Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as new hope for humanity  (Read 2221 times)
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:23:02 AM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!

Bitcoin increases my standard way of living. Being debt free makes me a new person with motivation. I feel healthy all the time becs. Of the stress free mind. I am telling this my friends so that they may enjoy life also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:39:43 AM

Bitcoin has made many people lose so much that they only get experience. But the chance that Bitcoin bring more. Bitcoin has given me and my family a better life by entering into this market. I can work my way into this market and sometimes income from Bitcoin is higher than my main job. It is better to make transactions for paying bills. Easy, convenient and economical factors change the perception and effectiveness of Bitcoin exchanges. That is the expected future market of mankind.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:09:43 AM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!
It is absolutely true that bitcoin is a life saver and also a life changer because bitcoin also saved and changed my life. Since i started using bitcoin it lessen my financial problems and i can now buy the things that i wanted and needed without relying all of it to my parents.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:18:50 AM

Yes that is true i was a normal person back them who doesn't know how to invest how to handle money i do not even have a source of income because i am just a student and i gained money here only in bitcoins and i am proud and thankful that i knew them i never regret the day that i decided to jlined this thing because it really change me and my life. And i can say that if a lot of people will knew about this and will have the guts to joined our community then i can say that this bitcoins can really give a change into humanity
megamanexe002

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:29:50 AM

Actually yes bitcoin save us from suffer of every day financial problem. Because sometimes I support my parent from groceries and honestly I can't even buy for my self. What I need and what I want I always give my money to my parents.

Yes i agree bitcoin is the answer for all our worries especially to those unemployed or jobless people..lets be great full  to bitcoin as a new hope for all humanity..and all our dreams will be coming true..bitcoin change my life and my family a better life..many thanks to bitcoin and who created bitcoin.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:53:40 AM

yes you are right I think bitcoin is giving new hope to some people who need funds and people who are in trouble in economic conditions since knowing the bitcoin the person can improve his economic condition.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:57:15 AM

For me, it's a long and great journey many ups and downs but still rewarding I am not an early investors but I made a good profit from trusting the technology, buying on dip and selling at its high it's a proven formula, and you can also get free coins by participating in various bounty campaign.

I agree that bitcoin somehow is a new hope of humanity especially when you are down. It keeps you stronger to face obstacles through your journey to success . It’s  volatility gives encouragement to invest and to have enough profits at its highest price. On the other hand  you can earn and dig  coins through hard working in mining by bitcoin projects and joining campaign .

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:03:28 AM

yes you are right I think bitcoin is giving new hope to some people who need funds and people who are in trouble in economic conditions since knowing the bitcoin the person can improve his economic condition.
Yes, I have had a lot of economic improvement when investing in bitcoin and crypto.
Indeed, Bitcoin offers many opportunities and hopes to change my life and future. In a stuffy life with work and the future is not optimistic and not guaranteed. Bitcoin brings hope so that we can get out of it.
iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:12:55 AM

Yes, I have had a lot of economic improvement when investing in bitcoin and crypto.
Indeed, Bitcoin offers many opportunities and hopes to change my life and future. In a stuffy life with work and the future is not optimistic and not guaranteed. Bitcoin brings hope so that we can get out of it.

The prospective launch of bitcoin futures contracts by established exchanges, in particular, has the potential to add legitimacy and thus increase the appeal of the cryptocurrency market to both retail and institutional investors. Bitcoin is good hope for humanity.
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:37:55 AM

I`m sure that Bitcoin offers new opportunities to those who hadn`t got them before. It was stated earlier that bitcoin may primary be helpful to poor and enemployed. Agree but there`re a lot of people who became rich just using all the opportunities that e-currency and bitcoin in particular provide. And that`s great!
thekafi

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:50:44 AM

it is a good quote, Bitcoin is  a new hope for humanity. bitcoin was change my financial, I can buy house and open a new business from bitcoin. I like bitcoin.
Mercy21

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:01:55 AM

Yes I Agree, bitcoin is very helpful, to the many people  ,who  believe in  bitcoin,  because bitcoin is   a currency  , stock market and can gain a profit ,   before i am afraid of bitcoin , because when the value go down i was panic and i sell may bitcoin, but  realize im a mistake, so i change  when bitcoin go down then i buy, when it go up i sell, now i earn profit, and bitcoin is very helpful , especially  i have a small income for my salary.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:04:53 AM

Bitcoin is a big help to every human being who choose to be a part of it that made a big impact on their financial aspects.Still growing day by day, humanity has found another way of earning great in returns in bitcoin.By buying,selling and holding of the bitcoin.Many were bless with bitcoin and a lot of testimonies are flooding in this forum happy to know it.As I go on doing bounty campaigns with great expectations that sooner I can experience to enjoy the rewards  of it.
yes there is no doubt that bitcoin is a hope for every one and its helping to humanity.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:05:22 AM

I agree that bitcoin is new technology tha makes our lives easier and that helped many people to chnage their lives, especialy in the area of finaces.
Still to say that is the new hope for humanity would be a little bit exaggarated because only limited number of people have access to bitcoin and often those who would need it the most don't have the possibility to use bitcoin. So we can't expect that bitcoin will save us ad help humanity to fight the poverty.

malaj
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:37:12 AM

Yes of course I can say that bitcoin is a new hope for humanity. We all know that humanity will not survive if people doesn’t have money to buy their day to day needs. Now that bitcoin comes there are a lot of people who had a source of income by the use of bitcoin. We just hope that those people who are using bitcoin as their new hope will continue to do well. Because bitcoin is just a tool and if they will stop striving hard surely soon enough they will go back to financial difficulties.
ilhamdoni

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

I agree with you on this wholly solely. because my experience with the crypto market has also been like yours. the life was not smooth here and was full of tough times. But this experience has taught me a lot, i really interested in a something new, even if that involved with a word called Technology
from i know to get a bitcoin is from faucet, and then i found out this forum, and last know about trading, the profit is really looks very legit.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:58:31 AM

I think one of the classic stories that happened to your life. of course everyone involved in the crypto industry wants to get a chance, as it happens to your life. but most beginners do not care about knowledge and insight first after joining bitcoin or cryptocurrency. this is the problem that occurs when the market creates a terrible accident. almost a lot of beginners give up and lose money. one thing to learn, that experience is the most valuable teacher of life.
there are many stories out there about bitcoin that can change a person's life to be independent regardless of every situation that must be faced
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:04:13 AM

Yes really true bitcoin gave me chances to survive my other finances through extra income on it and having my stable job as an employee.It changes me how to manage my money and and make more savings by working on crypto.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

For me, it's a long and great journey many ups and downs but still rewarding I am not an early investors but I made a good profit from trusting the technology, buying on dip and selling at its high it's a proven formula, and you can also get free coins by participating in various bounty campaign.
It is definitely a new hope for us. Because it gives opportunities to those who are in really need especially to those who have financial issues. It serves as a part time job or source of extra income so it could be easier for us people to get money to support our daily needs.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
staradvincula

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:52:19 AM

It's true that many people changed their ways of living through bitcoin.  But let us not forget that it is just an instrument.  If you gave up and didn't give yourself another chance to try, you won't be able to accomplished of what you have right now.  You embraced the opportunity that bitcoin has offered you.  You learned from your first downfall which gave you the reason to study more about bitcoin.  I think a new hope for humanity is a wrong term, this is general.  It gives hope to every individual who are involve in cryptocurrency.  They are the beneficiary of their own effort, courage and hope through the help of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: