Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:47:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 94739 times)
rentodev

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:27:39 AM

Does the project have a road map? It seems to me that this is the first thing that should strike the eye and attract everyone's attention - because these are the plans of the team, what they want to achieve
Of course, the project has a road map, you can find it on the project website: https://romad.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rentodev

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:37:51 AM

A project that is great and have a nice ANN thread. I like the projecr as I read the ANN, the team is very professional. But where is your whitepaper? Where can I see it?
Whitepaper is available on the official website of the project.
rentodev

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:41:47 AM

What are the main features of this product?
Features of this product is a completely new approach to the work of the anti-virus. The project works on a completely different principle than most existing anti-viruses. This is the next generation project.
rentodev

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

Am eager to know how this will work in real environment : , What OS does it support  ?
Yes of course it will be compatible and the versions for both operating systems will be presented at the end of ICO
rentodev

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:14:37 PM

Next generation what does ANTI-VIRUS mean and have your windows products been developed? What are your advantages compared to traditional anti-virus software? There are already many world-renowned companies in this field, and the competition is very fierce.
Unlike our competitors - traditional antiviruses, we do provide protection against new types of encryption viruses. And competitors provide only the illusion of security. Details in our WP
rentodev

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:17:59 PM

Can be download your product for trial now? I would love to know how the so-called NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS works and it is very interesting.
In addition, I want to know that I joined your bounty campaign. After that, do I need to perform KYC verification to get paid?
To try Romad anti-virus just send any letter to test@romad.io
rentodev

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

This will definitely be a very useful anti-virus due to the fact that this is being created in this generation which means that newly created virus will be probably be seen by this tool. Also, there were so many incidents that are being happen recently which is to hack some of our information and I am hoping that this platform will be able to prevent such kind of attack.

You are right, but I want to know more about this project and their future plans how investors will earn if they will make some good investments here. And also the unique benefits of using romad.
More details about this product you can see in our WP
Just keep an eye on future announcements to find out more details.
Sergei.Gerasimenko (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:51:25 PM

DEV seems to be very active and has been answering various questions. I have a few questions here that I would like to know. I posted them today in your bounty thread but did not get a response.
1.How long will it take to pay after the end of this campaign?
2.Do participants need to pass KYC?
3.Some local boards do not have a section called ALTCOINS, but are there other parts like ALTCOINS that can be calculated?
4.If who leave halfway, will previous stakes be retained?

3. No, only posts in alcoins sections will be counted as valid.
4. Participant of signature campaign must stay in it till the end of bounty.
rentodev

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:44:36 AM

" The end users pay for repelled attacks. No attack, no payment "

There is a little problem with this method, As I user I will face a problem of trust, because I can't be sure if there is really a real attack that deserve to pay money for it or just your software will scare me to pay every time by
All data about the attacks will be presented on the Blockchain page in your profile!
Well, that look like tracking? And i have a question that, we only have iinternal exchange or will have plan for external exchange? When TGE?
Romad antivirus anonymizes the data about the attack and writes to the blockade later. Therefore, there can not be any tracking. Any expert will be able to make sure that this was a real attack.
We allocated 2 million usd to place our token on major exchanges.

In traditional antivures user can see data about the attacks, but most users are not an expert to determine if the attack deserve money or not since very time they need to pay for repelled each attack. Having monthly subscription will much better.
Subscription for the month - $ 1
rentodev

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:57:32 AM

Am eager to know how this will work in real environment : , What OS does it support  ?

I guess the platform will be compatible on Android because Android has many users than iOS.
I don't think so. It will be released on both but publishing the application on Android is the first priority because most people use Android.

While android is the most used OS and publishing apps on the play store is much simpler for some reason people like to publish first to the iPhone

Well, what is important is that both can be applicable. Who ever comes first is not really the issue but the platform itself that still need to be developed first. Investors will sure support this kind of concept because we know how important is anti-virus in our gadgets.

Importance of an antivirus is debatable, if you're smart enough to not access sites which aren't reputed, only use well known apps and dont click on links you're golden
It's not exactly what you think. Now malicious programs are becoming more intelligent and more complex. You may not even know that there is malware on your device. And you can get it absolutely in any way, that's why Romad comes to the market. Which can protect your work and protect against various threats.
rentodev

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:05:57 AM

DEV seems to be very active and has been answering various questions. I have a few questions here that I would like to know. I posted them today in your bounty thread but did not get a response.
3.Some local boards do not have a section called ALTCOINS, but are there other parts like ALTCOINS that can be calculated?

Great, nice questions mate. Well, hopefully the devs will answer in details that question which that information can really gibe big help for this project as the investors may enlighten their mind to invest.
This is a good investigation and analysis really he had made through and come with the right questions which will enlighten all the participants who chose Romad as their choice.

Still no answer from the devs or from the admin of the ANN? These are really good questions and needed to be answered as soon as possible.
I have the same question with him/her, the devs maybe busy which they can't interacy fast enough. I just hope that will will be address.
The same question, your project is indeed a very good project, I am willing to help you to promote  to get free token, but your campaign will take a very long time, it is a difficult task, I am more concerned about your bounty campaign Will additional conditions be set to pay for bounties after the campaign ends, such as the need to provide KYC, registration of your website, or other requirements.
For bounty campaign participants, you do not need pass KYC
All tokens will be distributed within a week after the end of the campaign bounty.
Volodymyr Grytsan

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:24:07 AM

Great, nice questions mate. Well, hopefully the devs will answer in details that question which that information can really gibe big help for this project as the investors may enlighten their mind to invest.
This is a good investigation and analysis really he had made through and come with the right questions which will enlighten all the participants who chose Romad as their choice.

Still no answer from the devs or from the admin of the ANN? These are really good questions and needed to be answered as soon as possible.

Let me try handling some of these for you.

1. How long will it take to pay after the end of this campaign?

Am I right to assume you are talking about ethereum-based income from the token? The answer is: best by the end of 2018. This is because:
 - we have to code the working blockchain implementation from scratch (bitcoin or ethereum-based will not do as they are PoW based currently and their bitrate is insufficient for our needs)
 - we have to create the smart-contracts to exchange ERC-20 <-> ERC-721 and review them for security issues
 - we have to adjust the malware coverage as currently ROMAD supports 50 malware families and there are 250 of them
 - so much else work to do...

Currently we do not take the money from US. We hope to clarify the issue with our lawyers. As we do that, we hope to start collecting the funds from US.

I'm afraid I did not get it. You buy RDTs which are ERC-20 currently. We will deploy our smart-contract at 27th of May. You buy RDTs and you wait till the end of our ICO. When it is finished, by the time we will develop yet one more smart-contract to convert ERC-20 to ERC-721. The fee for the repelled malware attacks will be distributed between ERC-721 owners. Hope I answered it somehow Smiley
Volodymyr Grytsan

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:42:54 AM

A new antivirus program developed on new cyberattacks is great. But the question arises, which platforms will it work on? On what platform of the program will be released first, it will be a personal computer, or mobile devices? Since on a mobile device I do not use anti-virus programs, only for a personal computer.
I also want to know which platform ROMAD will be used first.I think the earliest use will be Android, and then it will release IOS and PC clients. Grin

Currently ROMAD works on Windows 7,8,10. You can get a working product to play with a bit.
We plan for Android in 2018
Volodymyr Grytsan

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:06:33 AM

So what's the difference of this project with Polyswarm? It will be nice if you can make a table of comparison with them so you can also showcase even if it's all about positive part of this project.

FeaturePolyswarmROMAD
Next-genNo, aggregates the classic AVsYes. Unique, patented approach.
working productNo, will be developedYes. Working enterprise version
Additional incomeNo, NCT fluctuations basedYes. 40-60% out of the fee for the repelled attacks in ETH

Makes sense?
rentodev

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:45:20 AM

A new antivirus program developed on new cyberattacks is great. But the question arises, which platforms will it work on? On what platform of the program will be released first, it will be a personal computer, or mobile devices? Since on a mobile device I do not use anti-virus programs, only for a personal computer.
We already have a finished product that works on personal computers, after the end of ICO we will present versions of our anti-virus for mobile devices.
Volodymyr Grytsan

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:46:13 AM

This will definitely be a very useful anti-virus due to the fact that this is being created in this generation which means that newly created virus will be probably be seen by this tool. Also, there were so many incidents that are being happen recently which is to hack some of our information and I am hoping that this platform will be able to prevent such kind of attack.

You are right, but I want to know more about this project and their future plans how investors will earn if they will make some good investments here. And also the unique benefits of using romad.

https://romad.io/win-win.jpg

Let me show you the simple example.

1. You buy 5000 RDTs
2. You distribute them manually or via the ROMAD marketplace
3. Each token may bring you ~3 USD per year in average.
4. 5000 RDT ~= 10000-15000 USD per annum
rentodev

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:46:55 AM

I also want to know which platform ROMAD will be used first.I think the earliest use will be Android, and then it will release IOS and PC clients. Grin
We already have a PC client, versions for mobile devices are in development
KOF97

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:48:28 AM

Currently ROMAD works on Windows 7,8,10. You can get a working product to play with a bit.
We plan for Android in 2018
Hello,I have sent an email to test@romad.io. Is this address correct? How should I get your trial product? How long can I use it for free?
Can your anti-virus software accurately identify viruses or wallet? Many current anti-virus products identify some of my wallet errors as viruses, and I have deleted them.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Volodymyr Grytsan

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:53:28 AM

Hello,I have sent an email to test@romad.io. Is this address correct? How should I get your trial product? How long can I use it for free?
Can your anti-virus software accurately identify viruses and purses? Many current anti-virus products identify some of my wallet errors as viruses, and I have deleted them.

Hi. Yes, this is the correct address. The trial works for 3 months.

Current product version has top-50 malware families covered. We need ICO funding to extend the coverage up to 250 families covered.
rentodev

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:48:47 AM

Seems like this program is useful, but I cannot say it before I test it out. Is it possible to access the program as a beta tester?
To try Romad anti-virus just send any letter to test@romad.io
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: