Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:16:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become a trader?  (Read 2338 times)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:22:24 PM

Being a trader is easy,you have to buy a coin at some price and sell them when you think you made enough profits from your investment and keep repeating this process to make money.But being successful trader is hard and only you can be done it by your experience.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:33:33 PM

to be a trader I think it's very easy, you just need the capital to be able to trade by just buying when the price collapses and sell when the price has started to go back up, just simple like that.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:08:19 PM

to be a trader I think it's very easy, you just need the capital to be able to trade by just buying when the price collapses and sell when the price has started to go back up, just simple like that.
Of course it's easy to be a trader, especially if you know the specifics of this activity and studied the market. For beginners, trading is too difficult, but I learned some information and gained experience, it becomes easier to work.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:29:22 PM

Of course it's easy to be a trader, especially if you know the specifics of this activity and studied the market. For beginners, trading is too difficult, but I learned some information and gained experience, it becomes easier to work.
Its easy to be a trader, its hard to be successful trader. Do I need to say something more about how to become successful trader? Following others and learning from them, or a lot of practice, or both. We need capital for everything, today you cant do anything without money, more money you have, easier you will do it. Things that sounds to easy or to good are usually totally opposite, don`t believe in something before you try it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:00:22 PM

You'll also need more of the education on trading before you idulge yourself. You'll also have to prepare yourself physically (very tiring if you're trading full time) and mentally (can play on your emotions). And I'll end by saying don't be too greedy. Be content with the profits you make
denverangelo9

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

There are many ways to become a trader for me the only thing you need to do is first gathered data or have some research about trading you can watch some videos in youtube and study about trading

I think analyzing on youtube will not be too clever, because in trading we need to train knowledge and also analyze a coin that will be purchased, for example on twitter, coinmarkecal.com and others.
for that we have to ask many who have experienced.
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:15:48 AM

Take your own decisions to execute a sell or buy orders requires a trading system that is run with discipline to override the emotions
jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:30:21 AM

Being a trader is easy,you have to buy a coin at some price and sell them when you think you made enough profits from your investment and keep repeating this process to make money.But being successful trader is hard and only you can be done it by your experience.
Not only experience, you need to learn new things and new knowledge every day. Trading is not a hard job. You can win on today but you might lose on tomorrow. The hardest part is how to maintain the profit everyday or everyweek in order to earn money.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:19:17 PM

Not only experience, you need to learn new things and new knowledge every day. Trading is not a hard job. You can win on today but you might lose on tomorrow. The hardest part is how to maintain the profit everyday or everyweek in order to earn money.

Yes, the more difficult part is maintaining our trading behavior especially when we are in a difficult position where our trading doesn't go according to plan. Panic and hasty decision-making are two main factors that make trading unprofitable.

bitcoinmajesty

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:20:26 PM

A friend of mine says "everybodys a winner on the bullish maret", but thanks to him I saved myself from losing 2/3 of my holdings during the january drop. He advised me the link below .. it looks like a pile of crap but there are couple things that sums up pretty much how to do things right, for me as beginner I never came over trading and I was lost, if it could help anyone else here is the link:
http://f73c4hlqo9oi4ya3uivdxrua5w.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=002
Rinzo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:21:56 PM

it all depends on the type of trading and how much you want to start with to invest. to start, you can start small in your spare time and build your business up gradually but if you have enough money to buy or sell a bitcoin or two for your first trade then this may well be enough to get started. get a cryptocurrency wallet, get a direct exchange or an online exchange you trust then do a verification before you transfer. check the address before you send. if you are buying, you don't have to worry that the person will recall the transaction as that is not possible
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:34:35 PM

I agree with your friends who advise to forget about emotions because this is not the best way to trade. You need to be free of any kind of emotions but at the same time I think that trading should be your passion if you want to succeed
Arkyo

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:39:01 PM

IF yow want to become a trader, you need to learn a lot. And it is desirable to learn from the mistakes of others, not on your own. The main priority should be given to competent risk management.

In Crypto We Trust
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:02:19 PM

You should put a certain amount of time and effort and you'll surely get it I think. There's no secret ways to do that.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:19:30 PM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
I do not think studying the candle stick is a good way. I do not really understand the geometry, it does not measure the potential of an altcoin in the long run. It is theoretical and it can change from time to time.
Instead of analyzing the chart, I think you should analyze the value of an altcoin. Will it grow in the future? Is the idea of trusting and investing long-term investors?
Answer these questions and you will become a good trader.
It depends, personally I have always thought that studying candlesticks is a waste of time some people swear that they work in that they have made great money with it but I have never find that to be useful, personally I prefer to watch the news and keep one eye on the development of the coins in which I'm interested in investing because that has an higher impact on the price.
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:26:55 PM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
I believe that to be able to start trading at this down time, you need to have a lot of skills and experience in trading to be able to trade successfully and minimize losses as a result. You need to know technical analysis, combined with market information to be able to present a specific trade plan and comply with the plan.
onyok

Activity: 120

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:09:16 AM

You have to buy btc first, then send to exchange that you'll trading. Next, you learn way of chart analysis, read a news more and discuss in this forum in order to get the information entirely.

Is bitcoin is the first coin I have to buy before I start start trading? Or can I buy other coin like eth, bch and etc. Then go to the exchange? And what is the different between them if im not start with bitcoin and go to altcoins.??

MaidaKalani

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:14:13 AM

1. Learn bitcoin and blockcahin technology
- If you want to succeed in bitcoin trading, you must understand what is blockchain technology. After that just learn about bitcoin and some other alt coin.
2. Learn Technical Analysis With Candlesticks
- Compulsory law you learn technical analysis in trading. Always use candlesticks rather than line because candlesticks store more information analysis.
3. Learn to make trading journals
- Record anything that happens in any increase and decrease in BTC. The more you understand why it can go up or down, the sharper the analysis you get, the higher the profit you will get.
4. Learn from every mistake
- Experience is the best teacher. Never regret if you make a mistake. It is okay. The more we learn the wrong more wrong.
5. Do not take too much risk in the beginning
- This is a fundamental mistake that many occur. Usually when we just euphoria trading, we often directly want to deposit BTC dalm large amount. Be patient first. Observe the market do not rush.
6. Create a reasonable target
- In Crypto trading, you must have a target. When to buy or sell. Otherwise your trading feels empty. Have been playing for so long kok ga fortunately continue.
8. Learn the correlations between cryptocurrencies
- There is always a relationship of BTC movement with the growth of other alt coin. For example this week suddenly BTC up to 80 million, we must know why. Is there anything to do with the rise of Bitcoin Gold. If we know the correlation, our analysis can be more profound.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:40:30 AM

Take your own decisions to execute a sell or buy orders requires a trading system that is run with discipline to override the emotions

If you are wrong in making a decision then you will lose that's right, to trade you must stay calm and able to control the emotions because it takes a quiet mind and a good strategy to be able to make a profit
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:59:11 AM

If you are wrong in making a decision then you will lose that's right, to trade you must stay calm and able to control the emotions because it takes a quiet mind and a good strategy to be able to make a profit
I believe that before we enter into the trading feild we must have to learn the basic on trading. I believe that trading is amazing but if we don't have enoughf knowledge on how to trade in a right way maybe we can also lose a huge amount of profit. I think we need to do trading first in a very small amount of capital before we ingage on trading into big amount or value. while we are learning we must have patience for good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: