Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:04:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as new hope for humanity  (Read 2221 times)
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:53:48 AM

For me, it's a long and great journey many ups and downs but still rewarding I am not an early investors but I made a good profit from trusting the technology, buying on dip and selling at its high it's a proven formula, and you can also get free coins by participating in various bounty campaign.

That was totally true ! Being here in bitcoin is a journey for me. I have experienced such things and learn something new. It is indeed have a lots of ups and downs but the result of it is wonderful. Bitcoin, as for me, is a new hope for humanity. We can considered it as a new source of making money. It also makes our transaction go smoothly. We can learn how to properly and wisely invest and trade in here. It could be our future money. Bitcoin can be an answer for the unemployed.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

Bitcoin for I don’t mind as the hope of a new man, it is bitcoin much help to get money but if said as the hope of new people I don’t think so was right
15putriutami

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:21:44 AM

Trends in the use of digital currencies in the world are on the rise. This is triggered by changes in payment transaction procedures. There are many advantages that consumers feel when using digital money. Its use is more efficient and not centralized and is not controlled by any government. The security level is higher than the current currency of the currency.
emath7

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:23:33 AM

If you want to make money from something; either you'll do it first or you'll do it the best. This rule is always valid. Bitcoin is the first fruit of the digital currency era. And everybody wants to look at the taste of this fruit. It seems so valuable to everyone. People are curious.
   Digital money is now in our lives. We can not deny it. At this moment, those who enter this sector will be very lucky. It is very important for you to store this fruit. Because all the trees in the garden are born thanks to the seeds of this fruit...
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:32:20 AM

For me, it's a long and great journey many ups and downs but still rewarding I am not an early investors but I made a good profit from trusting the technology, buying on dip and selling at its high it's a proven formula, and you can also get free coins by participating in various bounty campaign.

That was totally true ! Being here in bitcoin is a journey for me. I have experienced such things and learn something new. It is indeed have a lots of ups and downs but the result of it is wonderful. Bitcoin, as for me, is a new hope for humanity. We can considered it as a new source of making money. It also makes our transaction go smoothly. We can learn how to properly and wisely invest and trade in here. It could be our future money. Bitcoin can be an answer for the unemployed.

Looks like Bitcoin has changed and improved a lot of people's life style and give opportunity to improve the people's way of living. Grin Each year there a more and more people having interest in Bitcoin or crypto currencies to be in general and this is a good thing to the crypto currency community, the more people getting into crypto currency the stronger the community is. I can feel that Bitcoin have a very bright future ahead in terms of legalization on every country. Cool
bmirror83

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

I agree with you. If we want to move forward we need to earn money. If we want to go on a holiday, we need money as well. Most importantly, if we are sick we need money. So, I also could not meet my needs with my wages, so crypto world saved my days.
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:07:36 PM

bitcoin has given new hope to the community and with their bitcoin have an income so that it can meet its needs and life changed for the better, I hope bitcoin will continue to exist
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 12:49:56 PM

Hope is a very strong word. I`d say that it`s a technology that allows people to get richer just using their skills, patience and financial savvy. It will make people more free.
Edi86

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:07:43 PM

The same thing my friend said. He who introduced me to bitcoin, gave me the introduction and learning maybe today I just hit it but I'm sure and optimistic will be in their position, which I must be patient and keep trying like you all
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

Threading the same path, I also see bitcoin as a hope. Bitcoin gave me the opportunity to earn. With patience and willingness to pour time and effort, bitcoin gave me the chance to be financially stable. As long as everyone is willing to do the same, bitcoin surely pays off all you've put into it.
Chopmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:26:16 PM

Bitcoin has changed the life of many people in the real life. Bitcoin is really a great benefit for Humanity. I'm a testimony
JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

Of course, for me bitcoin gave me the opportunity to be financially stable and fuller life. I think bitcoin will definitely pay off everything you put into it, with patience and willingness to invest in it, and actually I think Bitcoin is really a great benefit to humanity.
Tagabukid69

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:01:37 PM

Well everybody who are knowledgeable with cryptos loves bitcoins, it is a good source of income not only for un employed but to those who are interested and willing to earn descent income. In my part bitcoin helps me to become financially stable. My monthly income is insufficient for my needs but bitcoin solves my problems financially.. Thanks to bitcoin:)

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
crqn

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:07:38 PM

For me as a new in this industry of crypto, I can say that yes it is for now but how long would it take? Some people take this opportunity and they can get a good profit either they are a big investor or a small once. But I hope that this crypto will be the new hope for humanity in the future. That is my opinion for now because I'm still learning.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:08:34 PM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!

Well for me Bitcoin doesnt give you, but YOU and your faith to have a successful life gave you the chance to be in the place where you wanted the urge, the motivation ,the hardwork, the sacrifices and the willingness for you to saxrifice most of your time to earn here is such a great contribution for you to earn, Bitcoin is just a money a currency it will not walt towards you and say " Used me to be successful." but you plant the vision to your mind that you will used this forum to become successful to end the unstoppable struggle of my family regarding financial, be rpoud to yourself, and you deserve the fruit of your labor.

10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:16:31 PM

I think so.it seems to me that if bitcoin enters our lives very tightly, then it will really be a hope for humanity in terms of currency progress

karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:20:34 PM

I fully agree with this statement.I am completely satisfied with everything in terms of what is really a great and promising investment in the future

pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

Well everybody who are knowledgeable with cryptos loves bitcoins, it is a good source of income not only for un employed but to those who are interested and willing to earn descent income. In my part bitcoin helps me to become financially stable. My monthly income is insufficient for my needs but bitcoin solves my problems financially.. Thanks to bitcoin:)
yes agree, I as a beginner hope bitcoin will be a new source of income to help my economy and hope that bitcoin prices do not weaken.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:39:16 PM

Bitcoin gives us everything, bitcoin change our life, bitcoin gives us hope and chance to achieved the goal of becoming successful. Although bitcoin gives us good effect, we cannot change the fact that it also bring bad effect. But bitcoin is still in the stage of improving so lets all support it untill the end.

npolie

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

I think bitcoin certainly new hope chance. Bitcoin investment by all benefit have been. Less money invested sold for much can be and the many benefits are. However,the long time for to invest will one day a lot will benefit. All kinds of desire or dream can be.  So bitcoin of the new hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: