Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:33:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign?  (Read 10139 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:54:52 AM

Don't give up, there are like over one thousand campaigns running just of now and even if you work all day, you won't get through even 55 of them in a month. I wouldn't despair, there are some good projects around and what I found now is ICOBENCH. I use that and filter out what I think are decent campaigns from there and also I join campaigns from seasoned bounty managers too, that most often have run decent campaigns, but DON'T GIVE UP. In crypto you will find the good, the bad and the pretty damn ugly lol, but keep your chin up and carry on.  Smiley. I have no job and no other income so a person like me can't quit as I need to survive on this money coming in, so yes it has risks but sometimes you might hit the jackpot with good rewards.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:00:39 AM

One experienced is not enough to make you down in life and quite what is helpful for you for there are so many campaigns and choose the campaign that did not required KYC for your security reason.
Try and try and more experience will make you wise. Life must go on no matter what. Don't look everything as one thing for everything is not the same.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:01:09 AM

i agreed with implemention KYC on bounty hunters. it reduce multiple account, but when it asked us to make some payment for our eligible tokens from our job, its a crap.

absolutely right. KYC system made for a positive thing and I think it does not need to pay fees at all. If indeed this should be paid then leave it out because it's just a trick only. look for the bounty because there are still many bounties that are very promising.

rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:04:21 AM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.
I think you are not asking opinion from us to quit or not because right now you are already had joined a campaign and it seems to you promoting it here. I get lost with the title of your thread.
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:07:27 AM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.
There are a lot of good projects in ICO campaigns, however they are fraudulent enough. Bounty hunters should learn to distinguish between them and not rush to the stated generous rewards. They are just a bait in fraudulent ICO projects. I also try not to join those ICO campaigns that conduct a KYC audit or do not rule out its conduct in the future. And if the ICO team states that bounty hunters still have to make contributions of 0.1 ethereum, such a company must definitely be thrown. Most likely, this is also fraud. We do not have to pay money for advertising ICO projects.

deino

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:14:52 AM

my experience is almost the same as what you experienced, when I participate in bounty campaign and they need KYC I think ICO is really good, but in fact until now the coins that I get are not sold in exchange. so from now on when I want to join the bounty campaign that I first saw was Bounty manager who implement the bounty. because based on my experience a good BM will definitely handle a good ICO anyway.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:15:42 AM

A lot of Crypto enthusiast who have  been into ICO campaigns had some bad experiences, not paid after the campaign period, get so stress and frustrated for the lost of time and effort you were spend even after your work for the day, the feeling is terrible. But if we are to ask our self now? are we going to stop or continue? , instead continue but  be more careful , and will take time to do all the research about the project, the fundamental issue, stability of the posted project. For me investment, have the gains and losses but if we are able to prepared our self, with better information i think it is a worth investment to take.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:16:12 AM

I have never found an ICO that requires bounty participants to contribute with a coin.

I am worried it is ponzi, because now many ICO ponzi like onecoin, and also I am worried it is just ICO scam that carries crypto and will harm investors.

don't give up ! because there are still many of nice ICO, and SONDER is Good ICO, you better see how the background of ICO, a vision of ICO, and also platform clear.

Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:20:23 AM

Seems like you are just promoting your campaign by using your own personal experience tho. Shocked Anyways, you just had a stroke of bad luck when you joined that campaign and that should not be a reason for you to stop joining bounty campaigns. Not all bounty campaigns that require KYC is a bad one, actually, KYC helps the bounty hunters to earn more because it detects alt accounts one way or the other so you will have more tokens earned at the end of the campaign when they are caught.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:23:55 AM

This is because you choose the wrong ICO and the Bounty Manager is not professional. You should pick some of the most popular managers on the market like Sylon, Needmoney, Arteezy, etc. They are experienced and reputable Bounty managers so join the ICO projects they manage. will succeed.

Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:28:02 AM

When it comes to bounty we need to be wise because theres a lot of bounty campaign now that not succeed and some of them is scam. I suggest to make a deeply research before you join in bounty campaign because it's more better if you know the background of the project.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
lienfaye

Activity: 2954
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:28:16 AM

I think you are not asking opinion from us to quit or not because right now you are already had joined a campaign and it seems to you promoting it here. I get lost with the title of your thread.
That's true, I thought he is seeking for advice but in the end he made his choice as he already found a good bounty that seems legit.

I want to congratulate op for finding a good campaign, bad experience doesnt mean all the projects out there will be similar to the bad one, that's why we need to research first the bounty you would like to join in before participating so our efforts wont be wasted.

vinz7229

Merit: 128

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:29:18 AM

In my entire bounty campaign I haven't experienced that kind of situation where in you need to pay eth.  At this point that kind of bounty could be conside as a scam, cause most of the bounty campaign doesn't require any payment just to become one of their participant. That kind of experience is a lesson learn to you but quitting bounty is not advisable cause not all bounty manager Don't usually do that.  Study first the campaign before joining that's the best way to avoid scammer.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

No you shouldn't quit, being scammed is part of the laesson that you need to learn, and being scammed by that is not your fault, you just need to do more research and be more careful, I think most people here ever experienced being scammed, so dont give uo and find a new one to continue, you also can be more.picky to join the bounty, find a campaign that got a reputable campaign manager
philad220

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:45:14 AM

It's normal to face those challenges as a bounty hunter, at least is part of experience, but it should have been better to make research before you participate in any bounty program, well you might not loose money but the time you'll loose is part of it.
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:47:58 AM

Firstly congrat you on finding a good ICO. I can feel your feelings for the first campaign you join. If it was me i will also feel very devastated, i have put in so much hardwork but more and more requirements is needed before i am able to withdraw my earnings for the hardwork. Lucky you did not commit the eth mayber in the later stage another requirement come out again. Dont give up on bounty because you go through bad bounties, you can just see it as a lesson for you to identify good bounties from the bad ones.   
PadenoM

Merit: 106

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:52:48 AM

it is part of the game, personally the bounty in joined for exemple OAX, is paying every end of month and it is really well managed
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:53:06 AM

You shouldn't quit, you just need to be more careful when you select the next bounty campaign. I like the Bountyhive platftom,  there you will never have to do any KYC to receive your tokens, and there you know for sure when you will receive the tokens. Also because the process is automated , you don't waste very much time with joining the campaign or with needing to make posts with proof for the social media bounty campaigns.

Ebenezer559

Activity: 401

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:57:44 AM

I think you shouldnt quit bounty yet because there is a lot of great bounty projects and good bounty manager out there.   Choose bounty campaign wisely before you join. Search for past records of the bounty manager
Haunebu

Activity: 3080
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:01:28 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 04:39:24 PM by Haunebu

Seems like you are just promoting your campaign by using your own personal experience tho. Shocked Anyways, you just had a stroke of bad luck when you joined that campaign and that should not be a reason for you to stop joining bounty campaigns. Not all bounty campaigns that require KYC is a bad one, actually, KYC helps the bounty hunters to earn more because it detects alt accounts one way or the other so you will have more tokens earned at the end of the campaign when they are caught.
I agree with you here. The title of this thread seems silly considering the fact that op already solved his problem. He should have come up with a better title. There is always a certain degree of risk when it comes to the crypto marker which includes working in bounty campaigns. The fact is that the bounty manager can outright deny paying anyone and can scam everyone at any point of time which is why it is far more reliable to depend on bounties managed by reliable managers like Sylon, Yahoo etc. I have been using this strategy successfully for quite sometime which is why I recommend it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: