Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe?  (Read 4154 times)
Kia mono

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:07:29 AM

In my opinion of course can be safe. as long as the password of our wallet no one knows. I'm sure no one can hack if our password nobody knows. But one thing is for sure, you alone has the full access over your coin. The control is all yours, nothing has tge ability to take away your coins unless they have the private key or important details about your account.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roborttyler

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

Yes it is but not at all times and its safety depends upon your care of it. But you can try to secure your money not to be stolen. such as adding 2 factor autentication, update antivirus, be careful on suspicious sites / links, etc and you know in 5 years I use bitcoin. I never get a hacking problem. because I am always careful.
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:17:32 AM

you must create your own safe area with ledger or something don't get online device.
spudhed

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:19:40 AM

Invest when prices are low and you can't go wrong.  Invest when price is spiking and in most cases you will end up losing.  Just my experience from trading since 2012.
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:45:10 AM

I think you can protect yourself from hackers. Bitcoin forces you to take responsibility for the security of your money and this is a great advantage if you know what you are doing. If you have a lot of money in crypto then you should consider buying a separate laptop that will not have access to the Internet. You can keep your private key on that computer which will force you to sign the transaction in it. It's the safest and better option right now. Hardware wallets are very good, they are really convenient and easy to use, but there are still some bugs in them which are dangerous if you have a lot of bitcoin.Thanks
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:05:56 PM

Investing in bitcoin today might risk our money so i'm not in favor in choosing on it considering that the cryptocurrency market today is still dropping most especially bitcoin which is most affected among all coins.
brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:19:09 PM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
No one can say that it definitely exists in your wallet. But you can use methods of monitoring, monitoring and security it with a privacy of your own. It is completely pointless to what we can determine. Therefore, best to master the transaction and do not arbitrarily use it on different devices.
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

Maybe they securely lock data through security. Or safer by taking it, and save it in the bank.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:53:00 PM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
To secure your bitcoin investment you have to put it in a hardwallet or offline wallet that you own the private keys never give your keys to anyone else you do not trust. That's the only and safest way to put your money in a secure place, exchange site is never secure so if you have some their make sure that its only for trading.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
NaomiNagata

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:59:23 PM

For me it is always difficult to predict which cryptocurrency is better for investment. And recently I have found the platform that provides forecasts with 70% accuracy. It is Cryptics - the world's first public crypto analytics based on AI. It is making predictions on a base of analysis of collected data from more than 100,000 sources in social networks and 400 technical indicators. Right now, you are able to know when is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency. The future has come! If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
Aneuk paloh kambuek

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

If in my opinion there is no certainty for the money invested with bitcoin, because his wallet is easy to retas.
NaomiNagata

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:05:59 PM

The best solution for cryptocurrency investment is to use Cryptics. It is a cryptocurrency exchange rate forecasting platform, which is working on a base of artificial intelligence and is able to make a predictions regarding the prices of different cryptocurrencies with 70% accuracy. It can provide HFT forecasting (3 minutes ahead) and day-to-day forecasting on a base of social media analysis and P/L analysis. However, do not take everything for granted - you always should check everything by yourself Smiley https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
rc411

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:06:29 PM

And there are a lot of precautions wallets offer so that one's bitcoins in wallets cannot be hacked. Yes, wallets should be liable but it's also an owners responsibility to be wise and safe.
elwaleed gamal

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:33:24 PM

there are certain reasons why people are looking for ways to get bitcoins quickly and in a lot. The answer does tend to be subjective. For some people, bitcoin can make transactions more practical and flexible
elwaleed gamal

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

The price of the king of the crypto currency: Bitcoin continues to skyrocket.

Beginning of August, Bitcoin set a new record: for the first time, the price of 1 Bitcoin is more expensive than 1 ounce of gold. It was equivalent to US $ 4 thousands, or about Rp55-56 million
upotami

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:38:21 PM

You can take some predictions like using a hardware wallet an buying only from reputed exchange. But still there is no 100 % guarantee of remaining safe.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:39:09 PM

To secure your bitcoin investment you have to put it in a hardwallet or offline wallet that you own the private keys never give your keys to anyone else you do not trust. That's the only and safest way to put your money in a secure place, exchange site is never secure so if you have some their make sure that its only for trading.

your suggestions are quite good enough but i think that is only necessesary if you have a lot of bitcoin on your wallet  let say you have over 1btc then that is the perfect time that you must buy a hardware wallet because hardware wallets or offline wallet are also verry expensive nowadays.

it is not really worth it to buy a hardware wallet if you are not earning or holding a good amount of btc in your wallet but instead you may rather stick on the classic traditional wallets . you can then enable 2fa authentication and other extra security measurers to make your account more safer .
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:53:26 PM

I think it's not safe, in addition to hacker attacks as well because your chances of getting a huge profit from bitcoin purchases are just like your chance of winning money from the lottery. The level of success is difficult to gauge. You must be ready to lose everything. About the possibility of hacking, we recommend using google authenticator to minimize hacker attacks.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

If you invested your money and stored it through the internet or even a wallet based in internet, then your money will not be always be safe. Their is what we called, inherent risks, these are the risks that you digital wallet, might be hacked. It might be through your gmail or yahoo account attached to your wallet, or might even enter the surface of your computer when you surf the internet, or the commonly one is through phishing where you actually clicked a website or something that drives you to a virus that will corrupt or steal your private files. With the generation and technology today, almost everything is possible to hack.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
frey_oh

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

If we talk about whether the bitcoin system is safe and whether it is possible to crack it, I can state that it is impossible to crack bitcoin! Hackers of this level is extremely small. Most hackers hunt for small players, hacking their computers and stealing your data
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: