Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:41:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe?  (Read 4152 times)
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:24:41 PM

As long as no one will discover your private equity keys and you are also using ledger wallet your bitcoin will be safe but investor is not safe of losing the value of his or her money from bitcoin when it dip. But it can also be recover if you keep on holding and profit may come too.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:32:17 PM

not only in bitcoin alone is a risky investment, but first you should know about investing in anything that is still at full risk
so i do not know what you mean by saving it?
because every investment has a high risk but has a high profit and I think not only in bitcoin alone who have risks to invest Smiley
KrlCrptBoss1

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:03:47 PM

If you are thinking long term, there are 100% save.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:07:52 PM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

Your money is totally secure if you invest in bitcoin but you need to protect it from hackers. As of now there are lot of hackers so that if you want to know if your money is safe in your investing you should invest in on trusted investment so that you can assure your money will comeback and you should keep your password and private key.
jefrihunter

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:28:18 PM

i think There is no effective protection against hackers. If you want to hack, they certainly do but in bitcoin is really safe because it will never be lost because of their security system. And not like other investment I can also say that in bitcoin you will really have a greater profit on it and bitcoin and Cryptocurrency has a good security technology

mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:48:40 PM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

Big amount of crypto could be easily stored on a cold wallet, and secured in some underground bunker, for people who invest millions in here it wouldn't be a problem.
Since 9 years blockchain of bitcoin is functioning without any manipulations or break-ins, so as long as quantum computers or whatever can't hack it, bitcoin will remain a very attractive asset to store your funds in.
pancawati77

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:06:24 PM

Make sure you have the maximum security available for your wallet so that it is impossible where you get access to it. They can not send the bitcoin in your first container always used by 2FA verification. Cool
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:19:19 PM

I always suggest before you dive in the crypto currency, you should read about the world of crypto currency. Understand correctly including the risks and how to prevent them. We can apply various ways of securing our bitcoin first before we dive to invest. Apply all the security systems in your bitcoin wallet so you will not regret it later. I think how to secure it is easy (as already told in the thread on this forum). Then if you want to invest in ICO then choose a good ICO and trusted (you can read tips on choosing a good ICO that is in the thread in this forum).

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:26:04 PM

Keeping our money in the world of crypto must be very careful. I suggest you use a trusted Exchanger if you want to start investing in Crypto world. At least use 2FA for all login and withdraw activity to be authenticated securely.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:31:47 PM

actually many ways we can do to ensure that our money is safe when we invest bitcoin, for that I suggest that before investing bitcoin, then you should first learn about bitcoin, as well as its function and usefulness as well as the advantages of investing bitcoin. then learn how to keep our money safe when investing bitcoin and no one else can take it without our permission so there is no doubt in bitcoin investing and not having a bad view of bitcoin someday. one of the ways to keep our money safe when investing bitcoin is to keep the password in the bitcoin wallet adress properly and correctly and make sure no one else knows the password other than us, it's one way to secure our money in bitcoin investing. another way you can open the browser or follow this forum because here has been explained many ways to secure our money from theft in investing bitcoin.

The safety of one investment is dependent upon individual safe keeping, Bitcoin investment is safe but the risk factor for this is Dependent upon on how your safeguard your wallet,password, and other safety feature you would take into consideration. Yes, we should also look into the issue on the Scammer, one good advised is all Bitcoin transaction should be personal no sharing of your personal acct.etc.etc.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:43:18 PM

First do not trust anyone to know your password or pin, then always enable the 2fa because it give more security, do not click any suspicious because you may never know that is the trick of the hackers like doing phishing site and  lastly do not connect your devices in a public place because there's a lot of hackers out there.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:46:37 PM

Yes we can make sure that the money that we invest in bitcoin is safe because this is so secured and bitcoin make sure that it is safe. Actually you are sure that it is safe but you're not sure if the money that you invest will get a big profit to it
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:54:27 PM

Yes,  it safe, it store in the right place.  It is always safe if you wont be able to advertise your key.  Meaning,  you have to keep your password and keep that in private to avoid from hackers and scammers.

domari

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:59:03 PM

Sometimes I also think what if my investments are being hacked by others. But I always do something good on my wallet and I rarely make unnecessary transactions in my investment wallet. Maybe we need to read a lot to avoid more and more hackers.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:59:20 PM

can. because I believe that by investing in bitcoin it is very safe to save our money, because bitcoin is a good place to invest and safe. but if anyone loses it's one of his own person who is less careful with the account in use if in my opinion

xTachibana

Activity: 164

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:06:46 PM

You can be sure that your money is in danger, if you in turn comply with all the precautions! The bitcoin system itself will not be hacked, because everything is protected!

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:07:46 PM

The most important thing is you should take care of your account nor your private key, after that there is nothing else to worry about. Turn money on bitcoin is safe, but sometime you can see your money is reduced due to the influence of bitcoin prices.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 839

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:44:24 PM

Its depend on your experience. If you're investing somewhere without getting info or review your money will be scammed. I know every business contain risk and there's highly chances of loosing your money but you have to take risk. You can make money from your money.

xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:54:49 PM

This is the first question that comes on my mind too, especially that we all know bitcoin is not easy to earn, we need time and effort on posting and answering some questions here, giving time too, and after we earn bitcoin we want to store it in a safety wallet.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:56:19 PM

If we learn the knowledge needed to start an investment with bitcoin and how to keep bitcoin safe on our wallet we could make sure the safety of our investment based on what we know and what we need to do in order for us to earn in the future. It is always dependent on our move and our choice if we are going to earn and to be successful on the choice we choose to do. So the answer always relies on our effort on making the most out of our investment in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: