Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign?  (Read 10140 times)
furball64

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:27:13 PM

The most profitable part of bounty hunting is the experience. Even with the prevalence of scam project, there are still some good ones which would give you much more reward than you can ever imagine. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step and you never can tell how the journey will end. Don't quit joining bounty campaign because there's still much more to benefit.

The experience of participating in bounty campaigns is very important and useful. And here the most important thing is experience, not in completing assignments, but in choosing projects. The more experienced you are, the better you will be able to choose projects and earn more.

Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:19:59 PM

As a bounty Hunter one gets to experience a lot of things both good and bad
 . All these experiences put together make life more exciting  it can never be sweet all the time. We get . Going through kyc and still not getting paid which is a reality for most bounty hunters is painful but hunters still persist, of course one day it will pay off
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:32:07 PM

If you don't want to waste time then of course it is better not to carry the bounty , as the earnings now coming out with a very small bounty of about$ 10-20 for the bounty.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:47:55 AM

I think if this bounty thread can give you enough profit, then you can consider submitting KYC data.
But most of the time submitting KYC data is a dangerous thing.

Requiring KYC has a lot of reasons, in order to filter those scam accounts and multi accounts run by numerous bounty hunters, and we know that it depends on the project as well, there are certain projects that require KYC but ended up being fraud after ICO or IEO, i think we should be careful enough on which project we gonna submit our documents, KYC data is utmost important in today's world.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:02:38 AM

I think if this bounty thread can give you enough profit, then you can consider submitting KYC data.
But most of the time submitting KYC data is a dangerous thing.

Requiring KYC has a lot of reasons, in order to filter those scam accounts and multi accounts run by numerous bounty hunters, and we know that it depends on the project as well, there are certain projects that require KYC but ended up being fraud after ICO or IEO, i think we should be careful enough on which project we gonna submit our documents, KYC data is utmost important in today's world.

When was KYC a problem? When this issue could not be resolved. If the project is real and pays well. Turn the hunter will find a way out of this situation. For example, what do you think, where do our passports go with you if the project is a scammer? Right on the black market. I think my data has been used for a long time (((Because so many terrible projects were in 2018. Horror.
Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:32:17 AM

I don't think you need to do that as long as you follow the bounty that you think is proper or good and also does not require you to do KYC. my advice before you join ico make sure to thoroughly examine the entire contents of the project and also make sure that the team is transparent.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 07:40:09 AM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

It is very good to know that you have eventually found a very good project to join. This is one of the lessons we learn in the cryptospace and that is not giving up at all. Even if a particular project fails, it doesn't mean every other project will fail. So there is actually no reason at all to quit. So when one experiences a disappointment in one way, just get up and forge ahead the other way. There is no excuse for quitting. We move forward!

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 08:47:51 AM

I think I will not stop to join the prize, because now I am also still joining the prize, for me I can also add insight and also opportunities to get good profits in the future. Because the development of projects now is also a lot of good.
Rahib khan

Activity: 286
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:18:11 AM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.
I think you are promoting the sonder bounty.Anyways if you joined some good bounty please knock me I want to join some free is always fun good with sonder.
princerepon

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:44:02 PM

Now days it's a common story of all bounty hunters. Science 2018 many scam project and scammers try to destroy this thread and crypto currency. Many good bounty manager quit managing bounty project and many bounty hunters quit their hunting because of scam projects. I think it's need just some time before ICO despair. Because now days people trust IEO more than ICO. Fake project decreasing day by day and we believe bounty hunters days will come soon. Don't lose hope re-check the project before you join. Still some good ICO project are going on.
yourdano

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:43:05 PM

Well, in here much depends on your aims. If you want to get profit, in my opinion, other options such as trading and investing are also interesting
greelzs

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:45:04 PM

Well, in here much depends on your aims. If you want to get profit, in my opinion, other options such as trading and investing are also interesting

I would say that yes, much definitely depends. And another option that makes sense, from my point of view, is mining
yourdano

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:49:12 PM

I would say that yes, much definitely depends. And another option that makes sense, from my point of view, is mining

Mining? Hmm, in my opinion it requires much more knowledge and experience. But I haven't tried it out on my own. Have you?
greelzs

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:52:07 PM

Mining? Hmm, in my opinion it requires much more knowledge and experience. But I haven't tried it out on my own. Have you?

Yes, I have. And I would say that experience definitely matters, however much also depends on other costs and equipment
yourdano

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:56:21 PM

Yes, I have. And I would say that experience definitely matters, however much also depends on other costs and equipment

And how then we should choose equipment? Any advice in here?
greelzs

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:59:53 PM

And how then we should choose equipment? Any advice in here?

Better to choose on the websites that have wide range of devices, so you can choose the solution that suits your own criteria the best possible way
yourdano

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:02:51 AM

Better to choose on the websites that have wide range of devices, so you can choose the solution that suits your own criteria the best possible way

Sounds rational. And are you aware of any such? Definitely interested to have a look Wink
greelzs

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:05:19 AM

Sounds rational. And are you aware of any such? Definitely interested to have a look Wink

I would probably recommend you to have a look at Globemining com - they are having wide range of devices for any scale of budget. And they have international delivery
yourdano

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:09:03 AM

I would probably recommend you to have a look at Globemining com - they are having wide range of devices for any scale of budget. And they have international delivery

Thanks a lot for recommendation. Any particular devices to have a look at?
greelzs

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:12:10 AM

Good question. Well, my own favorites are Antiminer S17 and T17, but better have a look at other as well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: