Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:41:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as new hope for humanity  (Read 2221 times)
Eleanorjean11

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

You're absolutely right! I fully share your point of view, but unfortunately most investors are people who just want to make money and are not aimed at full support of bitcoin ideas! Everyone can make money in the growing market, but in the falling market it becomes clear who really supports bitcoin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!
We all know how great bitcoin has impacted many people's life. Many experience success and wealthy life with the help of investing in bitcoin. We should always look forward on being grateful on what bitcoin has done for us. Bitcoin has proven its eligibility on us for so long that's why we should not doubt it anymore no matter what happens. Let's keep our hopes high on bitcoin for our own sake too.
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:48:10 PM

I think that is too much description for bitcoin. Yeah I totally agree that there are so many people who are alleviated by participating or investing in bitcoin but I dont even think this reached 10% of population of humanity.

Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

I think that is too much description for bitcoin. Yeah I totally agree that there are so many people who are alleviated by participating or investing in bitcoin but I dont even think this reached 10% of population of humanity.
Yes, today the percentage of those who are in the subject, who know what bitcoin is and uses its capabilities is very small. But this number is growing every day. Every day more and more people learn about bitcoin and I believe in a bright future.
Sedorikku

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:55:01 PM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!
Hello there,  bitcoin is a life saver and this will be the start of the everything. Bitcoin may help us people in solving and answering our financial problem and this will help us to make our life better.  When i started here in bitcoin,  i always think that this will be the chance to make our life easy and we make our self a new person that has a lot of things to have.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:57:41 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is the gateway for redistribution of wealth.  Begin decentralized has given the opportunity for money to be in the hands of ordinary people whenever they want it. This has mitigated the the unjust financial situation that is in the world. If government is allowed the control bitcoin then it will be in the hands of the privilege individuals like other necessity of lives. I concore that Bitcoin is the new hope for humanity.
You have a point, bitcoin is the key for redistribution of wealth. Just like what you have said, I think it is the time for an individual to hold their own money without the government. On this thing, they will not able to hold the individuals money. So that the citizens are the only person eho can control their money.

heidikarenina

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

I hope that my life will change the promise of those sites immediately but I was scammed multiple times that I hoped to invest a very small part of my salary to HYIP and gambling. I decided to stop investing in Bitcoin so it was devastating. After a few months, I saw some posts in social media about how Bitaken changed the life of a person, so I decided to try it another time, but at this time, I would definitely make sure to invest myself and study more about cryptocrown. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more about Bitcoin in particular trading and investment.
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

it is true ...... in this era of digital age so many people today are looking for money with bitcoin,
  so this bitcoin is one of the livelihoods of some people. This bitcoin can make money in a very simple way. we can only provide tables and chairs and a cup of coffee while taking daily chores with bitcoin ..
funyjackson

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

bitcoin has changed the lives of many people . especially in the developing world . they have very few investment channels . now , they can easily buy some bitcoins , gain profits and change their lives .
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

I just invested bitcoin. I am a scam and I have
4 brothers and I are very difficult to find my shaman very embarrassed to my friends and friends. I try and I work in a figure and salary is not enough and I work hard to be a successful person. I'm sure bitcoin will make me successful and I petrify my family and petrify others in need
janaiz

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:02:12 PM

Yes it's true and I agree that Bitcoin not only a life saver but also life changer, it gives me hope to to change my life and to stop poverty, lie what happen to me now it changes my life, just a little more all of my loans is going to end because of Bitcoin and soon after all my loans i can now earn a lot and start buying my own house and lot.
David Van

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:02:37 PM

This is a new hope to everyone who will need a money, i mean bitcoin is the solution of our problem in terms of money,Bitcoin can provide a great income through many ways. trading,and campaign is the one can prove it.
calum holding25

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:04:20 PM

expectations come true. maybe that's what i can say for people who benefit from bitcoin. travel bitcoin holders are very dramatic, behind the advantages they can get some struggle to hold the panic and always think positive
wilsonwilly1

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:06:34 PM

100% yes, BTC is a new hope for humanity i have seen many people that have made it in life from bitcoin, i have also started earning from bitcoin too now i can pay my fee on my own. so bitcoin is a hope for humanity and also a world changer too.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

Likely bitcoin is the one who helps a lot of people who needs help. Bitcoin not only a life saver but also life changer, it gives me hope to to change my life and to stop poverty, lie what happen to me now it changes my life. I try and I work in a figure and salary is not enough and I work hard to be a successful person. I'm sure bitcoin will make me successful and I petrify my family and petrify others in need. Bitcoin's rapid rise, unlikely to be good or bad, signifies a collapse of belief in the  species people: Stay away from financial institutions set up by the government and hope for algorithms-based systems. A new hope of humanity.
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:17:59 PM

For me, it's a long and great journey many ups and downs but still rewarding I am not an early investors but I made a good profit from trusting the technology, buying on dip and selling at its high it's a proven formula, and you can also get free coins by participating in various bounty campaign.
This is what we lack. We need to trust the technology. Early or not, bitcoin is still very rewarding and profitable.so if you are asking if bitcoin is the new hope my answer would be yes, it is,. I have witnessed on how a bitcoin can change a life of a person and his or her surroundings. It is also self-employed which means you hold your own time and it also decreases the unemployment rate of your local country.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:34:19 PM

It is really surprising that such a unique modern technology as bitcoin allows us to earn. This is a great opportunity for me to change my life and I'm not missing it.
worldtraveller321

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

it would be better if we figure a way to get off Fiat and into Crypto totally. maybe have a system where you invest in BTC to earn more of another crypto, then we can change entire system and improve life for sure

worldtraveller
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:47:45 PM

As you mention,  bitcoin will be a big hope in our humanity especially in terms of financial support and financial enhancing. I believe that through bitcoin, you will learn not only the uses the of bitcoin but also a reliable knowledge to be a financially literate.
Yes, bitcoin is a big hope in our humanity it give support in our financial problem. Investing in bitcoin you will gain high profitable income to support all your daily needs. Bitcoin teach you in investing and trading and earn high profit but not only earn but also you can learn and your knowledge in crypto currency will gain too.
lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

agree with it, bitcoin itself can improving every aspect for human need (not all much) but still it can make a new invention for a new technolgy that can be applied in our economic or any kind aspect
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: