Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign?  (Read 10135 times)
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

I do not think you should quit but you just have to identify the good ICO''s and participate in them. Take it upon yourself to investigate about projects before taking part in their bounties.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dpa85

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:17:38 PM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

The identification process should not cause questions among honest hunters, in this you are right. but then to ask to list 0.1 eth, this is too harsh and points to scammers
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

Believe me almost everyone will go through this situation in once in their bounty hunting but that doesn't mean you quit even I was doing 4 bounties and almost all are about to complete but in last week 3 of them announced that they close their ico due to some reasons and they can't distribute tokens and that time my hard work of 2 months is thrashed in just 1 minute you can understand my situation that time still I didn't give up and doing bounties and searching good bounties.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 03:45:53 PM

Doing bounty campaigns requires a lot of time and if you are like me who is usually busy, it will go against you. Looking at the way our investments are lost always, it is better to add bounty campaigns to replenish some loses.

Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:08:39 PM

It's not necessary to quit become virtually all every other person here have similar experience of working without being paid, I have experienced it too with couple of ICOs.. All that need to be done is to stop joining bounties randomly look for few good ones to participate and earn your rewards
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:15:25 AM

Its part of the experience as a bounty hunter. In my case, I have not been paid in half of the bounties I joined especially when I was new and joined any campaigns I find. But now im more particular in joining bounties and look deeply to the project and the team running it.

Experience makes us more stronger, here in crypto that is very badly needed and to be more familiar in different aspects to know more about the team behind its ICO. Remember always quitter never be a winner.
hollet

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:39:45 AM

a bounty hunter has an important role in a project. therefore we must also be able to choose a good project to follow so the results are also satisfying. to choose a good bounty it requires a good understanding where we must really understand about the project that will be followed, the team that handles it, etc. that is very important because we all don't want to be trapped in a failed ico.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:39:34 PM

not all bounty campaigns are scam, you will find more good bounty campaigns if you work longer in crypto, over time you will benefit from the bounty that you follow.
I suggest you don't stop from the bounty campaign, do it to get more profit.

Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

Bounty campaign is not a get rich quick scheme. You may fail first and it is just normal. It is also great to be involve in signature campaigns because it is the best way to learn about cryptocurrency. So I would advice to continue your journey in bounty campaigns, do it part of your time and small step at a time. Do not expect huge return immediately, good things takes time and effort. Cheers.
Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:08:02 PM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

Why quit? In quitting you are stopping yourself to have a good opportunity in bounty campaigns. If KYC is part of the rules so be it. Maybe your post are lacking that is why you are not receiving bounties.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:12:51 PM

Can't believe you made 200 posts and got nothing. Well, this is another risk joining a fishy ICO. About KYC, I don't think it is necessary to pass if you are a bounty hunter. Why? When the tokens get listed, everybody can buy it even they come from restricted countries like North Korea, Syria, and others. You should not quit joining ICO. You simply need to learn avoiding fishy ICO like that.
turbalan1

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:15:51 PM

Hmm, seem as at the present have a lot of scam bounty campain. I was beginning discouraged
Wutip

Activity: 318

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

I didn’t run with campaign for many moths, and now on this market, to not loose everything on trading, I decide to run with campaigns) but if it will be waisting of Time again, all quit for sure)

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:20:24 PM

even though the existence of KYC will complicate the hounter bounty, but believe if with the KYC will be able to make a lot of benefits such as the team can identify everyone and to avoid cheating in the signature campaign.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:23:08 PM

Always a risk in joining ICO, some is just a wasting of time which you gain nothing. And some lCO is always extending their month of ICO's that make your time more wasted. But I realize that the part of our journey in crypto. Now I been done 3 ICO's and hoping to make my hardwork worth.
D J

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:23:22 PM

Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to an Airdrop, or a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS.

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
SeNeor

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

I do not think you need to quit joining bounty though at first, you will have some bad experience and may feel like quitting but if you take your time to do a very good research and you join, you can earn reasonable profit.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:33:21 PM

Quiting for me is not a good choice for it will end up your chance to cope up with your loss or improve yourself by not being used to your comfort zone. Just be vigilant and help yourself by doing research and be updated of the new trends in the market. Your luck and hardwork will bring you success.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:39:09 PM

This is a sad thing, after all, a lot of effort has been made. The reward cycle is very long now. It is very difficult to choose a reliable reward. You can first consider learning to read the white paper. At present, the reward can be paid in a short time. I feel that I am slowly accumulating knowledge. You can find a good reward.

tranquochung

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

Dear friend,
Should i quit on joining bounty campaign? Yes, this is a good question for us. Firstly, the bounty is suitable for everyone that they want to earn more money for getting beautiful life. I know it is so hard to get much money. But let's try.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: