Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign?  (Read 10140 times)
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:48:25 AM

In my opinion, every bounty has its own worth of the rewards. Some of them are very legit with no KYC process. But, some of them need the KYC process and some are not accepted. Here, whatever the condition happen to the bounty, if it is worthy to join, I think it is acceptable to fulfil the KYC. But, if the rewards are not worthy, I will better lose that bounty reward. Just be flexible to consider that.

harm

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:50:33 AM

I propose you to treat buonty another way just side interest, and one day you will locate the great one that will enhance you or at leat you will get great installments. Do ot ponder terrible experiece. keep on your cooperation. I additionally asked myself a similar quaestion, in light of the fact that as you see I'm JR and have no an excess of prizes however I'm simply figure positive and you ought to do likewise.
AKasOO

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:52:29 AM

there is another chance of what you just experienced.Let this be a lesson and a reminder that we have to do a lot of research and check before we do something that we might regret in the future, but you can certainly find a gift where you can make money. Be sure to spread before joining a gift campaign.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:56:47 AM

don't stop just because of the bounty one no result. It's quite unfortunate because the bounty is a great and easy resource to be worked on. many other bounty and other ICO which also has the potential for even better. so better keep trying of at stop without any results.

Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:58:43 AM

forget it if needed to pay 0,1 eth if we miss kyc, just fake and scam information about bounty campaign owner ask you to pay 0.1 eth to pass kyc because there are not real bounty manager need payment for verify your identity.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 06:02:00 AM

The bounty is dead for several months, we could say for this whole year. There were some rewards at the beginning of this year, but from February all the projects that are launching after that are scams and they didn't collect soft cap, or they did but they then split the rewards in half in the best solution, in half. I think there is a little you can do and earn in bounties today...you decide.

Kyo Kusanagi

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:06:34 AM

I think the most important thing to do a bounty task is to be able to find good bounty items, so you should spend more time looking for a good bounty task, as long as you can find a good bounty item, then you can get it from it. Rich profits.
mlsbd

Activity: 516

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:17:47 AM

I got out of bounty campaign almost 4 months ago.Many time is wasted for it but i'm not satisfied with payment.At the moment 95% bounty campaign is scam this big problem.If there is any reason to join in bounty than you can check first roadmap and MVP.Signature campaign is paying big amount you can try it.
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:21:11 AM

that is a risk that we must take as a bounty hunter because sometimes the team there is unfair and only uses the bounty hunter for their success. And for that we must be more careful in determining the bounty

Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:24:52 AM

I think you don't have to quit right now. Bounties are still everywhere and many have alot of potential. If you are really hard working enough then you don't need to mind the how long bounties sends their payout.
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:51:38 AM

Yes, now bounty may not be as profitable as before. But still, if you want, you can find a promising project, you do not need to completely abandon this direction.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:35:13 AM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.
First of all you did the right thing in leaving that project because maybe it would have been a scam project and would have run after taking money from the bounty hunters as there are more than 10k people per bounty project on an average and this alone would have given the ICO project above $300k in revenues from the bounty hunters and there was also not a sure chance of you making that 0.1 eth back from that Bounty programme.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:46:50 AM

Quit joining bounty campaign if you feel not happy and wasting your time with it and if you've been successful in trading & investing works.. BUt I have to say this to you PATIENCE is the key to success..
diaeresiscrypto

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:48:48 AM

In 2018 the ICO experienced a very bad slump in this case, namely the Project Scam, the Bounty Campaign Users felt cheated. Lots of Fraud at the ICO that disappointed Investors and Bounty Hunters. if left continuously like this the ICO will die. Although there are still projects and Bounty Campaigns on ICOs that are truly promising. I hope the ICO will return to normal in the coming year. Briefly, if you wnat to get legit peyment without investment, never say quit to Bounty. Exactly, bounties are still promising if you really know how to pick the best one. Just learn more about how to pick the legit bounty from this forum. Related to KYC, fulfil the KYC if the bounty reward is worthy, but when it is worthless, I think it is better to leave that.
uppon

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

There are a lot of bounty to choose from, and it is not good for you to encounter problems like yours. I am also a bounty hunter. I have also been deceived by the ico project. Some projects have also distributed a small amount of tokens to me. These are all met, but I have not given up. I believe this industry still has If you are developing the future, you must stick to it.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:55:32 AM

You cannot say you are quitting a bounty campaign because it is scam. There are a lot of scam ICO'S out there and quiting will mean like you do not want to get money. I believe bounty is a way of making some money during your free time, so just choose your ICO's wisely.

TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:58:27 AM

Unfortunately, bad things happen in any sector. Crypto in this respect is no exception. But still I always find my free time to take part in promising bounty programs.
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

Yes, something strange, if you are obliged to send your savings to participate in generosity, I think that you are right that you broke up with this project

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
gapthecap11

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:53:20 AM

I think being a bounty hunter,you will really encounter that kind of trials but I don't think that it would be an enough reason for you to quit because there are a lot of bounty out there that will pay you and all you need to do is to find a good bounty and check some background to make it sure it is legit. You must have to double check the project and also you need to be more careful.If there are bounties that are not paying well there are many more bounties the are paying as well so all you need to do is to search for those good bounties and never quit.
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:55:46 AM

WEll that just sad but unfortunately that is part of this job that we have as bounty hunters. Since there are so many ICO here that are scam of just failure, you can only hope for the best that you'll get paid.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: