Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:36:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Bear Market coming soon?  (Read 18268 times)
5hoursaday

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:06:27 AM

We are already experiencing the bear market, and I want to believe that there can't be anything worse than this. The prices of the coins are badly low,and we can see them really struggling to get back on their feet. We will hope that this ends soon, and the bull market begins, even though it seems like it is going to take a quite some time to happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tanvir232

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:09:33 AM

Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible! What do you think?
You were correct. We are passing the moment right now.
Voomleli

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:48:04 AM

It could be a trap , however I figure the cost will go up. What's more, that is more a direct result of the unavoidable outcome, if everyone thinks the cost goes up no one will offer , which will influence the cost to go up. I think the general accept and trust in crypto is undeniably essential then what a few examiners say.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:41:38 AM

We are already in a bear market, look at the prices look at the charts. All of the coins are in the red now. The market will not crash though, that is not what is happening, we will just be a bear market for quite a while until the next bull comes around. This is where all of the patience that we talk about is important. We are already in a bear and we are going to have to wait it out.

wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:12:50 AM

We are already in a bear market, look at the prices look at the charts. All of the coins are in the red now. The market will not crash though, that is not what is happening, we will just be a bear market for quite a while until the next bull comes around. This is where all of the patience that we talk about is important. We are already in a bear and we are going to have to wait it out.

IN cryptocurrency there is always a possiblity of that, there are no 100% as always.

We've been into bearish months and as i can see the market we are not stronger than before.

We are starting to have the bull run, but this is not a hundred percent as i said we can still see dump.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:16:33 AM

The whole year has been characterized by bearish trend in cryptocurrency market! The bearish market will continue until there is a good reason for reversal and that will normalize the cryptocurrency market again and we can then expect Bullish sentiments and possibly bull run!

gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:18:20 AM

The market is hard to predict, but I continue to be bearish.

I think only short-term traders worry about your worries, long-term investors don't pay attention to the current market, because the market will always recover.
HansakaMadushan

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

After the bitcoin's esteem has begun to be amended im beyond any doubt the market will going to be in bearish pattern again,few hours or day from now.But it doesnt imply that the bull run is over,these revisions are expected to test the present help levels of bitcoin before it will break the current resistances,because if bitcoin has neglected to breakout some resistances,the bolster levels will choose to what will happen to the market.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:03:14 PM

The whole year has been characterized by bearish trend in cryptocurrency market! The bearish market will continue until there is a good reason for reversal and that will normalize the cryptocurrency market again and we can then expect Bullish sentiments and possibly bull run!
Indeed, good news will move this market up and rise again but as of now there is no sign of a bull trend. So many dump trend this year and people are making bad decisions because of this. Cryptocurrency is market that develop for a good reason so I know gree charts will come to us again.
sorkulor

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:35:42 AM

Of course,bear advertise is now appearing in our market as we as of now have multi month of bull runs it is significant with regards to corrections.Bulls are getting worn out to push the entire market up which is the reason those bears who rested for a really long time will overwhelm once and for all,we will see enormous rectifications few days or weeks from now.
Newsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:42:28 AM

At present, this market is already a bear market. It has been in the trough for a long time. At present, this market disappoints me because it has been falling. I don't know how long it will last, but I will still hold my Encrypted currency until the arrival of the bull market.
Godsinocool

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:43:01 AM

Although, following the fundamentals governing the Cryptocurrency economy, there is an anticipated bear market coming. Because, if by any means the Bitcoin ETF is not approved by September 30th, then we should be ready to see another bear market.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:02:15 AM

can you see a positive movement today, at least there is no severe fud like a few months ago, if indeed the main reference is the SEC's decision next month, then the bullish will occur until near the end of next month.

Yesterday I read articles about crypto bans in Saudi Arabia and cases of empty offices in Kucoin, this is a bit annoying but I'm sure it won't affect too much price sentiment.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:04:02 PM

can you see a positive movement today, at least there is no severe fud like a few months ago, if indeed the main reference is the SEC's decision next month, then the bullish will occur until near the end of next month.

Yesterday I read articles about crypto bans in Saudi Arabia and cases of empty offices in Kucoin, this is a bit annoying but I'm sure it won't affect too much price sentiment.

If we really go into the fud with intense emotions, we can easily fall prey to selling our coins even at a big loss. My mindset about the present scenario is treating the market as on sale and buying altcoins as much as I can is my way to go for now.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:10:52 AM

Anything is possible with crypto market, Bear Season is part of any financial.market but with what is happening now in crypto I think this is just a dip , So buy the dip and increase your position because I think Bear Market is ove and bulls are coming.
stoxalpha

Activity: 305

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:10:02 AM

The forecast is very accurate. The market has once again become depressed in June. Today, Ethereum has been hit hard. Perhaps the bear market will continue for a few months.

LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:15:55 AM

The market has long been in a bear market, and I guess it will continue. However, we will still not give up this year's expectations for the bull market, which is what will happen next.

Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:29:33 AM

I don't think there is a bear market anymore, because bear markets have often happened this year, but for now I am sure that a bull market will happen soon.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:37:34 AM

There is a possibility that the bear market may last until the end of the year and we need to be prepared for any development of events. Nevertheless, I will still be interested in and believe in the future of the Crypto-currency.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:47:43 AM

nice predictions Wink
the bear arrived and settled, the real bull market might yet arrive, it is just taking longer than expected...
some theories say that this could last one more year, to clear out the shit coins and gain structure for the entry of the "real money"... last year was total crazyness and a lot of scam projects had relative success...
cheers, may the bull arrive soon  Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: