Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:42:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as new hope for humanity  (Read 2221 times)
ogtejiri

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

bitcoin is truly a new hope for humanity. it has created lots of jobs for people and taken lots of youths off the streets giving them purpose to live and earn a living. humanity has been blessed through bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:03:06 PM

Many people believe that Bitcoin can no longer last for many years, and many analysts say it is Bitcoin itself that will change the world and bring peace to banned countries. , in my state Bitcoin is a lot of people welcome and support, on the market Bitcoin is also a good candidate.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:09:19 PM

I agree with you, bitcoin is a new hope for humanity definitely and a life changer. We’re very lucky about this. Life is so weird and it gives us lots of chances to make everything better.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:24:21 PM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!

I think its a new hope for those who don't have a job or for a student who is looking for more money to complete there expenses. I don't have a job i am student i don't have experience about freelancing nor i have any skills. After step in crypto market i realize how bitcoin helps peoples and students likes me to improve their lives. Its true its a new hope for humanity especially for students.

Not true. For me it is also a salvation. I do not have too much income and BTC helps in my life. I have a job, a home, a wife and a child. This is an additional way to earn money ...
marabanda

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:25:50 PM

Yes, I agree with that. Even if bitcoin itself does not become a new world currency (cypto currency), it can give an impetus to the formation of a decentralized economy ... which in my opinion will be much better than the one that has existed for a long time.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:51:55 PM

I do not think Bitcoin is a hope for humanity. Rather, it is a hope for some people. Bitcoin can not solve global problems, only individual financial problems. For me, for example. I can not imagine my life without Bitcoin.
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:29:34 PM

bitcoin is indeed hope for all humanity as it has made lots of people millionaires within a short period of time, taking thousands off the street
Harrow30

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:35:31 PM

I do have a witness around me of someone who would probably have amounted to nothing going by the present recession we all are experiencing in the country. The bitcointalk platform via Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency leverage has really placed this colleague of mine on a higher pedestal. I will conclude by saying that bitcoin has made the impossible possible and in an extraordinary way.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Raufjoze

Activity: 317

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:50:35 PM

Of course bitcoin is a hope for humanity. This is the best source of unemployment problem.

Yes it is a new hope for them to make money even though they have nothing. Exactly this is true and will give a real change in human needs
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:57:58 PM

It represents the direction of liberal democracy! Because BTC is decentralized, not controlled by any government!

The BTC will get rid of the last shackles of central currency and may liberate the world!
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:05:29 PM

Bitcoin bring about two sides of the coin. One, it gives happiness to the people who had been a bit lucky after a sucessful investment. Second, it gives a not so favorable response among investors who just lost some of their investments. But even then many had been given a chance to earn money. And I am thankful for this opportunity.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
onurgozupek

Activity: 1289
Merit: 592

In #Bitcoin me trust

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

Bitcoin opened a door to the world of finance. It gave us the option to be our own bank. Both as a p2p payment method and becoming a digital currency. Since 2009 it has been discussed too many times if it's a bubble or not. For me it's not a bubble, it's even better than fiat currency. You can't create Bitcoin on your own, but the governments print money whenever they want without any reason. I trust Bitcoin more than fiat currencies, so it's a new hope for me...
tesmark07

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:19:04 PM

Probably yes.. I believe that bitcoin is very influence to one individual who are having knowledge about what bitcoin is..
And they also hoping that thru bitcoin they can lift their lifemanship in poverty.
Ukaraki

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:00:09 PM

The world is growing at a very rapid pace and letting Bitcoin get the same price as it does today is due to its excellent development. In the current Crypto market, there will be no currency that can be overcome. Bitcoin, and in the future this currency will change the world.
Huaishb

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

It will, I surely it can be. Bitcoin has a valuable price that many people can help it. Bitcoin is our hope and for the hopeless, because it can give a chance a person who is jobless and uneducated.
smileflowers

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

bitcoin has changed the lives of many people . third world countries in particular . there is no fair investment market . bitcoin is their best investment . bitcoin broke the country's limits .

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
│    Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
albertgrill

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:19:38 AM

yes you are right with bitcoin like feeling the new hope to be able to improve the condition of the existing financial, I have a friend who was initially very short in the financial keisinya since knowing and trading in bitcoin he mendaptkan profits so much that can improve the financial condition.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:44:44 AM

I'm a living proof to this statement. I was not really sure what I want to do or what will happen to my life, but then bitcoin arrived and it has given me purpose to study it and get profit from it.
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:52:51 AM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!

I think, The bitcoin is a new hope for financial, you can get alot income from the bitcoin. In my opinion, the jobles can get earn from bitcoin as bounty hunter. it can reduce unemployment. the bitcoin is the best payment system today.
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:55:02 AM

for me we all known that bitcoin is life changer. many people change their life because of bitcoin. but in the other side i don't think that bitcoin is a new hope for humanity. because investing on bitcoin is like a gamble that you may gain or lose. whether you are in the other side you will be lucky if you gain and your life will be change. but in vice versa if you lose you will be poor and poor.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: