Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:31:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe?  (Read 4152 times)
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:59:03 AM

Yes indeed we can make sure that our money that was invested in bitcoin is safe. All of the things to make sure this is secured and safe are in our hands and no one else. If you are passing or there is someone who make sure of its safe you should stop it not. Yes right now because in this modern age of world you should not trust anyone more than yourself. If you cannot make security and safety with your bitcoin so should not start this in the first place because in the end you might ending up blaming bitcoin because of the loss of your money that was invested here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:02:01 AM

yes you can secure your money investing in bitcoin or crypto currencies. but first study and research that you are choosing the right project...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:29:10 AM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
Based on people who already investing on bitcoin, your money is safe if you're already know everything about investing especially on how keeping in secured. First you should research and study on how to keep it secured and keep it away from scammers and hackers because they will do everything just to steal you account and money.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:40:07 AM

The assurance about its safety is depends on us. If we secure our accounts and remember all the information we put, the less risk of being hacked. Thus, if you want to make sure about your money's safety, do the best in your security.

Security will be the key to make sure to make sure that your bitcoin is safe. First, secure your private key and make sure no one knows about it because if anyone will have access to your private key then expect that you can lose your bitcoin anytime because he will also have access to it. It would be favorable if you save your bitcoin in a hardware wallet like Trezor or Ledger Nano and print all the necessary information and keep it somewhere safe. You can avoid being hacked through this way since the key to access your wallet is non-existent online.

Even if you have backed up all over so many times your private key, there are still risk involved in getting hacked. I think we do not have a 100% assurance that we all are safe on getting hacked. As long as we are connected to the internet, all are possible since hackers are very wise. Just don't put all your Bitcoins in a single wallet.

If you hold a number of coins then better separate it in different wallets so that even if one of them is hacked, you still have other coins in different wallets. I know someone who has quite a number of coins and he separate his coins in different wallets around 10 of them. If you keep a large portion of your wealth in crypto then better have a lawyer so that you are ready when something happens and your family can still have access to it.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:40:43 AM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

It really all depends on the trading site you placed your bitcoins to but money-wise, if the money becomes bitcoins, then it's really secure. The only thing that matters now is that the exchanges that holds your bitcoins or the online wallet that holds your bitcoins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Huaishb

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:03:50 AM

I think this kind of security depends on your activity and your choice.
because if you choose a good wallet or a hardware one then it's more secure. and you need to be careful when you are using your BTC on any site. like exchange website ETC..
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:35:38 AM

We cannot guarantee 100% for the safety of your  money investment in BTC because of the scammers around. But, one thing for sure you must be more cautious for any transactions you make. Search for any hardware wallet that can assure you for security.
honey7

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:39:51 AM

As long as you safeguard your bitcoin in some safe place its always safe. Make sure to activate 2fa as well as store them in hardware wallet like trezor.
careCentre

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:09:57 AM

The security of your bitcoin is always depended on you. I believe the easiest and free method that I know of is creating a separate OS for storing your Bitcoins and don't use that OS for anything other than sending and receiving bitcoins. The only problem this will have is that you will have to dual boot your PC but I don't think that's too much of a hassle as this would mean that your Bitcoins are in a safe environment. The market is as risky as you can get, and so, it's just too hard for an average investor, or even starting up venturing person to keep his hopes up.
hachimon

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:23:04 AM

there are several ways to store bitcoins safely. first we can store bitcoin in original bitcoin wallet made bitcoin developer. then we can also save the bitcoin in the wallet of the website and the last one can be stored in the hardware wallet. and keep the key of the wallet carefully not to lose the key.
bungsoh

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:31:19 AM

With the spread of the Spam and Hack in these days, it is difficult to make sure 100% that our money is safe, but all exchange platforms and all the Wallets are always working to develop the safety ratio to keep the money, and also we can use the Cold Wallet to keep our money.
leoleobeck

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:47:38 AM

I believe cryptocurrency is has the highest risk at the same time with the highest profit when it comes to investment.  more safely do not give your privat key to anyone, and keep your private key safely.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:52:53 AM

Bitcoin is built on the Blockchain which is almost impregnable by the attacks of hackers. The security depends on the holder of the Bitcoin on a specific wallet. How safe you keep your login details presents the security level of your account. Never follow unknown links in your email as they may be leading to phishing sites.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:54:15 AM

You are right, hackers are all over the world, but you can protect your account on your own abilities, besides be wise and think before you click some unknown sites that pump when you open your account too. One thing for sure is your money is secure as long as you can do some advice here on how to protect your wallet.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:56:04 AM

It will be safe as long as you as a user can manage account and wallet well. If you are awkward about IT, there are simple steps to secure your account and your wallet, it has a lot of information about it. safe or not it depends on the individual manage it.
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:00:30 AM

As I know, people are securing their cryptocurrency currencies by converting the crypto currency into the official Flat currency of the country. Then save it in the bank.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:11:10 AM

Investing have risk as always..  Security is all up to you to keep away from hackers..  Just keep your key only to yourself never just click any links on gmail or from any other source without authenticatibg it first.. 
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:20:38 AM

actually it was not safe at all...there are many possibilities how your money gone in cryptoworld...the only thing you can do are use better antivirus and learn risks from investing in cryptocurrency...in case when you lost all of ur money and dont panic
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:26:20 AM

By having a lot of information about bitcoin, we can ensure that our money is safe. Even the bitcoin is so volatile, we can still ensure that we can grow our money because bitcoin has potential in this market.

Narutofuc

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:31:04 AM

there is nothing sure, but risk brings high return Smiley)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: