Bitcoin Forum
January 28, 2020, 11:37:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 411 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 66092 times)
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

The day officially begins the sale, I am very interested in how actively people will buy these tokens and how quickly the developers will collect the necessary sum.
I think the sales will be very successful . To date, the project has managed to gather around a community that really believes in the success of the project and are ready to invest in it
We should not forget that for the investor it is a double profit. And many will want to buy tokens for this reason. After all, the project itself has a future and will undoubtedly continue to develop
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

The day officially begins the sale, I am very interested in how actively people will buy these tokens and how quickly the developers will collect the necessary sum.
I think the sales will be very successful . To date, the project has managed to gather around a community that really believes in the success of the project and are ready to invest in it
We should not forget that for the investor it is a double profit. And many will want to buy tokens for this reason. After all, the project itself has a future and will undoubtedly continue to develop
As far as i know, you can give an unlimited number of licenses. Everything will depend on the number of tokens you have and on the people who use this antivirus.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:46:41 PM

As far as i know, you can give an unlimited number of licenses. Everything will depend on the number of tokens you have and on the people who use this antivirus.
In the future, if the project will be known worldwide, those people who bought a large number of tokens can safely live on the profits from the licenses.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:48:57 PM

In the future, if the project will be known worldwide, those people who bought a large number of tokens can safely live on the profits from the licenses.
Everything is relative and each person needs a different amount of money. But if you have 10 thousand tokens, it is 80 thousand dollars a year at the best.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

The project looks to have many advantages for investors so I'm curious to see how much can it collect in hard days.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:51:19 PM

Everything is relative and each person needs a different amount of money. But if you have 10 thousand tokens, it is 80 thousand dollars a year at the best.
This is a very huge amount of money for most people considering that the price of the token itself will steadily grow.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1111

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:51:09 PM

I think this is ICO for an antivirus program. I don't know any other. I have Few questions regarding blockchain technology, patent, software, roadmap, etc.

1. How will you implement blockchain to your antivirus software?
2. What are the benefits and challenges?
3. When will this by fully implemented?
4. Can I still check your soft, free for 3 months?
5. Were to find opinions from people who already tested your antivirus?
6. What is this patented technology and who is the patent holder?
7. Which patent, how to check this?

I know this is a lot of questions but I'm researching your ICO as an investor and before I buy I have to know all answers possible to be able to evaluate and take proper decision.

Thanks in advance, waiting for answers and explanations.

Hello, we really appreciate your interest in our project and are ready to answer all your questions.

1 - It is going to be our own implementation. The details are in “blockchain 3.0” section of the wp v. 2.4
2 - Very broad question. Try to narrow it down.
3 - Never Smiley however we are assuming you are asking about the av+blockchain+funds distribution. We hope to achieve this by the end of this year. For more details please refer to the roadmap section of the wp v.2.4
4 - The software is not free at the moment. The trial is for 3 months.
5 - You can test and make your own opinion about it. Smiley
6 - The av engine technology is covered in the patent
7 - The patents are mentioned in the wp and on the website. You can verify them on uspto.gov and epo eu websites

You can learn more about the website and whitepaper, our project is described there in sufficient detail, if you do not understand something after this, we are ready to explain it in more detail.
Thank you for your interest in our project.
Thank you very much for the fast answer. I keep reading your white paper.

In meantime, I begin to wonder what will happen when in few months somebody builds better antivirus? This is possible and would happen.
What if one of your very big and reach concurrence companies shows up with a groundbreaking new antivirus product? Even if they do not implement blockchain still they will be fighting for the same market share.

I ask myself if blockchain implementation is really needed in Romad project?

simmo77

Activity: 410
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:07:57 AM

the first time I see an antivirus of such a plan, which is so deeply fighting against malicious programs. I think I would like to try to use it!
dbstmddhks

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:20:55 AM

this project should be trusted. ROMAD has gained a reputation in the B2B sector and has received a number of prestigious awards, this definitely speaks about the effectiveness of using its concept.
Volodymyr Grytsan

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:35:02 AM

Thank you very much for the fast answer. I keep reading your white paper.

In meantime, I begin to wonder what will happen when in few months somebody builds better antivirus? This is possible and would happen.
What if one of your very big and reach concurrence companies shows up with a groundbreaking new antivirus product? Even if they do not implement blockchain still they will be fighting for the same market share.

I ask myself if blockchain implementation is really needed in Romad project?

Have you studied the competitive analysis section of the document? We already have 60+ classic AVs to compete against and 30+ next-gens to compete against. Are we afraid of one more competitor? Shortly, no.

The reason for this is highlighted here: https://www.digitalimmunity.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/EMA-NGES-2017-RR.pdf, see the graph on page 6. This is why there are almost no any ICO-based competitors for us.

The blockchain is needed because of the distribution model that ROMAD uses. NGAV technology + distribution model is the key to success. And the blockchain is the key to the distribution model. For more details refer to the "The blockchain technology usage" section of the wp v.2.4.
rentodev

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:52:56 AM

the first time I see an antivirus of such a plan, which is so deeply fighting against malicious programs. I think I would like to try to use it!
Then join our community. Smiley
rentodev

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:54:13 AM

this project should be trusted. ROMAD has gained a reputation in the B2B sector and has received a number of prestigious awards, this definitely speaks about the effectiveness of using its concept.
Thank you for watching our project, we appreciate it.
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:03:39 PM

What developers are trying to do can rightly be called a breakthrough in the world of protection against viruses and various web attacks .  I think the project has all chances to become the number 1 antivirus in the world
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

What developers are trying to do can rightly be called a breakthrough in the world of protection against viruses and various web attacks .  I think the project has all chances to become the number 1 antivirus in the world
I would not make such hasty conclusions, first you need to wait for the launch of the project and be sure that the developers have presented the world really innovative product
leptoon

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

I would not make such hasty conclusions, first you need to wait for the launch of the project and be sure that the developers have presented the world really innovative product
Do you have any doubts about this?
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:23:54 PM

I always doubt everything, especially in a variety of new startups and ICO. It is necessary to approach the choice of the investment object very competently.
leptoon

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:26:13 PM

I always doubt everything, especially in a variety of new startups and ICO. It is necessary to approach the choice of the investment object very competently.
So you have such doubts about the implementation of this project?
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

There are no doubts as such, I'm just very interested in how this project is going to compete with the giants in this area? After all, there are many companies involved in the development of anti-virus software which is really very popular and have great sales
leptoon

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:32:22 PM

There are no doubts as such, I'm just very interested in how this project is going to compete with the giants in this area? After all, there are many companies involved in the development of anti-virus software which is really very popular and have great sales
As developers assure us this antivirus will exceed all existing in terms of protection of devices and it is really so, if you have any doubts read their website and white paper.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

As developers assure us this antivirus will exceed all existing in terms of protection of devices and it is really so, if you have any doubts read their website and white paper.
I read about this technology and how it works, but still the developers do not have a complete full product as I understand it? On their site there is some beta version of the antivirus and no more.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 411 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.