Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:58:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC?  (Read 5892 times)
Yury1

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:09:22 AM

No matter who will be the winner of this year, the main thing is that the cryptocurrency market in the near future began to recover and that the prices for the cryptocurrency returned to their maximum heights.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:10:46 AM

Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

Don't imagine that will happen, because crypto prices are not dependent on technology. Indeed Ethereum is very potential, but probably many other Altcoin are also starting to take the market, and will probably give a hard time for Ethereum. So with all due respect to Ether, I think Bitcoin will remain the winner for this year and the following years.
yen10

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:11:10 AM

I think bitcoin is always been the winner and the number one crypto out there. Although ethereum is a really good coin, bitcoin is way too good for it. This year is very difficult for most crypto out there including bitcoin and ethereum. Their values are very down right now. Maybe in the future ethereum will beat bitcon.
frey_oh

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:19:44 AM

I am sure that Ethereum and Bitcoin will still be the winners, because these two coins have great potential and are very well known and have many enthusiasts, but still that Bitcoin is still the most superior and leading and I am sure no one can beat Bitcoin and it will be this year's winner.
Criptonline

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:06:19 AM

I'm sure that bitcoin will be the winner. The ethereum is now a very weak coin and can not compete. Therefore, bitcoin in the falling market remains the most popular coin.

██████ |[ Dove | Peer-To-Peer Internet Sharing Network ]| ▀▀▀█
 ☀───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───☀
☀▰☀ Internet for anyone at any time   ☀▰☀
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:27:28 AM

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

We aren't talking about ETH upstaging Bitcoin, are we? If not, then both coins showed good results, but Bitcoin is still a winner.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:30:29 AM

Its always  btc and others that's why we have bitcoin altcoin and ethereum is classified altcoin. Btc will always be a leader considering this analysis. Exchanges are also using btc pair in all the cryptcurrencies when copied to ethereum

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
redcj7

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:53:07 AM

Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

Maybe most of us will be more worried if there is an altcoin that defeats Bitcoin, because that will make crypto lose its character.
I think that will happen when Bitcoin loses its support, not because altcoin defeats bitcoin, and that will be a bad time for this industry.
goldenmistletoes

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:04:40 AM

In my opinion, I think there is no winner between bitcoin and ethereum this year because both of them are actually drop down from their previous values. This year is actually a bad year for both of them. We can't say exactly because the year is not finished yet. I think before the year ends, bitcoin will be able to recover and gain some compared to ethereum.
wedar001

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:16:16 AM

ETH would transcend Bitcoin or not, I couldn't state without a doubt. Except if lightning system of ETH will be dispatch or if Bitcoin's LN won't work it can happen when that occasions would happen however to the extent I can see ETH's esteem are being dumped continuously that is the reason we shouldn't be anticipating considerably more should this stage.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:19:01 AM

Hello everyone!

I don't know what section of the winner that you want to mention to? About transaction volume, strong community or something else, but there is a fact thing that Bitcoin and Ethereum has a mutual relationship like Altcoins and Bitcoins.

jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:32:21 AM

Hello everyone!

I think Bitcoin is the mother of all coins, and my opinion is that Bitcoin is a coin and in addition to bitcoin is Altcoin, although I personally yearn for ether prices to be expensive, but in fact it cannot be realized. So, save Bitcoin because it will lead.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:39:57 AM

Hello everyone!

Not even close to half of its market capitalization. Indeed, the Ethereum platform is very dominant compared to other Altcoins, but I think Bitcoin is on a different throne, and whenever possible there will be no crypto that can approach it.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:19:38 PM

Great idea, I really like it. I think it will be interesting for a lot of people who want to profit 3 times. Great, good fellows! Yes, I totally agree with you, since time is first and foremost, profit loves time, so do not expect 1-3 days, I think it's wrong.
dalimex

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:07:34 AM

Hello everyone!

When ether is coming soon, I always think that it hasn't reached that right all the time, and that is what we will see in 2018. Demand is there, infrastructure is there, and technology works well. Just need a little big push to make ether the best.
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:39:48 AM

Hello everyone!

I see there are no coins worthy of breaking down Bitcoin as the most dominant coin.
Thanks to its explosive growth, it is likely to regain more dominance in the coming months / years.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:43:41 AM

Today i am sure what are both show the same results on the end of year.
More interesting question is where was EOS adn ADA at end of the year

batturkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:44:48 AM

None of them the real winner is Holochain its not started yet but already in a huge profit (around8X) you better dont missed this out.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:45:11 AM

Without a victory for Bitcoin we can not say that all other coins can win. First of all needs Bitcoin to win and after that we can speak about a victory for Ethereum and all other alt coins.

saras008

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:00:18 AM

Hello everyone!

I think that's how their competition is both because bitcoin is important for founders in this market, both are trying their best.
This competition will benefit market players, because the choice is not just one.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: