Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:46:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe?  (Read 4154 times)
apollo93

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

Very interesting idea! You have raised a very important topic. In fact, this is one of the most important fears of anyone who owns cryptocurrency. I am also very interested in this when someone gives out the delivered to develop a system of such tracking

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elachious12

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:44:07 PM

Every investment has it own risk, so no one can assure you 100% safty of your money invested in Bitcoin, it volatile nature can decrease the value at any given time.
BitRo

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

Semux BFT consensus algorithm

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:08:32 PM

It is obvious that the main problem with security arises on exchanges. Therefore, it is the team of exchanges that needs to pay more attention to security.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Robin1020

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:15:12 PM

There is no safe or perfect system to make your assets or account invulnerable to attacks as far as security is concerned. Jus be vigilant all the time because security starts in ourselves first. As to its risk of fluctuations, it’s really vulnerable too because crypto assets are very volatile.We can make our investment safe if we fully understand the investment that we doing. By having a lot of knowledge, you can ensure that you will grow your investment through the use of information that you gained.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:21:52 PM

If you scared from the hacekers then don't be beacause nowdays there are many options available to hold your btc very safe and secure. the chances of hacking wallets are mainly into the online wallet because hackers can easily access it But if you want to hold high amount of btc then i recommend you to hold it into the paper wallet or hardware wallet. Hardware wallet is best for you beacause it can't  hack by any person and it's totally safe and secure.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:53:59 PM

It is obvious that the main problem with security arises on exchanges. Therefore, it is the team of exchanges that needs to pay more attention to security.
I agree with you, also the are hackers who are capable to get your money. Thus, the question if your money is safe in cryptocurrency world is still doubtful since we are not sure about the strength of security system.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:11:40 PM

which I know to be safe in install 2fa every list in the market market
as well as gmail also in protect with 2fa and others, seta bookmark market site or place of investment let not exposed web phishing

Investing is safe in bitcoin but before you do investing you have to understand what is investing and what are the rolls so can't by pass to what are they doing know who you are investing update and monitor to your account always and to your investing.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:20:21 PM

I agree with you, also the are hackers who are capable to get your money. Thus, the question if your money is safe in cryptocurrency world is still doubtful since we are not sure about the strength of security system.
Hackers are always there, who are busy in hacking the accounts of the people, but i think that because of the hackers we cannot stop trading. We need to be careful and should keep our password and private key safe. I think we can continue trading bitcoin and can make good profit from it if we will remain a little careful.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:33:58 PM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

I think it is safe in your wallet but the hackers can hack it anytime if you will not be able to handle your wallet correctly.  Keep it safe and together with your private key's to keep your investment with you.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:14:31 AM

Before investing your money in any product first, you need to learn how to safeguard those investments. Similarly, there are many options for you to keep your coins safely so you need search this forum and learn.

You can store your coins in a paper wallet or hardware wallet or in a desktop wallet and protect your PC from licensed version antivirus software. Finally keep your seeds and private keys safely.

We can make sure the safety of our investment but not really 100% in my opinion. For you to be sure you need to know how that company run and work. Also you can keep your coins on wallet to protect it. And also you should know what information you should not share or let others know. Even though, that person is important to you.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:28:25 AM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
In the world of crypto where decentralization is the core feature, owners of wallet addresses own the full security to their wallets, thus, how safe you keep your login details and prevent yourself from phishing sites determines the security to your wallet. Never safe your login details in your email as you can get phished anytime because of the frequent airdrops and forms we fill for both good and fake projects.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
T.TAYLOR

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:29:21 AM

Yes I make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe ,but I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:36:38 AM

Knowledge is your greatest weapon here in bitcoin. When planning to invest or buy always research first. Learn and read to get to know it better before you invest. Not only you are now informed, you will have a lower chance of making mistake.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:06:44 AM

I think it is safe in your wallet but the hackers can hack it anytime if you will not be able to handle your wallet correctly.  Keep it safe and together with your private key's to keep your investment with you.
If you are afraid to the hackers then just go with the hardware wallets because they are better and safer than having an online wallet or even a desktop wallet they are great for long term holding since they got a safer method of storing cryptocurrencies which is by an offline wallet and they are hardware wallet so they cannot be hacked online.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:45:33 AM

Having a paper wallet is kinda good too for safety purposes, if you don't want to save your private keys or seeds on the computer but you need to be extra careful too and don't lose your paper wallet and if this happens and you don't have any backup your probably doomed. Grin

If you are afraid to the hackers then just go with the hardware wallets because they are better and safer than having an online wallet or even a desktop wallet they are great for long term holding since they got a safer method of storing cryptocurrencies which is by an offline wallet and they are hardware wallet so they cannot be hacked online.
Correct, Hardware wallet is a must especially if you got a huge amount of Bitcoin or other alt coins that you hodl. A hardware wallet or an offline computer is good for security. In case if a person that hodls a large amount of Bitcoin doesn't have this two things it is better to stay away from malicious sites and don't download too much stuff from the internet because there are a lot of malwares and other viruses with hacking capabilities circulating the internet with the main objective to hack people's seeds or private keys.(But i doubt that a person with huge hodlings of Bitcoin doesn't have those two things that will keep their Bitcoin safe  Grin)
Jacata98

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:04:08 AM

There are many options availaible to safeguard your bitcoin. Firstly always enable 2fa security  and keep bitcoins on hardware wallet. This reduces the chances of getting hacked.
mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:18:14 AM

Only we alone can make sure the money we invest in is safe, for that we must take the best safeguards so we are sure that our money is safe. Learn how to secure our money properly and correctly to avoid theft and do it. This forum gives a lot of feedback about the best security in bitcoin investment, so reading and nano ledger is the best way to secure our money in bitcoin, still there are other ways that may be better than that, you can choose which is best according to you.

Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:39:22 AM

Here in bitcoin we need to take risk. Definitely we can’t prevent those scammers to so such bad things. But in the otherhand the people behind bitcoin to their best so that the money that we invest will be safe.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:43:19 AM

if in my opinion Aman ga. the origin of the word does not clutter errors or steps that could make the assets and banknotes lost. like never cleaning hp or lektop ki from virus. and does not provide additional security such as Google authenticator and so forth .

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:48:18 AM

As it is known when that you buy cryptocurrency, so that you holds it directly, cryptocurrency security depends on how you keep it safe and protected from hacking, so far my wallet has never been hacked, my suggestion you should really take care be careful with phishing sent through your email and never tell your privatkey to anyone else.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: