Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:47:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign?  (Read 10137 times)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:16:42 PM

Its clearly scamm asking .1 eth for what? do not sent any amount to them if do not like to become victims. Forget that project and move on that is part of the hunters experience.
Do not lose lose hope a lot of good project out there just learn it well before joining to a ke sure tha project is legit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:42:00 PM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.
2018 is 1 year to evening with ICO, only 4% are successful, the rest are dead or deceptive. However, there are still great successful ICOs, I still earn money though it is very difficult. In 2019, ICO was even more difficult when the IEO emerged as a phenomenon. but the IEO is not sustainable, it will soon remove itself. Stay calm and continue your work, friend, bounty is a good job in your free time, without capital, without cost you can still earn money, which is a good job.
yo_mama

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:26:05 AM

I would say just quit. Not worth your time and effort. Most bounty campaigns have very little reward. Under $1 per hour isn't uncommon. And there's the risk with crashing coin prices which happens to almost every new over-hyped coin.

Basically those scums behind trashy ICO projects just want to utilise you as free or near-free labor, by playing with human greed.

A legit and ethical project should never have any "bounty" program - utilising people as near-free labor. Instead the founders should offer full time or part time jobs to the ones who will make contribution  and pay a competitive salary based on industrial standards.

Unless it's a non-profit project and someone voluntarily wants to make contribution without pay. But this kind of non-profit project will not and should never have an ICO money-raking scam, or run a "tokenized" scam scheme in the first place.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 04:48:56 AM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

If there are bounty campaign that has KYC requirements for the participants, there are no any force to any applicants to join their projects.
It is still up to us if we partake or not. That's why they have terms and conditions before you join in.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 05:06:25 AM

dont do that, keep going to be a bounty hunters, because if you did participated on 50-100 different bounty program, at least 1/2 of them will surely give you rewards and could be tradable and of course will give you real money.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 05:50:22 AM

It is no longer a secret that the amount of income received from participating in ICO bounty campaigns has fallen very much compared to 2017. In addition, the cryptocurrency market is not on the rise, the recent increase in the price of bitcoin has not led to the expected increase in the prices for altcoins, and therefore there is almost no profit for bounty hunters this year or it is very insignificant. I do not yet see the need to sell earned tokens and expect good market growth and their prices.
Further participation in the bounty ICO companies depends on the availability of free time for everyone and the desire to keep abreast of the latest developments in the world of cryptocurrency. There are still good ICO projects, although there are not as many as before, but this type of activity can still be revived when states begin to regulate the activities of ICOs.

Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 05:56:25 AM

I think everyone is tired of bounty now as it as become a backward thing to crypto space in this recent time, many coins or token are coming out every minute and almost all turn out to be scam and the hunters get nothing at end for there selfish interest on giving what they promise . am off from the bounty too and facing trading will be nice.
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:34:19 AM

Participation in campaigns bounty does not imply the existence of a stable income. We all know how volatile the income from this is. But it is possible from some bounty I can get a good payout.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:47:44 AM

so far, I feel that there are still enough bounties that deserve to be followed. the problem is we need to choose a project that is truly appropriate and good to support. that way, we can get a bounty that is worth. for now, I don't recommend that, unless you have another job.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:59:57 AM

so far, I feel that there are still enough bounties that deserve to be followed. the problem is we need to choose a project that is truly appropriate and good to support. that way, we can get a bounty that is worth. for now, I don't recommend that, unless you have another job.

Some people should spend more time on project researching before they actually join bounty. I agree with you, my friend, there are very good projects around, these projects deserve to be followed and supported. Many people do bounties, they spread the word about the project, but after the end of bounty, they dump what they got from bounty and they stop with support! If anyone wish project to succeed should continue supporting it even after the end of the bounty.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 11:30:02 AM

I recommend you to continue bounty campaigns. There are still good bounty campaigns on the market, although not as much as in year of 2017. Just do a good research before joining any bounty campaign. And be more careful with campaigns that ask for your personal information like KYC.
Soots

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:31:47 AM

Sometimes our frustrations made us mad at a point that we can't handle pressures, so we ended up quiting. Bounty campaigns nowadays has no assurance of providing every participants a profitable rewards. Specially each tokens rewarded, seem to be non profitable and mostly weren't able to meet the softcap.
drumamat

Activity: 1193

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:31:19 PM

Listing here, first my bounty life I was participate many bounty but I haven't received good amount. Because before I haven't enough knowledge to search good bounty. Even now I want always try to join good bounty, which my skills take a good.
It is now very difficult to find a good bounty, as most projects do not run as planned,
even sometimes the project is dead in the middle of road. I myself will also continue try to play the bounty, I hope to get a reward that can satisfy.
Guys, don't be so sad.There are a lot of bounty programs. The more you participate in the bounty, the better for you.All bounty workaholics never complain about lack of income.
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:50:57 PM

Some people should spend more time on project researching before they actually join bounty. I agree with you, my friend, there are very good projects around, these projects deserve to be followed and supported. Many people do bounties, they spread the word about the project, but after the end of bounty, they dump what they got from bounty and they stop with support! If anyone wish project to succeed should continue supporting it even after the end of the bounty.

Nice... Agree with you. You all wanted the project to become successful but you guys have no effort at it.
If you really care about the project you work with it, then supporting it is the best way you can.
Not surprised that a lot of people complaining about the bad project, but they are not even doing anything for it.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 10:09:15 PM

i understand that this is an advert placement of the SUNDER project. However, not all ICO projects turns out to disappooint you as the earlier ones did. that they requested for KYC and you pertook does not in  anyway justify you as an eligible owner of their token or even worthy of earning. they always set their rules and regulations in their bounty page and if you do not meet up with it or you loose out of information, then you may not have your tokens. There are also projects who feel that paying bounty hunters is not good for their project as the bounty hunters contribute greatly in the devaluation o ftheir coins and therefore they advices themselves on what should be best for the project

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 10:36:22 PM

Why you want to quit in bounty campaign if we earn more on that. Maybe you said that thing its because of that so many bounty campaign are to going be scam in the end or the bounty reward we receive are no value at all.
That's the reason, he gave up because he failed in choosing a good bounty and he was talking about ICO bounty since this thread was created last August last year where market is on correction, and of course ICO projects are affected much.

It's only the beginning of the year that market started to recover and we also see some recovery from the crowd funding side which is in the form of IEO already, if he didn't quit completely, maybe he will be able to find good bounty now that could help him earn his first payment and will change his mind on the way he look at the potential of bounty hunting.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Redemption59

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 10:59:46 PM

Quitting is for the weak. Quitting joining bounty campaign is a personal decision though but ask yourself these questions before you quit. Why did you start joining the bounty campaigns in the first place, what if the next bounty campaign is your breakthrough? Bounty campaign is very broad and until you start doing a proper research before joining bounty projects, you will end up promoting scam projects. Keep it up and don't quit.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 11:38:23 PM

Don't make bounty as your main job, you must have another job.
I gained valuable experience and regretted leaving work at the office.
Now the situation has changed and don't expect you to get a satisfactory payment from the bounty.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Delilonia1

Activity: 463

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 05:28:43 AM

It's good that you have finally found a project to campaign for. But for your first experience with the project where you wrote over 200 post and everything amounted to nothing, I will like to tell you not to be discouraged. If you allow discouragement to overtake you, you won't have the energy to participate in other projects that are actually good and rewarding

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Jimitieu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 06:43:04 AM

There are a lot of these scam ICOs also have lots of good ICOs. So bounty hunters have to choose carefully before joining. If you participate in scam ICOs then you will waste your time and you will not receive the bounty. That's really bad for bounty hunter. So try to check carefully before joining

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: