Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:01:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC?  (Read 5892 times)
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:40:34 AM

Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

it is true that bitcoin is the market leader. but below bitcoin, there are many altcoins that can have potential
to compete with bitcoin. for example is ethereum. it has many holders too.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 08:09:33 AM

It's too early to talk about it. But, I reckon it's an ethereum. My favorite coin, it shows excellent results

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:19:00 AM

The winner of the year will be EOS. The most active developer on github, the agiotage among the mining pools and their desire to act as a block producer, the potential capabilities of the platform have already shown growth price 4 times, and the company hasn't yet launched the main net. wow))
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:46:24 AM

Bitcoin value was very much interesting for many communities and enthusiast even for the investor, BTC will take lead on the market and ETH will be second inline. In fact many project are utilizing Ethereum platform, in my own assumption, ETH will be bloom much faster than previous years. 

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:10:24 AM

I believe and many people believe that Bitcoin still becomes the king for the end of this year. We know that Bitcoin has been in the cryptocurrency longer and it is the trusted one. It is also the one where many parties have received the coin for payment method.
In this case, we can say that BItcoin with its value, popularity, a down market analysis will be the winner of this year.
But, I don't mean that it is bad. This altcoin is very good and it is stable. This is also going to be very popular. But, I personally think that it cannot overtake the bitcoin rate at the end of this year.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
dilidolu

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:12:42 AM

Bitcoin is still the leading currency in the industry so far, but Ethereum is growing rapidly. I think Ethereum is likely to surpass Bitcoin. This is only a matter of time. I am very optimistic about it and hope that it will come more and more. The more powerful.
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

When we say winner then it has many accomplishment , for this year the bitcoin is the leading coin in the world index market and still the coin people and othet investor want to invest and buy, so wr can say that bitcoin will still be the leader and the winnet of all the altcoins.

Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:21:57 AM

ETH will always be the 1st runner-up, never the champion. Most of my friends that I convinced to invest in bitcoins only want bitcoins.

Rajbir1994

Activity: 246

For success work hard!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:39:18 PM

Hey,

That's good news. And you'll be glad to know that @SciDexoffcial recently announced a new meme competition. There is a good chance to win SciTokens for yourself. If you would like to get more details. This link will help you to reach https://bit.ly/2JXLLXI

All the best!
sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:17:13 AM

According to this, Ethereum and bitcoin will be the winners of this year in addition to many other altcoins. I am sure this year we will start to see big profits from now on. This natural altcoin and bitcoin season will also rise in price. but all coin prices depend on BTC. As BTC increases, other altcoin prices increase and vice versa.
snapee11

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

BTC will always at the top this year. It is less probability that ETH could take over.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:29:33 AM

Ether in this case is probably the best product. Although very young and still unstable, it has two features. First, its Creator Vitalik Buterin - a real man. He appears and regularly comments and actively participates in the development of the project. Like bill gates or Elon Musk, he is the face and brain of the product. It has the authority to develop it, including its shortcomings. Similar moments like this tend to soothe the market.
Second, Ethereum is part of a much more successful history in the making. With a digital currency, called Ether, pulled out of this larger entity, it has a greater chance of maturing and subsequent development.
Thus, at the moment both cryptocurrencies are good investments. But everything can change at any moment.
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:32:06 AM

Probably Bitcoin, because a big update is coming - Lightning network, it is a revolutionary technology, nobody understand that, but it will help Bitcoin with scalability  Grin.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
sjdk

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:33:21 AM

Bitcoin, of course, is a leader, but I think the Ethereum will go beyond bitcoin. More and more networks use ETH to promote the rapid growth of the price of ETH.
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:34:01 AM

WhaleTank club predicted the most profitable coin, join and know which one is it
Coopeer

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:34:10 AM

According to the current market conditions, although Ethereum will have very good development prospects, I don't think it can exceed Bitcoin for a short time. Bitcoin has strong financial strength and it is a pioneer in this industry. Beyond it is like a reform. I think it's hard.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:34:26 AM

Not even half year is passed so saying who the winner of this year is would be wrong. But with so much good developmental updates coming for Ethereum this year I think it will be the winner and we should expect a massive bull run by the year end. As this much good news would surely increase the price tremendously.
myigitcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:35:13 AM

The year 2018 did not start well in terms of the crypto currency market. bitcoin and ethereum values are greatly reduced. I think the most profitable investment of this year will be bitcoin. Towards the end of the year, 15,000 dollars will pass.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:36:38 AM

Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

I agree with your opinion that ether is more usable compared to bitcoin.  Through the ethereum platform, it gives the opportunity to launch different project aided with technology.  Then, the creation of other token became possible that is based on the ERC-20 standard.  Ether then became the universal fuel of these tokens that makes it in demand and valuable.  Because of the good performance, good reputation was established that caught many investors interest.  Additionally, lower transaction fee compared to bitcoin transaction is also a plus "points" to ether.  But as the time goes by, the supply of ether circulating in the crypto market continues because of its demand compared to bitcoin that is limited in numbers and because of the high demand, its value continues to inflate as the years go by.  With this reasons, reaching bitcoin price is a great challenge to ether.
ToniJu

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:37:04 AM

The year 2018 did not start well in terms of the crypto currency market. bitcoin and ethereum values are greatly reduced. I think the most profitable investment of this year will be bitcoin. Towards the end of the year, 15,000 dollars will pass.
This is only temporary. I don't think that the performance of cryptocurrency in 2018 will be worse than in 2017. Now the market is indeed not as good as 2017, but it is constantly growing. You must see this.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: