Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign?  (Read 10137 times)
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:03:39 AM

not all bounty campaigns have an unpleasant result and end with a loss for us because there are also bounty campaigns that provide good results and very profitable, we should be able to make the experience as a lesson to be more careful in choosing bounty
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:08:20 AM

No reason to quit, just to some research on the campaign and dont pick one just for the case to participate in a bounty. Pick one that you believe will have success after researching the project, team involved, their goals, which industry they are from and does the project make sense to be on the blockchain.
shapegray

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:11:22 AM

You don't have to quit from bounty campaign. Just find another good bounty program. I agree with KYC, it's okay and I believe that they will not use that for for something bad. But if they ask you to send some eth, just leave that bounty and try another bounty. There are still many good bounty campaign out there.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:32:37 AM

In everything you do there is always challenges and that challenge will make you wiser and stronger. If you quit now,  you may regret it later so just keep going and learn from your mistakes.
Muhraj1

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:33:03 AM

I don't think giving up is necessary. Just research your campaigns well before joining.
Classroom404

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:37:20 AM

Well I would really love to know your reasons that wants to make you do that but I must advice against it maybe you have joined bad bounties before and that has hampered your zeal well that the road to success for you all you need do is get back to your drawing board and before participating in any bounty do a good research on it know what the idea is all about seek advice and am sure you will be fine
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:39:43 AM

For me i try to do research before joining bounties to see if they will make it through their sale. In most cases I get it right. For instance Media protocol, I wrote an article and believe it is a good project, so i stated their signiture campaign . Just have to be able to fnd the hidden gems- and research is your key

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
prrlc

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:43:23 AM

It is never happened for me. KYC is the part of this market. Bounty incomes are very low for jr. members because of this it is weird for me. I am never give the kyc for 0.1 0.2 eth

southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:44:23 AM

Yes, I have the same experience as you. I was very uncomfortable at the time, I wanted to give up the bounty mission, because it took me a month and a half to get nothing. Now I choose the signature event and choose ico carefully. I don't think I should give up. Adhere to success.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

Well, definitely it is up to you to quit or continue doing bounty campaign. I myself joined a lot of bounty program and I think only the 1/3 of the bounty campaign paid me. And in that 1/3 not all of the rewards are profitable yet I am still continuing my experience my bounty campaigns and not giving up.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Vargum

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:49:00 AM

I think it's never worth giving up, given the amount of time we put in the bounty. I continue to participate in the campaigns of generosity, but to the choice I approach more accurately, trying to begin to study the project and their history of development and prospects for the future

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:50:11 AM

Yes, I have the same experience as you. I was very uncomfortable at the time, I wanted to give up the bounty mission, because it took me a month and a half to get nothing. Now I choose the signature event and choose ico carefully. I don't think I should give up. Adhere to success.
isn't that a risk is part of the job of a bounty hunter? We have to realize we may not get paid, we just help ico goes with success. I also never had it, but I am not giving up may indeed have not been my sustenance to join such bounty, and I am sure, there will be a greater sustenance later on.

Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:52:39 AM

Projects ICO are different, including now a lot of fraudulent projects. Therefore, you just need to carefully select such projects before joining. Of course, you can not avoid any unsuccessful or even fraudulent ICO projects in general, so if this happens from time to time, you should treat this philosophically as inevitability. Vseravno we still earn well, participating in the companies of generosity ICO.
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:55:05 AM

isn't that a risk is part of the job of a bounty hunter? We have to realize we may not get paid, we just help ico goes with success. I also never had it, but I am not giving up may indeed have not been my sustenance to join such bounty, and I am sure, there will be a greater sustenance later on.
working as bounty hunter sometime need a luck.we must carefully while chosing project to followed.many success ico that not pay their supporter.and they just leave us.but dont worry, there are another project that have good team, allocation and also potention.

Mancung

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

KYC is a normal thing on an ICO. But when a project requires us to send some ETH in order to claim our rewards we should consider first about the amount of the rewards, is it worth with the amount of eth we should send them or not. If it is worthy, then why not??
My opinion is you cant just generate that all of bounty projects are just the same, maybe we will find a better luck and income on another project, so keep it up!
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:03:18 AM

Its part of the experience as a bounty hunter. In my case, I have not been paid in half of the bounties I joined especially when I was new and joined any campaigns I find. But now im more particular in joining bounties and look deeply to the project and the team running it.

I agree. There is no way for you to quit when you experienced to being pay from your effort or the project just a scam. We should learn from it and search deep about the project. Do not choose easily the bounty and never believe on one information. Do not quit but instead do much better and improve your analyzing skills. I received a reward but never been listed in exchange but still I am hoping for it to be valuable.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:20:09 AM

Was it Fiancia ICO or another scam? Fiancia tried to make bounty hunters invest in their ICO in order to receive rewards. It is absolute nonsense. We should keep an eye on the team of such scam projects and never join them either as a bounty hunter or an investor.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
kyra0018

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:42:58 AM

It is a big no. You should continue to join bounty campaign because it will help you to earn extra money. Just be patient cause at the end of the bounty you will receive bounty tokens.
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:53:27 AM

That's why,more patience is really need in the field of bounty campaigns. We shouldn't lose our hope on every failed that we experienced. Instead,we should try to find another campaign 'til we will be succeed. Not all bounty campaigns are scam or whatever.
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

Now, for bounty hunters, there are more and more things that need attention and vigilance, so we must prepare for wasted efforts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: