Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:44:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as new hope for humanity  (Read 2221 times)
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:12:07 PM

yes since plunge into the world of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin
a lot of changes in me, and I also think I finally found a place that suits me, indeed had doubts about this bitcoin and previously I do not believe but because of curiosity and try to learn it here I get a change in terms of financial, science, fiber get new friends that can be said as my motivation from the story of their grief in bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:13:31 PM

It did brought in change and opportunity, or rather is it change because of the opportunity Bitcoin was able to provide and offer.
There are significant things Bitcoins had brought, the blockchain technology it pioneered spearheaded the cryptcurrency market
and community. Through it's evolution as a currency, solution and investment potential, people saw and felt the financial capacity
Bitcoins was able to instigate. But still in a positive way despite all the dips and high volatility rate, Bitcoin delivered and it appealed to
people everywhere who seek and hoped for an opportunity that was not available conveniently before Bitcoin's arrival and existence. 
Bitcoin really need a positive users, if we will not stay here or we are still in doubt then I don't think that all expected price will come, there is no way that bitcoin can reach its highest price if people will dropped down their investment because of lack of knowledge and belief in it.
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

Totally agree! Thank you for writing this, i know we all have some struggles but on the other hand we all have a chance to make good profits. Bitcoin definitely is a life changer and i actıally feel very lucky about being a part of this new world. Bitcoin gives us hope, for sure.
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:59:30 PM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!

This story has been the common denominator of many users of this forum and even those who wish to enter the world of cryptos. It has been my story and that of my friends those who were the ones who made me known about this new world and unintentionally they also gave me a new chance of life.

I have been in this ecosystem for less than six months and my ignorance and apathy have been my great obstacle, However, the great socio-economic crisis facing my country as well as the desire to continue studying and helping my family, they have motivated me to cope with this, but first I have to invest time in myself to learn and know more about this ecosystem and the various opportunities that it offers us.

Indra32

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:17:30 PM

I agree completely with this write up. Thanks writer for the insight.

I think buying over and selling at high prices is a proven formula, and you can also get free coins by participating in various bounty campaigns.
For me, this is a long and big journey that many up and down but still reward me not an early investor but I get a big profit from trusting the technology
biksa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

I agree that investing in bitcoin, and generally in the whole of the cryptocurrency, is a very good opportunity to earn extra income, and perhaps to be the main source of income. In comparison with investing in stocks and futures, this method of investment is more "simple." Here you can invest any amount that is feasible for yourself and be in good profit in the end for quite a short time. For a large number of people in different countries, this "lifebuoy" in this difficult life.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:10:57 PM

I agree that investing in bitcoin, and generally in the whole of the cryptocurrency, is a very good opportunity to earn extra income, and perhaps to be the main source of income. In comparison with investing in stocks and futures, this method of investment is more "simple." Here you can invest any amount that is feasible for yourself and be in good profit in the end for quite a short time. For a large number of people in different countries, this "lifebuoy" in this difficult life.
Actually investing your money in anything could bring you back the profits and extra income for sure even with the smallest things .
So Bitcoin or Altcoins are just simply another way to earn the extra income by buying low and selling high and it's the basic thing you'll do when you're on the way to your profits.
teamspike911

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:04:31 PM

Yes, I agree. Perhaps we live at a time when humanity will switch to a new kind of money. And I would very much like to believe that this will be done by decentralized money.
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:08:37 PM

at least it true about it, this tech that bringing by bitcoin make everything much easier to getting payment right now, with a freedom of transaction we can buy something in a far part of the world with some little fee, and with this humanity are advanced to the future

Pakwan12

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:19:30 PM

For me bitcoin is a life saver and life changer of many people.
Danlopz

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:22:30 PM

Yes for because since bitcoin came into my life everything change.Because of bitcoin i can support the needs of my family and also imnot afraid to face the coming days because i know bitcoin ia there to guide me in my financial. im great that i have other source of income thats why bitcoin is a new hope.

Bitcoin will always be a lifesaver and a new hope-changer for life. Population unemployment rate will decrease further. I learned more about Bitcoin especially about trade and investment. until finally it can be given a chance to have a better height in life. I am very grateful to Bitcoin.
Olga1111

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is a gateway to redistribute wealth. Crypto-market is really important for people. People earn money through bitcoin.
In addition to making money, BitCoin is an important asset for the future.
bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:48:05 PM

Probably I will agree with this! Bitcoin is able to change the financial system of the world, make it better and more modern! I hope that bitcoin will not be perceived as a means to earn, but as a means to change the world!
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:18:16 PM

Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!

From my perspective the original Bitcoin gave a lot of hope and sure, it has been both a life saver and life changer. However, what is now masquerading as Bitcoin doesn't leave much room for hope. High transaction fees, slow transaction speed and the attempted push into 3rd party side chains run by banksters leave little hope for humanity. It should after all be no secret that the ones responsible for the existence of this masquerading impostor - a product of the refusal to scale the Bitcoin system - intend to scale off-chain on the so called Lightning network. This while they openly advocate the impostor as a store of value instead of a peer-to-peer electronic cash system. Without much utility value left, especially given what competing tokens have to offer, it will eventually fall by the way side.
Name: Claudio

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:23:40 PM

Everyone who decided to enter the world of Crypto and has a deeper relationship with it, then hope that everyone has been experiencing and experienced the goodness of BTC will also be spread to their life.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:24:45 PM

bitcoin isnt a life saver and isnt a hope for humanity its just a ne w technology who not everyone has access to bitcoin dont make poor people rich

Free palestine
Rena5

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

Bitcoin is a big help to every human being who choose to be a part of it that made a big impact on their financial aspects.Still growing day by day, humanity has found another way of earning great in returns in bitcoin.By buying,selling and holding of the bitcoin.Many were bless with bitcoin and a lot of testimonies are flooding in this forum happy to know it.As I go on doing bounty campaigns with great expectations that sooner I can experience to enjoy the rewards  of it.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:31:07 AM

Offcourse Bitcoin is a new hope for humanity. It is a new technological invention. It has changes the mode of payment. It has broken the border and bring us to single platform. The touches of BTC is magical. It is a life changer.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:36:05 AM

It will, I surely it can be. Bitcoin has a valuable price that many people can help it. Bitcoin is our hope and for the hopeless, because it can give a chance a person who is jobless and uneducated.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:41:00 AM

Bitcoin has offered something that will turn humanity into a people who are more free with their decisions in terms of payment. Bitcoin is offering a way to cut ourselves from the chains that have always been binding us to the current banking system that is both oppressive and one-sided. Humanity is much better with Bitcoin rather than the greedy banks that want to grab all the opportunities to itself.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: