Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign?  (Read 10137 times)
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:10:28 PM

Bounty campaign which is good and you will paid by them if you are hard working to their projects, im not quittting in joining bounty campaign i can earn token from them and i can sell them at the higher price once their token are very promising in the market.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:15:31 PM

You don't need to quit, All you have to do is make alot of money on bounty. If there will be failed project then are more successful project along the way. Earning rewards at the end of ICO is pretty good. But learning ideas and knowledge is way more better than earning rewards without knowing the project so don't quit brother. Make it as an investment.

hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:21:41 PM

These are the things that happen to all of us, it is unnecessary to give up immediately, we must go on trying to find good projects and we will win.
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:23:35 PM

Well, it is just one of the risks of joining in the bounty. Just be patient bro. We are all the same. Nobody can guarantee that we can get the coins after working for bounty. That is why we must be careful in analyzing which bounty we must participate. I myself will really really consider the transparency of their community and token sale. It is important to choose the ICO with softcap reached. if no clear information, I will not prefer the project. Just move on from that sad experience and try other bounties for sure.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Mallequinn

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:37:34 PM

You should still try to participate on a bounty campaign, I know that what happened to you can be really demotivating, but keep trying I'm sure there are some projects out there that are 100% legit.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:48:53 PM

Its tough time in whole crypto market. All these regulations and all fud from news and all the hackers attack are pushing market to the lowest levels since November but will not kill this new thing that evolving rapidly and soon we will see new highs believe me. Have  faith
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

Well, it is just one of the risks of joining in the bounty. Just be patient bro. We are all the same. Nobody can guarantee that we can get the coins after working for bounty. That is why we must be careful in analyzing which bounty we must participate. I myself will really really consider the transparency of their community and token sale. It is important to choose the ICO with softcap reached. if no clear information, I will not prefer the project. Just move on from that sad experience and try other bounties for sure.
Thats right. We must make the experience a learning, do not give up. I think almost all bounty hunters have experienced it, you are not alone. Begin to look for other more profitable projects.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:58:54 PM

So you got a good experience behind the events you experienced, as a bounty hunter you should be more careful to follow the project because not all projects are good. being a smart bounty participant we do analysis in many ICO so we will know what a good investment place and not,  and if I think the project is good because based on the analysis then I will also be an investor in the project.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
alahmadcoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:03:01 AM

There are numerous campaigns without kyc prerequisites you can go along with them, additionally in the event that you discover something suspicious about a bounty battle or the undertaking never advance them, pick your bounty campaigns carefully.
Mschwarz

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:14:37 AM

Its part of the experience as a bounty hunter. In my case, I have not been paid in half of the bounties I joined especially when I was new and joined any campaigns I find. But now im more particular in joining bounties and look deeply to the project and the team running it.

What criteria do you take into account? I am almost a newbie as a bounty hunter and would like to know more because I would save a lot of time Smiley
Hct2005

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:17:22 AM

In my opinion, you should quit on joining bounties if you dont want to earn free token rewards to make some profit but i would like to suggest that you mustnt quit on joining bounties because it was a waste if want to earn profit and avoid the chance to get rewards from icos bounty.
Quitting is not an option for me if i were the OP. I would take it as a learning experience on how to select a good bounty campaign. There are just times like that and almost everybody here feel the same. BTW, bounty rewards are not free, it is earned.
asongotan

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:18:29 AM

it depends on each person, but I think stop in bounty campaign is very unfortunate, unless we have made unlimited money from this bitcoin, can we stop in bounty campaign, so I think that is not good idea, even though we have many money, it's better for us not to stop following them
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 01:02:26 AM

So you got a good experience behind the events you experienced, as a bounty hunter you should be more careful to follow the project because not all projects are good. being a smart bounty participant we do analysis in many ICO so we will know what a good investment place and not,  and if I think the project is good because based on the analysis then I will also be an investor in the project.
Experience is a good teacher. With the OP's experienced he should learned how to choose a good bounty campaign next time he participate.
cryptovet2020

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:08:05 AM

This new technology will always lend itself to scams, since anonymity and very few regulations allow it, that's why it's up to us to do our research to know if an ICO is going to work or not, and when the management is bad you can forget about that ICO because they are usually a disaster.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:10:36 AM

I've never seen any bounty campaign which require their participants to send 0.1 ETH to their team. LOL. What a dump way to scam money from other people. LOL. I think you shouldn't be disappointed about bounty campaign just because of joining in 1 or 2 scam campaigns. There are so many good bounty campaigns to join so if you quit joining bounty so you'll miss a lot of good chance to earn large amount of money Smiley
Daisuke

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:17:03 AM

If I were you don't lose hope in joining and participating bounty campaigns. Yes it is really hard to find a legit bounty when specifically that bounty campaigns needs a KYC requirements but there are still lot of bounty campaigns that don't need to have KYC at the same time legit and reliable you just need to be wiser in choosing a legit with no KYC requirement bounty campaigns so that it will lessen your burden and will gives you more earning and profits.
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:06:50 AM

Really! Now a lot of fraudulent ICO, we are seeing this phenomenon now in the cryptocurrency market, as this market is not regulated yet! But your example clearly shows that there are good projects that are worth joining, because this is a great way to earn. I plan to continue to participate in bounty companies, now I found a group that gives good projects and keep track of it.
deino

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:06:17 PM

your decision to quit participating in bounty kampnye is not good, you should read clearly the rules in the bounty and read whitepapernya, there you will know the project that they implemented including the type of long-term or short-term projects, see whether the telegram group they are active or not and learn how to market them and see their ICO rating growth.
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:11:57 PM

I suggest you to treat buonty another way just hobby, and one day you will find the good one that will enrich you or at leat you will get really good payments. Do ot think to much about bad experiece. keep on your participation. I also asked myself the same quaestion, because as you see I'm JR and have no too much rewards but I'm just think positive and you should do the same. Good luck.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:39:01 AM

I know it is really frustrating to participate in airdrops and not get paid. After spending your time, energy and data doing bounties, at the end of the day, you get nothing from them, But I wouldn't advise you stop entirely, just be more careful on the bounties you participate it. Be choosy, make sure you are certain it is a good, one you wouldn't regret at the end of the day.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: