Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Bear Market coming soon?  (Read 18268 times)
pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:24:47 PM

yes, it should be, there is always swing mode, it can rise up forever or fall, so life is between two of these states, and we all like when it is high as an everest ^^

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vandako

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

It is possible, the market may take one last dip from here, but overall market direction will be up from here, i think the remaining part of this year will become bullish so good times are now near.

I hope this is true because some of my money is stuck which I invested when bitcoin was about $16000 leevel. I know it will soon reach this again but it is sad because money is stuck till then.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:31:32 PM

It is always possible that the market will will dip down, there is a bull market and there is a bear market. And I think the bear market will come soon once the fork will happen. Or if ever it will happen, correction always takes place and is needed in a market.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
pavelkor

Merit: 110

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:49:32 PM

yes, it should be, there is always swing mode, it can rise up forever or fall, so life is between two of these states, and we all like when it is high as an everest ^^
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:54:16 PM

Too many manipulations on the market, many major players, false news put pressure on the market, plus they have financial opportunities, I rejoice only that more and more people will learn about crypto.
ohlawdy

Merit: 100

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:56:48 PM

It could be a trap , but i think the price will go up. And that is more because of the self-fulfilling prophecy, if everybody thinks the price goes up nobody will sell , which will make the price go up. I think the general believe and trust in crypto is far more important then what some analysts say.

Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:57:53 PM

Of course the next bbull market is coming and capitalisation will reach new all time high, but it might be a little bit later

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:10:41 PM

Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible! What do you think?

everything is possible in the cryptoworld. like what happened couple of days ago, bitcoin rally upto 9200 and eventually crashed. but if you are a crypto veteran, you will no longer be affected by this pumps and dumps of the market. it is possible but my advise to you is to relax.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:45:45 PM

Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible! What do you think?

'Market will crash anytime soon'?, for me, it already happened, and I don't see any good reason for Bitcoin's price to crash again but everything possible though.

The massive increase of price of Bitcoin last year was so exciting that most professional traders said that it's too dangerous for it because it's like a bubble that may pop anytime soon, they are half right though because it didn't went full pop as the price of it doesn't fall down to zero instead I see it as a healthy market crash and healthy correction in the market because there is no infinite straight to the moon thing with Bitcoin, it needs to breath once again for an another all time high so a bearish market may happen once again but it's fine because for every lows there's always highs.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:50:46 PM

I know that Bear market is always around the corner, but this time I don't expect to see Bear market in the next couple of months.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
CryptoSheikh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:39:11 PM

I don't it's going to crash or go down crazily. We've seen great drops and i think it's time for a new bull market. But i don't think it will be like the previous one

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Zarinagotyu1

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:03:15 AM

I don't think, bears will return, until mid-summer there should be growth, since after the winter there was a very hard correction, perhaps this spring we will see a bitcoin of 20 thousand dollars
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:29:46 AM

Yeah. I have a friend who won't stop telling me that the bear market isn't over yet. Let's use this bull market to rake in as much profit as possible against the next hear run

will not happen because with the bear market there will be no market price stabilization and it will not be possible because the market may take the last decline from here and end up here and it will not happen again, I do see that this decline happens every year,

Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:13:30 AM

With a price recovery like we have seen these past couple of weeks it is only normal that it will be followed by a price dip which basically means that yes, we will go into another bear market once this price recovery is over. Bear markets are notorious for lasting years at a time so we should treat this bear market as one of those times too which means that, get ready for the bear market.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
kakaword

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

I think the bear market is over. There will not be another bear market. The market is picking up. I believe the bull market will come soon and I will continue to hold my currency waiting.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

It's nothing to be surprise of any bear market to recur in the crypto world as this is not happening only now but hundreds of times already. Whale investors manipulating the market where once it dip down enough, this whales will buy more and hold while waiting for the recovery to be able again to profit once it's up again. Fluctuations are normal and we just have to accept for this is the real thing in the crypto market. Just need to study and observe the trend how it works and learn it from here such that you may be well versed and improve your skills in analyzing the market trend.
EvieeHist

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:23:39 PM

true, it is very likely to happen. but we must always be aware that not all the news is true, because the fact is a lot of presuppositions and estimates, to avoid panic and regret should take a wise attitude.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:34:56 PM

Yes it is coming,and it could start anytime soon and we should be taking our profits as soon as possible so that we can maximize our gains from these bull runs,the market will surely going to have bear season as we already have a month of bull run ,and for me it is time for the market to get corrected as we already have enough.

Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:44:27 PM

It is not a new thing in cryptocurrency, the bear market could persist or stop and it become bullish again, that is the beauty of cryptocurrency.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:49:12 PM

The probability is very high, but the volumes are very significant, because now Soras has come to the crypto-currency world, which has a lot of money, but in general this is not good information, because where there is this person, there are woes, so troubles will soon begin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: