Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:47:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as new hope for humanity  (Read 2221 times)
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:02:56 AM

There are so many people like you who have been lucky enough with bitcoin and it is really life changing for them. What do not like only was that they change their attitude as well. They don't seem to help others and got too boastful of their money from bitcoins. Instead of helping others, they just laughed and bullied others who would also want to know about this opportunity. Its sad how money have changed them badly.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:11:13 AM

Bitcoin is the reason why it changed my life.Thanks that I met bitcoin,i'm looking forward for great success in bitcoin.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
boybitcoin

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:21:06 AM

i actually don't believed that too, but after my friend introduced me how he earned through bitcoin, i was amazed but its not an instant, he taught me how to do it, and gave me some advice, and i study those process, i always inquire him, when there are times i don't understand that much.. well for me.. it was truly a life changing.. if you/we are dedicated to learned then we will find out that it will really help us..
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:42:52 AM

i actually don't believed that too, but after my friend introduced me how he earned through bitcoin, i was amazed but its not an instant, he taught me how to do it, and gave me some advice, and i study those process, i always inquire him, when there are times i don't understand that much.. well for me.. it was truly a life changing.. if you/we are dedicated to learned then we will find out that it will really help us..
Bitcoin is a new hope and I agree on that, I think there are so many people that is leaning on the profit that they can currently get on the bitcoin. There are a lot of people around that really believe on bitcoin to be the new hope, because they've seen that there are so many ways to earn on bitcoin in a verry simple way.
paras20

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:09:48 AM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!
Yes it is a new hope for humanity because a lot of people are helping my bitcoin and changes their life's because of bitcoin it is a big hope of every people who keep working to it
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:15:46 AM

Indeed
It really new hope, it give us new confidence that we can be independent and make money on our own
For all people that unemployee it really give them hope

Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:19:07 AM

Actually yes bitcoin save us from suffer of every day financial problem. Because sometimes I support my parent from groceries and honestly I can't even buy for my self. What I need and what I want I always give my money to my parents.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
It's true that bitcoin has a positive effect on people who follow it even bitcoin can change one's lifestyle for the better.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:23:01 AM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!

This is an eye opener. Bitcoin has changed a lot of lives now. More and more people are getting into bitcoin for the hope that they will also gain profit to change the status of their lives. I am one of those too. Bitcoin is not only a life saver but also a way to have financial growth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:28:16 AM

Yes this is really helpful in terms in financial and there are so many people proved already
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:38:19 AM

yes it might be the hope becausei think bitcoin isthe reason why many people become rich so invest more

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:38:27 AM

can be said to be a new life because of the development of the times that do not want to be convoluted and want to be practically then crypto money more and more desirable, not only that the value of the krypto currency is getting up so much gain multiple benefits, and that can change a person's life could be better
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:21:21 AM

Yes you right sir! because bitcoin give the big opportunity to earn money and to change their life, because bitcoin world is one of the great source of income that is why many people building their hope because of bitcoin.

PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:27:13 AM

I definitely agree with you on this. My life was changed as well when I engaged in bitcoin. Same as you, I've also tried joining hyip sites that scammed me a lot of money due to my ignorance. I did my research about bitcoin and even if its not really my passion to do trading and investments I exert time, effort, money and patience accompanied with dedication to learn the mechanics on how to earn in trading online and it really paid off. Right now I can confidently say that I have a very good portfolio that is well diversified and very confident that I can be fully financially free few years from now. Thanks to this very awesome innovation for it helped a lot of people that is very willing to learn for them to earn extra income for the benefit of their family.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:33:07 AM

Well that is the wrong thing to start "investing" in the first place. You cannot call the money you are putting on sites like HYIP or gambling as investing because the risk involve is definitely higher, in HYIP sites you don't know when you they will run away with your money and in gambling you obviously "bet" your money and not "invest" it. The closes thing you can do in investing with Bitcoin is of course trading Altcoins and you will later on exchange it back to Bitcoin hoping that you have increase your position.

Trust me when I say that this investment schemes don't really pay off they really don't care if you earn something as long as they get the bigger cut off what they are giving, the crumbs your are receiving are nothing to what they are earning.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
diorthotis

Activity: 330

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:34:30 AM

Wow, thank you for sharing your story. I too started by investing into HYIP and gambling, and I also lost money. Until I realized that simply buying cryptocurrency coins is investing, because if the coin becomes more valuable you can sell it and earn money. The question then is what coin to invest in. I suggest you diversify your portfolio, because you will be more likely to succeed.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:39:33 AM

Yes,  bitcoin definitely is a life changer.  I am a normal student who is in a poor economic status because my parents are not college graduate.  My father is a minimum wage earner and sometimes his salary is not enough for our needs.  But bitcoin must be the way and I am surely is.  It will raise up our way of living. Amazingly,  people around would be surprised that I will earn a lot of money even though I am just a student.
Bitcoin does not only provide greater opportunities for those who seriously trust it, but a new hope for those who are despondent. It makes earning convenient and a challenging yet exciting investment. Digital era has evolved enormously and Bitcoin brings well-being across the world for those who accept it. What is important is on how we truly appreciate and embrace its characteristics, so we can truly feel the blessing it offers to us, to humanity.
miroslavt

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:47:17 AM

I do not think that bitcoin investment is a good decision for you. You are already struggling to meet ends of family, how can you take risks with the savings you have ?
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:20:52 AM

You are jumping over board there mate. With the way you use "Humanity" you are talking about all the people's lives can improve with the help of Bitcoin, while the cold hard truth is only individuals will benefit from it, and the chances are those people are the only ones investing in Bitcoin. Yes cryptocurrencies could literally change a person's life but if they only know what they are doing with it. Let us face the truth here not all people can benefit from Bitcoin only a few will.
hieu81

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:31:14 AM

For me, it's a long and great journey many ups and downs but still rewarding I am not an early investors but I made a good profit from trusting the technology, buying on dip and selling at its high it's a proven formula, and you can also get free coins by participating in various bounty campaign.
I think, bitcoin is new way to sent money to the world in next times! A lot of people earn money from Bitcoin exchanges but there are quite a lot of losers when joining! But important is the way you participate!
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:32:19 AM

As you mention,  bitcoin will be a big hope in our humanity especially in terms of financial support and financial enhancing. I believe that through bitcoin, you will learn not only the uses the of bitcoin but also a reliable knowledge to be a financially literate.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: