Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:55:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Bear Market coming soon?  (Read 18276 times)
habaratbu

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:08:57 PM

Yes the bears are coming as soon the bulls got tired,all of the bullruns are going to end sooner or later those bulls will be weaker,and those beards who slept for a while will give another bloody market for us,you should be taking profits when the bullish market has arrived,buyback from the bloody market when the trend has changed.

RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:30:14 PM

Possible, as bitcoin code written in the it will grow in the price all the time, the bad thing is bitcoin is speculative coin, so with big money it's easy to decrease. By my information at this time bulls coming in the bitcoin, so we will se bitcoin up to 15k.

ichi ocha

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:45:00 AM

Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible! What do you think?

It will not happen because with the bear market it will not be able to stabilize the market price and it will not be possible because the market may take the last decline from here and end up here and it will not happen again, I do see that this decline happens every single cucumber , but overall will go up from now on
ethergod

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:46:58 AM

Bear markets are inevitable, but the key is to think long term and not let short-term movements scare you. The overall growth potential of cryptocurrencies is massive, in my view. What happens in the short term is not important.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:52:53 AM

it's active market so it always up and down as well. in this time just my opinion should be a shake down after BTC climb back to 10k at this target many people will take profit again
and the fear will be back. at this time better just leave your chart, portfolio to avoid wrong action...

Semeny4

Activity: 120
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:13:50 AM

No one knows for sure but people who read TA are saying we need to break the downwards trendline and if we come back down and retest it and bounce off, it will be a true bull run or alt season. People who said it's a bull trap think whales are going to cause another crash and make new investors lose faith and sell their coins for the whales to buy coins at a lower entry point so they have a larger control of the market.
I also heard about this, but how do you know when serious investors will enter to leave the market?! After all, who makes the same predictions, as I understand it, or this man is paying him to do it, or just to share thoughts. I studied wave analysis of the market, and in the crypto market little depends on it.

█≣≣≣   ETHEERA   ≣≣≣█
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE
 ICO [10 FEB-30 APR]
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:18:38 AM

We had over four months of bear market that was enough to wipe out 95% of the value from my portfolio. The bull run has not even got going yet but yes, it could be a bull trap and we could see the market tumble even further down, but I have a feeling that is NOT the case right now and that we might see the market go upwards after this sideways movement. Let us wait and see, it is all we can do and hope things will improve and get better. If we ever reach one trillion n market cap then I will be convinced that we ar ein another bull run. We need to surpass the previous all time highs to be convinced of a bull run.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

KONIOS.com

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:20:17 AM

I don't think so. The bear market is over. I believe it won't come again. Although the Bitcoin and Ethereum markets have only risen slowly over the past few days, I think this is a sign of the upcoming bull market. I believe the market will soon burst. I am looking forward to this exciting moment.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
edwardnortonn

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:32:32 AM

There are very positive signs in the market showing that he market is recovering which is good news, it might take time for complete recovery, but when its finnally there, the bear will have no chance, at the current situation anything can still happen,but the bull is more probable than the bear
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:41:53 AM

I don't think so. The bear market is over. I believe it won't come again. Although the Bitcoin and Ethereum markets have only risen slowly over the past few days, I think this is a sign of the upcoming bull market. I believe the market will soon burst. I am looking forward to this exciting moment.
Today, the market is green. Lots of coins and tokens are rising slowly. I hope it will remain stable for a long time.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:59:02 AM

I don't think it's a false flag but might have a few setbacks until we reach back the 20k for BTC.

I'm myself enjoying all these green lights for the moment :p

ExpertTechnology

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:38:16 AM

I think that this sphere of activity is only beginning to develop, and in the future it is waiting for success, a large number of people invest their savings every day, market capitalization is growing. This means that everything will be better.
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

I am one who believes that we will see a bull market from June/July this year, however, I don't believe we will see a crash. The market is picking up again .

The following excerpt is from CCN, 21st April "Bitcoin Price Moves Toward $9,000 with Strong Momentum, Bull Market"

"Investors have gained more confidence in the cryptocurrency market and are now willing to take more risks by investing in cryptocurrencies with higher volatility and lower liquidity.

Still, in an interview with FT, Ethereum creator Vitalik Buterin stated that the valuation of most altcoins or tokens cannot be justified and are overblown. “There’s projects that never had a soul, that are just like, ra-ra, price go up. Lambo, vrromm, buybuybuy now!” Buterin said."

I agree with this - we are seeing more people take risks with altcoins. For the time being, many investors are moving away from precious metals and willing to put a higher amount of their assets into cryptocurrency portfolio.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:55:26 PM

everything is possible and noone can predict... but if you believe in crypto development and you have the good coins I think you just have to wait and hold as I'm doing and do not worry too much if market will go down or up in short term period...
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:23:02 AM

everything can be possible in crypto. but I do not see any sign. You can see from here, and the direction of the market will be improved from here, I think now there is a lot of positive news that appears to raise it. History says that the new pump is very close.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:38:13 AM

With the price increase and recovery that we are seeing now we should definitely be expecting another bear market after this because that is how the market works, just as prices cannot stay down forever, they also cannot stay up forever so we should brace ourselves for another bear market after a good run. Make sure to not panic as even that will pass
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:45:50 AM

I don't think there is likely going to be any correction until, we are close to $500 billion or $i trillion barrier, we just exit a bear market and those people calling another bear phase need to show real proof why this will be, I think for now we are good to go until we hit those psychological barriers
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

It is going to have a correction,bulls needs correction as normally so that the support levels will be tested,that is how bull run works.You should be taking your profits before these pullbacks will happen but im sure it will be small corrections as we can see the whole market is still in bullish trend which makes these bears weak.

The next bear will be big but the one that triggers the real bull market
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:01:23 PM

I believe that these current rises in the price of cryptos is just the beginning of greater things to come. The market has started to surge so high and we are not even yet in the middle of the year and this tells us how great the potential of crypto is. I can't wait to see Bitcoin hit 25k at the end of this year.
thanhphank34

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:02:15 PM

It is just a smail adjustment - then it wil be back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: