Bitcoin Forum
December 07, 2019, 07:18:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 400 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 58996 times)
hobopete

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:04:43 PM

I like to see how Romad’s team developing the project. Nowadays you can’t just have a perfect idea. You need to work hard to find investors and community support. It is great that Romad can do it.
The project looks really promising. Unfortunately, I can’t follow the news all the time. Can you tell me about how they supposed to find investors?
Recently they’ve visited Asia and presented their project on different conferences. They find some new partners and this collaboration will help to improve the technical part of the system.
It seems to me interesting. So, where was they? What plans do they have now after their success on the Asian market? Asian market is a big part of the world market, but it is not the prevailing.
I think it is almost prevailing, but the company also looks forwards to find partners all over the world. For example, they are going to visit with a presentation the World ico show.
Omg. It is a serious platform. I hope they will use this opportunity very accurately. Romad’s team can even find there some new ideas for new projects.   
Yes, it is true. I am sure that romad will be very popular there. They’ve already had success on show like this and became one of the most interesting projects
Where have they already been? I think I have heard something about that, but I forgot. When will be world ico show? Probably, I could visit this event.
This event will take place at May 20. I wish you good like and hope you will find something new about this project there. It is a great opportunity. They were at the ico show Russian and become one of the best ico on this platform
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:09:49 PM

I like to see how Romad’s team developing the project. Nowadays you can’t just have a perfect idea. You need to work hard to find investors and community support. It is great that Romad can do it.
The project looks really promising. Unfortunately, I can’t follow the news all the time. Can you tell me about how they supposed to find investors?
Recently they’ve visited Asia and presented their project on different conferences. They find some new partners and this collaboration will help to improve the technical part of the system.
It seems to me interesting. So, where was they? What plans do they have now after their success on the Asian market? Asian market is a big part of the world market, but it is not the prevailing.
I think it is almost prevailing, but the company also looks forwards to find partners all over the world. For example, they are going to visit with a presentation the World ico show.
Omg. It is a serious platform. I hope they will use this opportunity very accurately. Romad’s team can even find there some new ideas for new projects.   
Yes, it is true. I am sure that romad will be very popular there. They’ve already had success on show like this and became one of the most interesting projects
Where have they already been? I think I have heard something about that, but I forgot. When will be world ico show? Probably, I could visit this event.
This event will take place at May 20. I wish you good like and hope you will find something new about this project there. It is a great opportunity. They were at the ico show Russian and become one of the best ico on this platform
Thanks. I hope romad will be even more successful than on the ico how Russia. I will be so exciting I think. I need to be there and see it with my own eyes.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:36:37 PM

Hey, there! What’s up with the token presentation? I don’t remember will it be, but I am waiting this event so much. The project really impressed me and my friends.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:42:02 PM

Hey, there! What’s up with the token presentation? I don’t remember will it be, but I am waiting this event so much. The project really impressed me and my friends.
On May 27th they will present RDT. Of course, the project impressing. Is there any other antivirus that could provide absolute security of your private data? I don’t think so.
Brushan

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:53:22 PM

On May 27th they will present RDT. Of course, the project impressing. Is there any other antivirus that could provide absolute security of your private data? I don’t think so.
Yes, it is true. They have many competitive, but no one have combined modern technologies and a great idea as well as they did. I am sure that they will conquer the market.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:03:16 PM

Yes, it is true. They have many competitive, but no one have combined modern technologies and a great idea as well as they did. I am sure that they will conquer the market.
They’ve already conquered many countries. I hope these events will also help them in development and popularization of Romad. It deserves to be popular and needed.
Brushan

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:08:56 PM

They’ve already conquered many countries. I hope these events will also help them in development and popularization of Romad. It deserves to be popular and needed.
Besides, any other project could offer to earn twice. I think it is one of the most financial attractive antiviruses all over the world. I hope they will be on the top.
rentodev

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:45:27 AM

There are a lot of big names out there, but honestly there are just as many small names that I do trust and I know could perform. Let's see, hopefully this would fall in the same category.

Thank you! We will try to meet your expectations
rentodev

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:48:40 AM

What's the best for people change their mind and trust this anti-virus product? There're many big player such as Kaspersky, Norton, Avast... so it'll be hard to have success for new player in this industry.
I just sent an email to have trial version. let's see how good is it.

To some extent, it is a pioneer among antiviruses, with completely new capabilities. In addition, our economic model is of much greater interest than what exists at the moment
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:46:24 AM

What developers are trying to do can rightly be called a breakthrough in the world of protection against viruses and various web attacks .  I think the project has all chances to become the number 1 antivirus in the world
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:54:59 AM

What developers are trying to do can rightly be called a breakthrough in the world of protection against viruses and various web attacks .  I think the project has all chances to become the number 1 antivirus in the world
I would not make such hasty conclusions, first you need to wait for the launch of the project and be sure that the developers have presented the world really innovative product
vvv8

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

I would not make such hasty conclusions, first you need to wait for the launch of the project and be sure that the developers have presented the world really innovative product
Do you have any doubts about this?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:03:42 AM

I always doubt everything, especially in a variety of new startups and ICO. It is necessary to approach the choice of the investment object very competently.
vvv8

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

I always doubt everything, especially in a variety of new startups and ICO. It is necessary to approach the choice of the investment object very competently.
So you have such doubts about the implementation of this project?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

There are no doubts as such, I'm just very interested in how this project is going to compete with the giants in this area? After all, there are many companies involved in the development of anti-virus software which is really very popular and have great sales
vvv8

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

There are no doubts as such, I'm just very interested in how this project is going to compete with the giants in this area? After all, there are many companies involved in the development of anti-virus software which is really very popular and have great sales
As developers assure us this antivirus will exceed all existing in terms of protection of devices and it is really so, if you have any doubts read their website and white paper.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:20:55 AM

As developers assure us this antivirus will exceed all existing in terms of protection of devices and it is really so, if you have any doubts read their website and white paper.
I read about this technology and how it works, but still the developers do not have a complete full product as I understand it? On their site there is some beta version of the antivirus and no more.
alexkir

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:26:58 AM

In my opinion an interesting project related to security.
Security is always in a trend. I download the Antivirus potestiruyu. Let's see how investors react. Great competition in this market. In any case, good luck to you.
rentodev

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:28:33 AM

I read about this technology and how it works, but still the developers do not have a complete full product as I understand it? On their site there is some beta version of the antivirus and no more.
You can always try the beta version of our product or read the project documentation in more detail to dispel your doubts about this. We have a fairly strong and experienced team and we are absolutely confident in our product.
rentodev

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:30:03 AM

In my opinion an interesting project related to security.
Security is always in a trend. I download the Antivirus potestiruyu. Let's see how investors react. Great competition in this market. In any case, good luck to you.
Thank you, your support is important for us.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 400 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.