Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:44:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Bear Market coming soon?  (Read 18274 times)
mgrbtc

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:54:16 AM

There is a possibility that the bear market may last until the end of the year and we need to be prepared for any development of events. Nevertheless, I will still be interested in and believe in the future of the Crypto-currency.

There is a possibility that the bear market will last much longer, maybe even several years. During this time, a lot of cryptoenthusiasts will be eliminated, of course. But in the end, maybe this is for the best.
brocardinf

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:30:48 PM

"
After the bear coming then the bull for 2018 will commence as we  move close to the half of the year, Now is the time to take little profit as we have  the bull for sometime.
I don't agree with you. The best way to make money it's when you going in one step with market
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:48:54 PM

it doesn't seem because maybe this is the last B market this year. but it may continue until next year, depending on the market situation
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:59:05 PM

I think that in the near future we are not expecting a repetition of the next bearish trend in the market. But even if it happens that I am sure that it will not be too much fall in prices because compared with the beginning of this year, prices have already fallen very very much.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:27:15 PM

Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible! What do you think?

How could you determine in April that there will be a long-term fall in cryptocurrency? And I want to ask, are you sure that after a strong fall in the crypto market, further growth is possible?

Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 10:45:40 PM

However, I don't see another bear market coming rather what I see is a small correction that will lead to price surge.If you watch very,you will see that cryptocurrency market has been subjected to a severe market correction as a result of fud,government threat and price surge that took place in the December, 2017.
Generally, I believe that weak hands who cannot withstand the turbulent market condition have sold off and the bull market might set in at any time.moreover, we have read on the internet how big institutions are doing everything humanly possible to start trading bitcoin futures.So,I don't see another bear market coming.
Checkoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:48:38 PM

the whole of 2018 went under the dictation of bears and there are no prerequisites for the market to increase in price at the end of the year

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 10:53:50 PM

Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

I guess the bear market we have experienced this period is the one you have already predicted and there is no other one coming again anytime soon.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:53:56 PM

You were correct and the market crashed very badly. Now the market is in a very bad position but now it looks like it will stable here for some time and will start to recover from here. I am hoping that from next year the market will start to rise and we will see a good bull run again as we see at the end of last year.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:12:46 AM

The crypto market is developing extremely unpredictable and volatility rolls over. Therefore, I do not exclude the possibility of a sharp drop in Bitcoin to the level of $ 4,500, against the backdrop of profit taking by major players. But after such a rebound, BTC will be able to rush to the level of $ 6,200, which should have a very strong influence on investors sentiment, demonstrating the powerful potential of the main cryptocurrency. In turn, a rise in Bitcoin will trigger the growth of the remaining altcoins and the entire crypto market.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:54:02 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2019, 05:08:31 AM by Chachacoin17

The crypto market is developing extremely unpredictable and volatility rolls over. Therefore, I do not exclude the possibility of a sharp drop in Bitcoin to the level of $ 4,500, against the backdrop of profit taking by major players. But after such a rebound, BTC will be able to rush to the level of $ 6,200, which should have a very strong influence on investors sentiment, demonstrating the powerful potential of the main cryptocurrency. In turn, a rise in Bitcoin will trigger the growth of the remaining altcoins and the entire crypto market.

Precisely, I also believe that some coins will follow to grow accumulately as the current market phase has shown strong potential growth that can be visionize by investors. But I keep myself positive to deal every possible consequence that may happen to the market field, due of a high volatility and price fluctuation that can affect declination, because no one can interrogate how it was manipulated.
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:42:10 PM

Precisely, I also believe that some coins will follow to grow accumulately as the current market phase has shown strong potential growth that can be visionize by investors. But I keep myself positive to deal every possible consequence that may happen to the market field, due of a high volatility and price fluctuation that can affect declination, because no one can interrogate how it was manipulated.
I am sure that yes until last year the cryptocurrency market was manipulated by speculators and big whales, which provoked a real decline in cryptocurrency prices.  Today, we cannot make the same mistakes, because we can lose a lot.  The cryptocurrency market is in a very bad state and if it experiences another shock, prices can generally fall to the level of 2016.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:56:32 PM

I think the bear market may have ended because in the past one month Bitcoin has been very stable and has increased in price at the end of April. What investors are waiting for is Bitcoin has reached $ 6,000. We hope that more good information will happen when the bear market ends.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:18:45 PM

I think the bear market may have ended because in the past one month Bitcoin has been very stable and has increased in price at the end of April. What investors are waiting for is Bitcoin has reached $ 6,000. We hope that more good information will happen when the bear market ends.
No were not out of the bear market up to this point. Pumps are normal and for $3k- 6k pump is way faster. We can get a profit if we bought on its $3k market price.  Hopes ,prediction, and analysis is a help for everyone but, don't be over confident looking the way that we are in a positive track towards $7-8k prediction in price.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:14:36 PM

Already a year has passed after this thread has been posted. We're nearly done to experience this bear market and we're hoping to see the bull market as soon as possible.

Bitcoin just passed $6,000 and we're still waiting for the possible dip of it. And we are likely to see the movement of this market just like 2017's so if this will continue up to the end of the year, we might see another high price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 10:19:13 PM

Already a year has passed after this thread has been posted. We're nearly done to experience this bear market and we're hoping to see the bull market as soon as possible.

Bitcoin just passed $6,000 and we're still waiting for the possible dip of it. And we are likely to see the movement of this market just like 2017's so if this will continue up to the end of the year, we might see another high price.

Bitcoin broke the $6,000 price resistance. This is seen by many altcoin traders as the end of the bear market. The next ceiling is $10,000. The market will not crash just after breaking major resistances - after $10k maybe.

superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:27:42 PM

Its not bear market but rather its another ath on btc price coming  soon?  Bear market has ended we will another bull run that will end all the expectation that bears are still dominanting the market.

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:56:34 PM

i don't think so instead in the second half of 2019 i think we will see a new bull market initiated by securities token offering and main net lunches of 2017 icos good luck for all Smiley
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:36:56 AM

in this time I think bear market in because the development is happening for every investment so I see this changes will happening only if the Bull Run is possible hoping it will be happen soon.

livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:15:15 AM

Bitcoin broke the $6,000 price resistance. This is seen by many altcoin traders as the end of the bear market. The next ceiling is $10,000. The market will not crash just after breaking major resistances - after $10k maybe.
Everyone does tell that this is the possible end of the bear market and we're starting to light up again. As for the ceiling of $10,000 it's likely and not that much high because we've been from that price.

And guess what? bitcoin just broke to $6,300 as of typing this and this applies for some exchanges but if you're using CMC it's still on $6,292.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████