Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:32:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign?  (Read 10137 times)
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:57:04 AM

actually you do not need to stop following the bounty campaign, you just need to find a better bounty. indeed now to find a good bounty and pay us very hard, because many bounty scam. but this is the risk of our inhalation, we must face and continue to survive.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:59:42 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 02:09:44 AM by JoMarrah Iarim Dan

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

I say with that experience is really bad that is why you're thinking to quit. But I say look it as a positive thing. Learn from it and forget that it experience is the best teacher. Grow from that mistakes. Profit from good bounty campaign is not a joke. To be honest, I worked for a campaign that seems not like to pay participants. More than 2 months spreadsheet is still not updated so I feel hopeless. I worked for it for 3 months. But 5months after the campaign ends finally it pay us.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:05:24 AM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

It is good that you did not join this kind of ICO or this campaign because it was clearly that it is a fraud project but it doesnt mean that all bounty campaign is like this because majority of the campaign is honest and really paying.Try to join a campaign that managed by famous BM like Sylon, Amazix, Lauda and etc as they will review well the project before accepting it because their reputation is at stake.
dadanramdan

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:06:45 AM

Well you dont need to quit now just move on and find another campaign. I know the feels when all of your hard work did not pay from project. Thats how life work we need to work harder and hope everything is run well. Good luck mate  Smiley
I think the bounty campaign is nice compared to the airdrop because the airdrop is a lot of scam. bounty must be with patience, and of course we also have to see who the manager.
XIANNE25

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:30:17 AM

Remember that quitters never win and winners never quit..KYC is really required to most of the icos for security purposes,a requirement for AML law..There are also sometimes we are disappointed when we dont receive stakes for the effort we made,and even worst when not received the stakes we expected.but its not the reason we quit..a lot of icos out there..lets continue to try our luck..
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:41:25 AM

Too bad that it seems that your documents is already in jeopardy. When they ask you any payment, it is clear that they are scam. I have never experienced like this before because I do my due diligence so maybe don't join to bounties that requires a KYC before to minimize the chances of you getting scammed.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:58:22 AM

It is a big no. You should continue to join bounty campaign because it will help you to earn extra money. Just be patient cause at the end of the bounty you will receive bounty tokens.

I dont think quitting from joining ico campaign is a good idea. I think it is just normal that some icos fail or have bad management, but it doesnt mean that you will give up because of it. Dont give up and dont lose hope in ico.
buivanquan22

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:03:20 AM

You should consider bountyhunter to be a good job. Because of the fact that the revenue from it is not stable, there are many scam projects and you need to be really expert to get that.
tifani05

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:12:43 AM

Many campaigns here, you can freely select them. You can avoid campaigns that are managed by newly created accounts. I also had some bad experiences following a bounty campaign, but I was not desperate. I keep going until now.
minhnguyenqh8395

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:14:57 PM

I have no time to become bounty hunter, but i think it's a amazing job. If you reseach carefully and do it with your effort, i think 1000k/per month is very easy.
In my country, 1k $/month is really good income.
Now i'm "a part time bounty hunter, one day i do it about 2-3 hour.
Although my income less than 1k, but i fell happy when have a good income beside my job.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:18:41 PM

I think that's part of the experience you need to gain more experience to be a successful bounty hunter, you already have this learned knowledge and in the next ICOs you can realize that something is not going well quicker, so you don't waste so much time on ICOs scam, but don't give up, this is worth it, for example, the signature campaign is easy money because you only get tokens to post in the forum and if you like cryptos as much as we do is something natural.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:29:35 PM

Sir,which of your stories are we going to take it serious, is it the bad ICO campaign you joined before or the new bounty;SONDER that you are trying to promote. Anyway before we join SONDER I think it's proper we do a due diligent search on the project to ascertain its validity. Thanks for your information sir.

HOMT