Bitcoin Forum
April 08, 2020, 10:07:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 426 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 74499 times)
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:52:28 PM

For this, we need to create not just a new virus but a new family of viruses. And this is a very big and expensive work
a new family of viruses, as you say, is creating by hackers. Often money does not interest them. Then scammers use new types of viruses for their own mercenary purposes.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gromstop

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:10:57 PM

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?

That's right, investors often do not have experience working with similar projects, their main task is to find a promising project and invest in it, so that in the future the project would bring a good profit

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

New users appear because people understand how much this is promising. Romad is the future of antivirus software
You are right, more and more users are interested in this product and I want to believe in a positive result.
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:17:36 PM

Romad makes me believe that we could change something in this world. Cyber security is a very serious aspect in daily life of every internet user. No one knows how dangerous it could be.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:22:18 PM

Romad makes me believe that we could change something in this world. Cyber security is a very serious aspect in daily life of every internet user. No one knows how dangerous it could be.
I agree with you. Thatís why I support romad so much. This project offers an innovational approach to cyber-attacks. I really think that it could change the current situation. For business cyber espionage is a great reason of million-dollar loss. I donít know what can be more important than a good security system.
guarino

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:28:06 PM

I agree with you. Thatís why I support romad so much. This project offers an innovational approach to cyber-attacks. I really think that it could change the current situation. For business cyber espionage is a great reason of million-dollar loss. I donít know what can be more important than a good security system.
You are right. Simple people care about their security too. I donít that you would be very happy if your home pc is attacked and all of your private data was stolen. Nobody knows how it can be used.
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:33:16 PM

You are right. Simple people care about their security too. I donít that you would be very happy if your home pc is attacked and all of your private data was stolen. Nobody knows how it can be used.
Thatís why everyone needs romad. This product is in a great demand. It great not only because it is a flawless antivirus. It is also a way to earn money. It is great combination for a successful project. Developers did a great job.
guarino

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:39:07 PM

Thatís why everyone needs romad. This product is in a great demand. It great not only because it is a flawless antivirus. It is also a way to earn money. It is great combination for a successful project. Developers did a great job.
Yep, and I hope that they will be rewarded for their hard work. I follow this project for a long time, so I understand how much work. It's cost them a great deal of effort, so theyíre the best for me.
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:46:16 PM

Yep, and I hope that they will be rewarded for their hard work. I follow this project for a long time, so I understand how much work. It's cost them a great deal of effort, so theyíre the best for me.
I guess theyíve impressed many people. Theyíve became a sensation in Asia and many people just felt in love with romadís idea. I except that developers will continue their activity and they will conquere the whole world.
guarino

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:52:38 PM

I guess theyíve impressed many people. Theyíve became a sensation in Asia and many people just felt in love with romadís idea. I except that developers will continue their activity and they will conquere the whole world.
I am convinced that it will happen one. Nobody can deny that this project will be on the top. Other competitors canít offer as much as romad can offer to users.
Tiny_Prism

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:57:40 PM

I read some news and Iíve noticed that blockchain and cryptocurrencies begin to be something incredibly necessary for business. Many companies that are not connected with crypto world begin to understand this trend.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:02:56 PM

I read some news and Iíve noticed that blockchain and cryptocurrencies begin to be something incredibly necessary for business. Many companies that are not connected with crypto world begin to understand this trend.
It is so true. Besides, these technologies really brought new features to data flow. Information is everywhere Ė medicine, sport, work, business, education. Thatís why it is so useful. Thatís why everyone wants to use it. What companies do you mean?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:08:25 PM

It is so true. Besides, these technologies really brought new features to data flow. Information is everywhere Ė medicine, sport, work, business, education. Thatís why it is so useful. Thatís why everyone wants to use it. What companies do you mean?
Actually, I havenít meant something exactly. I was talking in general. Only thing I know that Samsung Group will launch a financial platform based on blockchain.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:14:00 PM

Actually, I havenít meant something exactly. I was talking in general. Only thing I know that Samsung Group will launch a financial platform based on blockchain.
But, Samsung was somehow connected to the crypto world, I guess. Anyway, it is a great news. Where have you found this information?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:19:19 PM

But, Samsung was somehow connected to the crypto world, I guess. Anyway, it is a great news. Where have you found this information?
Recently, it has been posted on official romadís facebook page. You can always find something exciting to read there. You should visit their account. It will be useful for every crypto enthusiast and just for people who wants to know more.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:26:20 PM

Recently, it has been posted on official romadís facebook page. You can always find something exciting to read there. You should visit their account. It will be useful for every crypto enthusiast and just for people who wants to know more.
Thanks for your advice. I am subscribed but I just am pretty bussy now. But I will try to find a moment to read these articles. Besides, I would be happy to know some additional information about romad.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:31:07 PM

Thanks for your advice. I am subscribed but I just am pretty bussy now. But I will try to find a moment to read these articles. Besides, I would be happy to know some additional information about romad.
Yes, it is also posted there. Do you know that romadís team become participants of a Szenzhen blockchain club party in the V Club grand opening? These events are really interesting I guess.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:36:12 PM

Yes, it is also posted there. Do you know that romad’s team become participants of a Szenzhen blockchain club party in the V Club grand opening? These events are really interesting I guess.
I am sure that these events could bring big investors and maybe advisors to romadís team. Cryptoevents are a place where history is written.
rentodev

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:09:13 AM

That's why we started this project. Our product is really useful, both for business and for ordinary users
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:11:55 AM

I am sure that these events could bring big investors and maybe advisors to romadís team. Cryptoevents are a place where history is written.
Usually, after such events, several large investors are added to the projects and preliminary agreements are concluded.

upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:39:32 AM

Yes, blockchain has ample opportunities for use. But the future of using crypto currency is still uncertain. If it will widely used, then without some basic principles (anonymity, availability).
True noticed, many spheres begin to use blockchain and he confidently enters into the ordinary life. I think soon it will all become familiar.

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 426 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.