cryptocurrency is its volatility in the market. That gives life to trading. Also, cryptocurrency is decentralized so you feel safer about your resources - coins.

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:39:41 AM

Yes, cryptocurrency is for long-term growth which has very huge potential in the market but choosing the right one is always very tough because we have seen many projects getting into scam without any further developments. Potential coins will always strong growth in the coming days there is active behind the developments.

LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:45:32 AM

The unpredictability and excitement of every investor to invest more when it is really profitable. After all, many here are just for profit and act mainly as hamsters, which further adds nervousness and movement throughout the market.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:57:04 AM

I like not just cryptocurrencies, but blockchain technology and the opportunities it provides. We often forget about technology and see only the opportunity to earn money and increase their capital, but it is also not bad.
Cryptocurrency is the future currency and the whole world will use crypto as their regular currency. This is the main aim of cryptocurrency and I like this very much. I want to see cashless world in the future and it will happen only due to cryptocurrency. Crypto is also securing future and investors can make huge profits from holding their crypto for long time.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:10:07 AM

What I like about cryptocurrency is that, the chances to earn high profits are very possible and achievable. We can be able to gain it in just a short period of time. Although it is a vey risky kind of investments due to some big whales who manipulates the priceof the coins, at least the chances are there always.
joyclicks

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:19:11 AM

I don't like the feature of cryptocurrency rather for only investment. But, I like only Bitcoin the world-class digital currency that will last forever. I do not like the crypto because of the extreme level of volatile and the value becomes zero one day.
Many people still do not know blockchain technology. It will take long time to understand blockchain technology and its features and benefits. I am also waiting anxiously for blockchain technology to prevail in the world and people using it in routine life. On the other hand crypto is the future currency and will take over the currency market in the future. This will be a unique world.

FANFARE ◄◄◄◄ The World’s First Blockchain-Powered Social Commerce Community►►►► (https://tokensale.fanfare.global/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: