Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:41:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Bear Market coming soon?  (Read 18268 times)
cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:48:14 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 12:45:54 AM by cryptopuma

Yes bears will soon be coming once again when bitcoin fails to break the current resistances but lets hope that bitcoin will hit atleast $9k so that most of the altcoins are going to be massive,and after that we should expect some small corrections before bitcoin's value will try yo break the $10k resistances because that is where the hard resistance are placed.

acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:50:08 PM

This is very possible. We'll earn better very soon on our investment made. It's just a matter of time in a few days/weeks/months ahead
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:51:31 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 12:54:51 AM by cryptomema

After the bitcoin's value has started to be corrected im sure the market will going to be in bearish trend again,few hours or day from now.But it doesnt mean that the bull run is over,these corrections are needed to test the current support levels of bitcoin before it is going to break the current resistances,because if bitcoin has failed to breakout some resistances,the support levels will decide to what will happen to the market.

Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:51:42 PM

It is really necessary because the bulls will soon be tired,and these bears are going to dominate the market once again.
It can happen indeed that we are in bullish market again, expected the unexpected in the market. When their is bull their bearish market and no one knows when it will take place. So, analyze the market could really help onto your next step on your btc.
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:56:39 PM

This is really necessary because every bull runs needs to tests the current support levels so it will be much healthy for the market!As far as i can see bitcoin is trying to push the market up causing all the coins to grow,but it doesnt mean that corrections wont occur,as far as i can see few hours or days bitcoin's value will be corrected once again.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible! What do you think?

My opinion is new market is not powerful as the previous market it needs to take a long time to improve in many things but hoping it will be back soon the last year crypto currencies values will come again very quickly.
It has gained the stability i suppose, Look at the latest chart and how the market is steadily increase and if that was even getting bearish trend and it's only a little and it's not even make the bitcoin getting dumped again to the bottom.  We have passed and this time for big bullish will come to bring us into another level of ATH for crypto.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:17:56 AM

Bear market is always a possibility to happen anytime soon but I think, this time bitcoin is now stable at $8K USD in the current market. Perhaps, most of the altcoins are affected by the chain reaction by the increase in btc and so far, I guess the bear market is far from now to happen. Due to more people currently investing in btc and alts, that may hinder the bear market to take effect.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
pk lurah

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:50:56 AM

personally, I think, everything can be possible in crypto. but I do not see any sign. but the market can take one last drop from here, and overall market direction will rise from here, I think now more and more positive news coming to raise it. History says that the new pump is very close.
Sumartini

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:55:55 AM

nope. i think its more bullish market through te Q3 and Q4 of this year. well, cryptocurrencies is taking correction at the start of the year everytime and then go bull at the end. this siclus happen almost every time.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:01:02 AM

I do not believe so. Cryptos have already gone through a severe bear correction during Q1 of 2018. They have just started rising in the last ten days so a nice multi-month bull run should occur before the next correction.
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:27:29 AM

It's possible but the market sentiments right now is siding with a bull market we will see if we break bitcoin at 9500. If ever btc tanks within the following days it may just be a minor correction but I don't see it going into extremely low levels just like last month.
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:28:42 AM

Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible! What do you think?

I do not think that will happen because the bear market has not ended because many say if the market takes one last drop from here, but I believe the market will come back to it again, let alone the market is now pushing back to steady again, as many people lose their money when all altcoin decrease   
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:47:37 AM

Indeed the bear market has not ended yet, we are still in a downward trend. Besides we already saw a big correction and even experts as professional investors are no longer talking about the bubble. Instead the terminology shifted from "are we in a bubble" to "did we hit the floor yet". Besides that, ignore what you "heared from people" and do your own research. Unless of course these people were able to predict the correction.

DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:50:50 AM

A market crash or a bull run can only be predicted based on the news popping everyday. My point of view in the market is 30% technical analysis and 70% fundamental analysis. Base on what I am seeing around, it seems that those big whales are preparing for a big pump since we already experience a bear market for almost 5 months now. Also, there are more positive news coming out these past few weeks. The bulls are coming on stage.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:54:06 AM

I'm not sure we are going to see any crash any time soon.  The market have already survive the worst dumping in the history of cryptocurrency.  Looking in retrospect the bear market early this year,  you would see a lots of manipulation.

Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:54:57 AM

i also want it pump, rising of bitcion is the time have being waiting for

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:35:55 AM

A market crash or a bull run can only be predicted based on the news popping everyday. My point of view in the market is 30% technical analysis and 70% fundamental analysis. Base on what I am seeing around, it seems that those big whales are preparing for a big pump since we already experience a bear market for almost 5 months now. Also, there are more positive news coming out these past few weeks. The bulls are coming on stage.
spritJ

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:38:30 AM

Your guess has some truth, but I'm an optimist. I think this is a precursor to his forthcoming explosion. This is already the bottom of it. I believe it will not continue to fall. I think it will erupt again before the end of April.
Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:41:22 AM

It IS actually possible but in the end noone knows and also noone can predict occassions like that. just be patient, positive and just hodl
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:44:15 AM

Completely possible as the others have mentioned due to the nature of this market, but I seriously doubt this will happen since the entire market continues to rally without showing any proper signs of slowing down. Bitcoin also seems set to retread the $9k mark soon which will only help the market continue its rally. The good news is pouring in from all directions and investors have realized that bans by different countries(China, India, Korea etc) don't make a dent on the overall health of the market in the long term which is why they continue to buy more and more coins and tokens as time passes.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: