Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:39:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign?  (Read 10137 times)
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:04:30 AM

Well any bounty hunter knows that there is a possibility of the ICO campaigns going back on their word and not paying out after they the bounty hunters have done their part and posted but that should not discourage you from joining bounty campaigns because some are actually very good and pay out a lot of tokens and when it turns out that their tokens do very well in the market, you make a lot of money from it.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:10:49 AM

Its part of the experience as a bounty hunter. In my case, I have not been paid in half of the bounties I joined especially when I was new and joined any campaigns I find. But now im more particular in joining bounties and look deeply to the project and the team running it.

There are a lot of bounty campaigns that are legit. Just do you on research about them before joining.

Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:12:28 AM

There is a lot of experience doing bounty campaign,  most of the bounty campaign is waste of time while some worth it,  any bounty campaign requiring Kyc might not work for me unless I've ascertained it has succeed and hey fellow bounty hunters any project asking bounty hunters to contribute to the ICO is not genuine don't do it,  after advertising and promoting them,  it might be fake
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:16:40 AM

There is nothing you can do and I am sad for you with your unfortunate story. Think of it as a learning experience and grow from it and please don't stop joining bounty campaigns just because of that bad experience. There are still plenty of good bounty campaigns that are worth to join just becareful on picking one.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:18:55 AM

I understand your sentiment because i am also a bounty hunter, looking forward that i could make a living also in this career, so based on my experience there are lots of scams everywhere, and trying to be a good ICO, and but at the end of the day, weeks , months, its gone. There is no security in this career, some people would just try to scam people by means of having an ICO., some succeed and some are not. Its their fate to do it, and also its their fate to face the consequences. Having said that, i feel so sorry about your experience, and your lucky that you found something new and a good platform.

Have a great day.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:23:23 AM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

Well, you shouldn't quit joining bounty campaigns because the opportunity of having money is just there. All you have to do is to join the best bounty managers and make sure that you are joining a legitimate bounty campaign. Though I haven't experience these scams, I don't have any plans to experience it that's why I make research and make sure that my bounty campaigns have a good reputation.

edhp

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:27:21 AM

Yea you should quit joining bounty campaigns.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:28:36 AM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.
I have participated in the bounty campaign and now it is just waiting for the payment. But I am also worried as you feel. Please explain what kind of bad and good campaigns you have ever followed. So I can also be wary of such campaigns. you do not give up following another signature campaign, first learn the terms. Not all campaigns are bad.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

If you experienced not profitable bounty hunting, just charged it to bad experience  because there are lots of bounty campaign here that are genuine and will give you tokens.  Search for bounty managers that are prominent and reliable in bounty campaigns and make sure that they are legitimate bounty campaign.  This is what I am doing now.  GOODLUCK!
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:40:18 AM

No and yes, If no Join the THUG Community asap, they are one of the best campaigns out there and its for free and already listed on exchanges, you would not regret joining THUG Community, check them out on TG and Twitter 😊😊
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

Don't forget that bad experience you can overcome this time because you know what to do now.
Many bounty campaign is fake so you need to take a review if the campaign is legit or not. Search their background especially now there's a easy way to search and take a look their background. What i mean is don't give your trust quickly because it can ruin your future life if you don't use your brain.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:02:28 PM

All of us have a story to tell about our bad experience in bounty campaign. In my case I join CarTaxi that last for 3 months and they pay a penny. My transaction fee is way bigger  in Bittrex than the reward that I receive. I join the campaign because I want to invest on their token, I got lucky that I join the campaign because if I invest and it was the original plan, I am already broke right now.
Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:08:39 PM

Campaigns are too long, and many are badly managed.
When they pay, they pay little, some are not successful and do not pay, others are scam.
Furthermore, it is practically impossible to rise in rank.
I do not know, for me they have become a waste of time.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:15:30 PM

Its part of the experience as a bounty hunter. In my case, I have not been paid in half of the bounties I joined especially when I was new and joined any campaigns I find. But now im more particular in joining bounties and look deeply to the project and the team running it.
Yes It's true.For your first try and you get failed just try for how many times because I know there is a right timing for evrerything and I believe on that.
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:22:15 PM

Yea you should quit joining bounty campaigns.
why did you decide not to join the bounty campaign? there are many great gift projects and good bounty managers. Choose a bounty campaign wisely before you join. so that you get a reward at the time the project is finished. actually following a bounty campaign is fun and profitable.
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

I think it mostly depends on your salary, and your further desire to work or not to work. Going into the world of bounty you have to learn many things being not paid for a certain amount of time.
WhoAmAi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

I personally do not like KYC, I'm afraid my data is being misused for political purposes or deceiving others or my data is sold
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:30:02 PM

haha yeah that's the world of bounty, but if you need a KYC for bounty that is not very valuable it seems unnecessary to do because it is not comparable with the very sensitive data you give to ICO that has bounty program, but if the result is very much then better take it and do KYC.
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

Sometimes you will stumble upon scam ICOs, and sometimes you will get victimized and fooled for your efforts and worse, your finances. What's important is you learn from this lessons. You shouldn't let yourself get scared of joining bounty programs as a lot of these bounties offer good rewards in the end.

@matthew17

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:33:01 PM

For me their is no reason why we should quit in bounties  ,first of all we get paid on what we do and it is all for free not like on the other sites that you need to invest for you or us to be paid .This kind of job doing some of campaigns are good to have money for free .All you have to do is to patient and also answering some questions here in bounties for us to have a salary when the campaign is done
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: