Bitcoin Forum
April 04, 2020, 12:00:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 425 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 73777 times)
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:32:43 PM

The project is very interesting and ambitious. No doubt he has a great future. I have no doubt that he will collect the necessary amount for the ICO and later will be able to take the market of antiviruses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

The project is very interesting and ambitious. No doubt he has a great future. I have no doubt that he will collect the necessary amount for the ICO and later will be able to take the market of antiviruses.
Where such confidence in this project? Do you really think that this anti-virus will be able to calmly overcome the market from such monopolists ? you are deeply mistaken even if it can take a very long time.
Techsan

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:07:45 PM

Where such confidence in this project? Do you really think that this anti-virus will be able to calmly overcome the market from such monopolists ? you are deeply mistaken even if it can take a very long time.
Have you ever asked yourself whether modern anti-viruses provide the level of protection that they should? My opinion is that this is far from the case and most antiviruses in most cases perform the function of the illusion of protection rather than really protect your device.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 588
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:16:43 PM

Your statement is also contradictory, as well as what you dispute Grin

Have you ever asked yourself whether modern anti-viruses provide the level of protection that they should? My opinion is that this is far from the case and most antiviruses in most cases perform the function of the illusion of protection rather than really protect your device.
Yeah. I know the case of hacking MEW. The victims claim that they did not go to a phishing site, antiviruses (the most common ones) do not help. Funds from wallets go online when the victims unlock their MEW address.

boomertoo

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:38:04 PM

Modern antivirus will not go anywhere until the market will not be worthy analogues that can really surpass them in technical terms, but so far there are no such and have to be content with what is
Techsan

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:51:09 PM

Modern antivirus will not go anywhere until the market will not be worthy analogues that can really surpass them in technical terms, but so far there are no such and have to be content with what is
ROMAD a worthy replacement to the modern antiviruses. The effectiveness of this antivirus is proven at various competitions and events held by the development team .He has a completely different system of fighting viruses and detecting them.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:18:24 PM

ROMAD a worthy replacement to the modern antiviruses. The effectiveness of this antivirus is proven at various competitions and events held by the development team .He has a completely different system of fighting viruses and detecting them.
How can this antivirus neutralizes the threat? What are its main features and where information about various competitions and exhibitions, could not give a link to the material? I would like to understand more.
Techsan

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:28:41 PM

How can this antivirus neutralizes the threat? What are its main features and where information about various competitions and exhibitions, could not give a link to the material? I would like to understand more.
All information is presented in white paper. There you can learn more about the advantages of antivirus. The very essence of the work of this antivirus is that it finds and neutralizes threats without letting them to penetrate into your computer , while modern antivirus software in most cases miss a fairly large percentage of threats and eliminate them when they are already on the drives
boomertoo

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:36:55 PM

All information is presented in white paper. There you can learn more about the advantages of antivirus. The very essence of the work of this antivirus is that it finds and neutralizes threats without letting them to penetrate into your computer , while modern antivirus software in most cases miss a fairly large percentage of threats and eliminate them when they are already on the drives
How will this be implemented? Virus families are very diverse and attacks are made in different ways? You can't stay protected all the time.
Techsan

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:51:30 PM

How will this be implemented? Virus families are very diverse and attacks are made in different ways? You can't stay protected all the time.
ROMAD allows you to do it. He is not fighting clones of the virus and by the root of the problem and does not allow threats to sneak onto your device
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

Very interesting project, and what about the mobile segment? Mobile games and applications are very popular, can you expect that they will enter this market as well?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:07:49 PM

Very interesting project, and what about the mobile segment? Mobile games and applications are very popular, can you expect that they will enter this market as well?
The developers have already presented their product at various events and it was received very warmly and with great interest. I hope we will see the final product with you
bitokman

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:10:44 PM

The developers have already presented their product at various events and it was received very warmly and with great interest. I hope we will see the final product with you

In fact, it is very much inspires confidence in the project as a whole. When developers can show a finished product that is really innovative immediately there is a desire to invest in such projects
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:15:55 PM

In fact, it is very much inspires confidence in the project as a whole. When developers can show a finished product that is really innovative immediately there is a desire to invest in such projects
A very important detail is that the investor will receive additional income from each token. It's a really cool thing . I've never seen anything like it. Perhaps some projects offered a similar idea
rentodev

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:23:06 PM

Romad reads out DNA of every  virus and scans signal to the core in real time. So it catches and eradicates even those viruses that have not yet existed.
bitokman

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:23:55 PM

A very important detail is that the investor will receive additional income from each token. It's a really cool thing . I've never seen anything like it. Perhaps some projects offered a similar idea
If the antivirus will demand the token holders will get a very good monetary rewards
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:28:54 PM

If the antivirus will demand the token holders will get a very good monetary rewards

Another question arises. When will you sell these tokens ? If they can bring a very good income annually
bitokman

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

Another question arises. When will you sell these tokens ? If they can bring a very good income annually
If you have a large number of tokens, then naturally you should just keep them. And if you take quite a bit then you can sell them at any time. When you invest large sums the probability that you will recoup this investment due to license very high
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:39:04 PM

If you have a large number of tokens, then naturally you should just keep them. And if you take quite a bit then you can sell them at any time. When you invest large sums the probability that you will recoup this investment due to license very high
You are right, here is a long-term project, I believe the growth will be a bit later, when the entire product is revealed and the client base is typed.
bitokman

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:43:29 PM

You are right, here is a long-term project, I believe the growth will be a bit later, when the entire product is revealed and the client base is typed.
I agree with you. This project should be invested for a long time. Personally, I'll do just that
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 425 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.