Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign?  (Read 10137 times)
Hecquyn

Activity: 129
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:16:19 AM

Although there are times when I do not like my will. But I continue to participate in the bounty campaign and hope to have more income.
jess04

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:24:40 AM

Don't quit, its just normal especially if you still as a bounty hunters with a lower rank. All you need to do first is to gain enough knowledge here and it will help you choose a good or legit bounty soon. Don't be easily discouraged this is just normal. But if you already have enough knowledge about crypto, it will help you avoid to a scam bounty.
kittybabe@06

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:25:11 AM

this is the first time I heard that they required the joiners to contribute 0.1 eth?. I think its unfair you work for them and keep on posting to get your stakes every week then at the end they require the joiners to contribute?. I think its a bad sign that the bounty you join didnt meet its target.
esportseco

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:25:16 AM

It is worth it, if the company is offering a good incentive otherwise dont do it...
della46

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:33:13 AM

no, because from the bounty program it is a golden opportunity to get high potential altcoins, and certainly not need capital.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:39:16 AM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

Congratulate you when find out the good ICO project to participate. Scam ICO projects always require participants send ETH or BTC fee to received their award. This thing is really unacceptable and good projects will never do that

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:39:24 AM

maybe you don't have to quit on joining bounty campaign because I am sure that there is a good bounty campaign that can give you the rewards at the end of the ico. but you need to be selective to choose the bounty campaign because it is hard to find the good one especially if you don't have the details about their project. so before you join with the bounty campaign, make sure that you learn about their project, read everything that you want to know, ask them about their project and if you are sure with them then you can join with the bounty campaign.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kb4real

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:47:05 AM

Dont quit if you have time to do it, its just a way to make a good and free money which can be added to your portfolio  i have started bounties in few months ago and it has helped a lot.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:56:25 AM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.
Perhaps you participated in a fraudulent project. but this is not a reason to abandon the bounty.Many people face this in one way or another.There is a huge number of ico, many of which are Scam.
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:56:33 AM

Bounty compagin is good for earning money but many ICO found scam in these time, so always be careful about joining of bounty compaign. Mostly we alert about joining of bounty signature campaign because mostly scam come on it
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:57:27 AM

ICO teams do sometimes abuse their rights, including wrongfully demanding that bounty hunters pass a KYC test, even though only investors need to be tested. However, this can not be an excuse for refusing to participate in the generosity campaigns of the ICO. We just need to study their documents and terms of connection more carefully and everything will be in order.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
nunibanuni

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:01:03 AM

Thats the thing here that we must understand. We must not trust any ico without researching it, in times like these a lot of greedy people are just in the corner waiting for their victim.
rezha82

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:02:03 AM

no, because I think altcoin is falling right now but for the future I think we will definitely get altcoins that have high potential for these investments, yes you could say from the results of the bounty program.
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:03:41 AM

Remember mate that not all ICO in crypto world are legit. Most of them are scam. But there no such easy way for us to identify if which are those legi and which are not. All you have you have to do is be a vigilant hunter. Do not quit.

JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:04:01 AM

Avoid KYC like the plague.  Most of the KYC projects are scams created to steal your identity.  Also getting screwed over is par for the course on these bounties.  You gotta just keep rolling till you get a winner.  Doing bounty hunting for $$ in 2018 i snot that lucrative.  
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:06:35 AM

We cant expect every bounties that we participated in are genuine, part of being a bounty hunter to encounter such incident. That's why doing an extensive research is a must before deciding to join, as much as possible avoid those bounties/ICO requiring their participants to comply in kyc system, well its better to be cautious than regretting what you've done just to earn few tokens or worse dont get any reward that you deserve in the end.

In the last part of your post it seems like you already found the right ICO for you, well congrats and goodluck!

auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:21:51 AM

The question is whether you are more interested in asking questions about our opinions or you are more promoting Sonder, well, whatever that is certain is to follow a bounty campaign such as finding a needle in a haystack, so we will not know how much we can get and what are the requirements they submit, but in my opinion, KYC is not necessary if only for bounty participants.
Lucio joe

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:35:14 AM

I just joined in this bounty campaign, and hope it runs smoothly. but I also heard a lot from my senior colleagues that it's getting harder to find a really good ICO. most of them scam or fail to hit the target. it really makes me worry now.
lykakokelley123

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:41:44 AM

Listen mate, there lot of bounty campaign here. Im sugesting you to chose wisely, try to join a campaign managed by some profesional and experienced manager such as Sylon, Needmoney, Blockeye, Hotachy. Also if the bounty campaign require you to do KYC just do it as long it worth to do, but if they ask you to pay, just dont. i mean 0.1 eth is not small money for some people right ? We help them advertise by posting here or do retweet and tweet at twitter also like and share at facebook.
I used to join some random campaign when i was junior member, but now i only join good campaign, yeah we will never know for sure if the project will be scam or succes in the future, but we can reduce the risk by only taking good campaign. So follow my advice and be wise mate. Good luck for your next campaign.

thanks mate for this info i also have the same question regarding to the situation of the thread maker, i will also follow what you said i hope i will find those manager in incoming project so i can get good project to participate. i am hoping a good campaign in the future so i can get good profit too like what you advice of reducing the risk of choosing campaign. thanks a lot for this i really appreciate this
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:43:07 AM

Listen mate, there lot of bounty campaign here. Im sugesting you to chose wisely, try to join a campaign managed by some profesional and experienced manager such as Sylon, Needmoney, Blockeye, Hotachy. Also if the bounty campaign require you to do KYC just do it as long it worth to do, but if they ask you to pay, just dont. i mean 0.1 eth is not small money for some people right ? We help them advertise by posting here or do retweet and tweet at twitter also like and share at facebook.
I used to join some random campaign when i was junior member, but now i only join good campaign, yeah we will never know for sure if the project will be scam or succes in the future, but we can reduce the risk by only taking good campaign. So follow my advice and be wise mate. Good luck for your next campaign.

thanks mate for this info i also have the same question regarding to the situation of the thread maker, i will also follow what you said i hope i will find those manager in incoming project so i can get good project to participate. i am hoping a good campaign in the future so i can get good profit too like what you advice of reducing the risk of choosing campaign. thanks a lot for this i really appreciate this

It does feel like projects are starting to giveaway less and less in % terms for their bounties. Plus so many arent hitting their cap. It's a bummer.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: