Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:27:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign?  (Read 10139 times)
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:32:53 PM

if you want to have fairness with your bounties,KYC for the hunters are going to save your time and effort because those people who are authentic are going to receive rewards,less cheaters in bounty campaigns are going to have the chance to steal the stakes for those who are genuine people in the forums,you shouldnt be afraid to these verification.

afterdark

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:28:51 PM

I'm sure that you have fallen on the scammers. A good project will never require to send them Ethereum. Unfortunately, very many projects offer a KYC and they can be understood. I think that in the near future the identification will introduce all projects. But at the moment there are a lot of bounties that do not require this step. You need to look carefully at the list.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:30:48 PM

Its part of the experience as a bounty hunter. In my case, I have not been paid in half of the bounties I joined especially when I was new and joined any campaigns I find. But now im more particular in joining bounties and look deeply to the project and the team running it.
And probably this will be wortse and worse. Many ICOs have problem to reach soft-cap and they dont have enough money for bounty distribution.
But still you can join signature campaign which is paying in BTC, but they dont offer big rewards.

ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:31:09 PM

Yeah.. kyc make bounty hunter life hard. Because not all bounty hunter are in a good age to get valid id. Lot of bounty hunter is a student. If they wont passed it they cant get there token
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

although the bounty is not going well but using kyc can be one of the conditions to discipline prize-hunters who cheat, but using kyc is still a debate where small numbers must sacrifice identity. this is very dear and this does not make sense because kyc is more suitable for investors.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:35:23 PM

Bounty campaign is a best thing to earn money without any investment. Today, i faced 5 scam bounties in which i have been working from last one and half months.Still i am positive and looking forward to join new good projects. In every job, good phases and bad phases, so try to forget bad phases and try to recover all your losses from good phases.

imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:35:51 PM

I used to join a lots of bounty but the rewards was so less, it's not worth. So now i only do handful amount per month, whichever i think has great future. Pick some you might get lucky, you never know.

aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:43:17 PM

Bounties are slowly dying and you can see it by the amount of people joining it. Bots and fake accounts try to fill spots as more experienced users are participating in less campaigns or obviously staying away from them, because bunch of them got disappointed of the current situation where a lot of projects are scams, their tokens worth a rock and the profit is sometimes miserable.
Nunii

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:58:14 PM

Pretty sure it's a scam. KYC is probable in bounty campaigns nowadays, but paying eth fot it sounded like a scam. You work for it, you should receive the eth instead. Do not fall for this kind of trap. Look for more decent bounty campaigns, there a lot out there.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:07:26 PM

If you having tried to be a victim of scammers this is not the reason you should quit bounty campaign immediately, instead try another one and work hard on it. There's a lot of bounty program that are good in terms of paying, just simply search the manager of it. And yes there are some needed KYC, just comply it for you to paid.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

I feel the pain on you but you must continue and look for any good bounty that can give good reward and use it for your investment in crypto. If you quit you will lost your opportunity to have a financial freedom.

I hope you have read the post of one of the bounty hunter that got almost 6 ETH on a Cool Cousins bounty project even if he is just a member rank. His story inspires me to continue my journey as a bounty hunter.
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:26:12 PM

I know this feel bro. I was join 100 bounty campaign, 6 month already. But until now i get only 16 type of token as reward, and now it worth only 100$. I feel disappointed about bounty. Today, too much scam project and bad ICO.  Cry
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

this is our risk as many bounty hunters from projects that we follow fail, scam and even do not pay and sometimes they pay us just do not fit our work, or we get a token is not worth it because the price is very cheap or because at least the tokens we get but beyond that we also get a decent pay so we are reluctant to stop being a bounty hunter

Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:27:35 PM

Well i think you just join some bad bounty but still you should start improving yourself in terms of knowing what to do when joining a bounty like i did to myself and now i know what to join and what not to join
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:29:37 PM

this is our risk as many bounty hunters from projects that we follow fail, scam and even do not pay and sometimes they pay us just do not fit our work, or we get a token is not worth it because the price is very cheap or because at least the tokens we get but beyond that we also get a decent pay so we are reluctant to stop being a bounty hunter
For me, in order to be a good bounty hunter you must or you should choose what campaign your are going to parcipate. Please do choosy wisely! And try to join a campaign with a professional experienced manager to know if it's legitimate or to know if it will be successful.

Y U MAD AT ME
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:31:35 PM

You don't always get real ICO's to join as a bounty hunter. Some turn out to be fake while others pay you well. You will need to conduct investigations concerning the ICO before investing or taking part in their bounty campaigns.

klavuhn

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

KYC it's okay but if they ask you to give money, forget it. It's not Investment that need to spend money to get profit. Look for another ICO, I know that there still much good quality ICO out of there.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:33:49 PM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

More than 200 posts you say? When I see you profile your post count did not even reach that 200. So where did you post your 200? Something is wrong when you accuse an ICO is asking for .1eth.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

well it depends on you because bounty campaigns is also on of the good job's in crypto.
Melit02

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:36:11 PM

No, you shouldn't stop joining the bounty campaign because you can get there a free token and wait for it to have a price. Sell it with a high price to get a big profit. You can learn from your past mistakes and start a new bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: