Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:14:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign?  (Read 10137 times)
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 11:32:31 PM

Requesting for a Know Your Customer process is not a big deal but to request for an initial deposit of that amount is unheard off. Well i suggest you don't make that payment and wait whether they are going to reward you with your reward. If they don't just move and with new campaigns mate.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:32:43 PM

Bounty campaign is not happy ending all the time there are bunch of campaign that is just a scam like what you have said you need to give 0.1eth and KYC process before receiving the token. Why you should pay them, they are the one who should pay you. After all you are the one works for them. Just move one if you have participate a campaign like that and study the next bounty where you want to participate.
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:35:48 PM

There are lot of problem with bounties these days. I have seen few scam ICO who doesn't pat bounty hunters after ICO is done, there are few new bounty managers who don't have expertize in handling bounties. Bounty space is getting over crowded, too many participants, less bounty pool and less bounty reward per individuals is killing the spirit of bounty hunters. I have personally faced this issue with one of the recent ICO, Morpheous token bounty was a disaster. Too many participants, noob bounty manager - ended up getting 1 MRPH token worth of 0.2$ for 4 months of work. I was in shock. 4 months of work gave me 0.2$. Now you decide if you want to be in bounty or invest that time in some other activity.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:38:35 PM

It doesn't make much sense to force you to do any activity that you don't enjoy, that's the way it is with anything in life, and even more if it's an optional activity like bounties, many are adopting that KYC system, to supposedly legitimize bounties, but you have to be very careful when giving your information over the internet, we never know what they can do with it.

RaiNain

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:40:13 PM

a bounty hunter will not give up easily, they will still work hard even though sometimes the results are not in line with expectations. they continued and never thought of leaving.
Dulhara githmanthi

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:22:46 PM

It is not a good decision for you. Because everything is possible and this is the opportunity we are waiting for. When you look at dividends, you apply a higher value rate in a bounty program that has the potential to make good money. That's why you should revise your decision. Chose a good bounty and be a part of it.
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:02:08 AM

Well, as we know after the campaigns are being done for weeks and sometimes months, some ICOs become successful while others turned out not to be. Quitting bounty campaign would not really be necessary, but getting into ICO campaigns with prospects should be of the essence. Bounty campaigns are done in the hope of getting awesome rewards at the end.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:25:22 AM

I think that you should not refuse to participate in bounty campaigns, because there are not enough good campaigns, but they are. The more you practice in the selection of campaigns, the better you will get. Keep your own statistics and follow the projects.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

Listen mate, there lot of bounty campaign here. Im sugesting you to chose wisely, try to join a campaign managed by some profesional and experienced manager such as Sylon, Needmoney, Blockeye, Hotachy. Also if the bounty campaign require you to do KYC just do it as long it worth to do, but if they ask you to pay, just dont. i mean 0.1 eth is not small money for some people right ? We help them advertise by posting here or do retweet and tweet at twitter also like and share at facebook.
I used to join some random campaign when i was junior member, but now i only join good campaign, yeah we will never know for sure if the project will be scam or succes in the future, but we can reduce the risk by only taking good campaign. So follow my advice and be wise mate. Good luck for your next campaign.

One of my option to choose good project is to follow experienced and credible team like what our senior mate specified above and besides from that technique try to establish your own track to follow, reducing the risk to follow scam projects can add enthusiasm to continue our task here in our community.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:36:12 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 11:46:54 AM by MWesterweele

Listen mate, there lot of bounty campaign here. Im sugesting you to chose wisely, try to join a campaign managed by some profesional and experienced manager such as Sylon, Needmoney, Blockeye, Hotachy. Also if the bounty campaign require you to do KYC just do it as long it worth to do, but if they ask you to pay, just dont. i mean 0.1 eth is not small money for some people right ? We help them advertise by posting here or do retweet and tweet at twitter also like and share at facebook.
I used to join some random campaign when i was junior member, but now i only join good campaign, yeah we will never know for sure if the project will be scam or succes in the future, but we can reduce the risk by only taking good campaign. So follow my advice and be wise mate. Good luck for your next campaign.

One of my option to choose good project is to follow experienced and credible team like what our senior mate specified above and besides from that technique try to establish your own track to follow, reducing the risk to follow scam projects can add enthusiasm to continue our task here in our community.
Its depend to you, but I think its better to keep joining in bounty campaign because for me there's no reason to quit joining as long as you you can do it properly and still gaining from it. Also quitting is not the solution because you experience a participating not good bounty campaign, the best thig to do is to continue what you started because it will give you more opportunity if you continuously joining in bounty campaign.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Do you want to stop being a bounty hunter just because of KYC? what makes you hard to do KYC? KYC is used by the developer to prevent monopoly and multiple accounts, if you are not both, then I think it's easier to do KYC, because they only ask you to post the data yourself and I have no trouble for that But if they want 0.1 ETH as a condition for payment, then leave them, they just look for ways to trick you
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:42:07 AM

i know there is too many negative reasons and you so right but you don't have to give up. Maybe you should become more selective .
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

Charge it to experience but i don't think that is enough reason to quit doing bounty campaign, i have many campaigns that didn't pay but i am still here because like it or not there are good bounty that will give us opportunity to earn big and my advice is continue working hard and you will succeed in the future.

reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.
No you should not, although there is a lot bounty campaign you must choose wisely because there is a lot campaign that haven't that same policy you must choose the legit one and a proper rules that suits in your own standards. You may research and ask some professionals because they have more experience and they might help you to solve some problems when you encounter it. Choose wisely so that you have no regret in the end.
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:51:23 AM

I participated in a CGCX ICO project bounty, which ended at the end of July. Now the project team tells us that the reward distribution will take place around December 31st. This is just like a joke. I was very angry. But I have no choice. I have given up. Because in my opinion, there may be more problems that prevent us from getting the rewards we deserve.

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:57:20 AM

One way to get more benefits than investing is to follow a bounty campaign. why do you have to stop joining the bounty? if you stop you miss the profit that you will get, it should be more maximal.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:03:44 AM

I participated in a CGCX ICO project bounty, which ended at the end of July. Now the project team tells us that the reward distribution will take place around December 31st. This is just like a joke. I was very angry. But I have no choice. I have given up. Because in my opinion, there may be more problems that prevent us from getting the rewards we deserve.

I also participated in the bounty campaign of the Starflow project, which ended on April 5, the approximate date of issuing tokens for bounty hunters was announced, this will happen in January 2019. Perhaps they are waiting when the market will turn green  to successfully launch the ICO, I think this is a wise decision.
Auna

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:46:19 PM

I have also gone through this kind of experience. I still don't know the reason why my KYC was not passed. And it is also true that most of the bounty payment is still pending. But i'm not thinking about quitting. But now a Days I try to avoid bounty campaigns which require KYC. I am hoping good old days will come again.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:56:35 PM

One way to get more benefits than investing is to follow a bounty campaign. why do you have to stop joining the bounty? if you stop you miss the profit that you will get, it should be more maximal.

indeed, aside from investing in the bounty campaign it is also important. why do you have to stop to run a bounty campaign. Is this condition like this so you are backing off. better that decision must be thought carefully. because regret is always behind
Jaejoe

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:27:04 PM

Look I know how you feel. Been there, done that. But you win some, you lose some. That's life. Anyway, you can try Ternion. Good bounty, and it pays 2 weekly. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4625175.msg41773542#msg41773542
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: