Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:12:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe?  (Read 4152 times)
Soneo

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:52:20 PM

In everything there is always advantage and disadvantage but we can try to avoid having the disadvantages,in this case we have to be careful while doing our investments which ensuring we keep our details safe which is our private keys and password.Also we have wallets in which we can key use like the offline paper wallet its reliable

I think wallet hardware very nice, they really comfortable and easy to use, but there are still some bugs in it dangerous if you have a lot of bitcoin. you can protect themselves from hackers. bitcoin forcing you to responsible for the security of your money and this is a big advantage if you know what you do. if you have a lot of money in crypto then you should consider to buy a laptop separate will not have access to the Internet. you can save your private key on the computer that will force you to sign a transaction in it. this safest option at this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Menthil85

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

people before investing their money would want to know in advance what the background of the product would be invested, and of course they continue to study the investment product first, then they invest their money after knowing that the product is safe to invest, any investment must be at risk , but bitcoin is very promising and really safe because it looks expensive, but bitcoin also lowers prices, but it's just a matter of time, and bitcoin prices can definitely rise again in the next few months, I'm sure bitcoin is a safe investment path.
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

I think the real question here is, is any money you put anywhere "safe"? The USD is only valuable because of the faith that everyone puts in it. The same with stocks, bonds, gold, and soybeans. Tomorrow everyone could decide that all all-soy diet will change their life and make them lose weight and soybeans could end up becoming very valuable because people believe other people will buy those soybeans in the future. You have to remember the bitcoin is deflationary and a fixed supply and dollars are not fixed. It is also possible to hedge your bitcoin bets with futures contracts or by shorting at the right times, setting stop-losses, etc.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:41:50 PM

I think the real question here is, is any money you put anywhere "safe"? The USD is only valuable because of the faith that everyone puts in it. The same with stocks, bonds, gold, and soybeans. Tomorrow everyone could decide that all all-soy diet will change their life and make them lose weight and soybeans could end up becoming very valuable because people believe other people will buy those soybeans in the future. You have to remember the bitcoin is deflationary and a fixed supply and dollars are not fixed. It is also possible to hedge your bitcoin bets with futures contracts or by shorting at the right times, setting stop-losses, etc.
There is no assurance, as this takes risk but we all know that bitcoin has been existing for nine years so this means that bitcoin has a strong foundation of blockchain and it cannot easily be  destroyed and when it comes to safety, I never doubt it.

112tigra112

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:25:27 PM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
Bitcoin is existing for a long time already, so you can be sure that your investment is secured, your money would not be lost at the main point in investing of Bitcoin is, that you never would know if your money be the same amount if you will sell Bitcoin again, lol
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:56:31 PM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
They usually secure their Bitcoin Wallet in paper wallet or nano ledger.
I think the two wallets are very hard to hack.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:29:23 PM

Before investing your money in any product first, you need to learn how to protect that investment. The hardware and paper wallets are the safest, you can trust the 2FA system if you keep your Bitcoin in the wallet online because every investment has a risk high but has a high profit

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
hodl_news

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:35:18 PM

By investing money in bitcoin, you are responsible for them. Everything is completely up to you, if you take the right measures to protect your bitcoins, you will not be stolen by anyone.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:03:50 PM

You must learn how to crawl before you walk and then run. It applies in almost all stages of life and also in investment. You need to study the environment of your investment before you start. Through thorough reading and research, you will unveil good methods which will suit you in keeping you bitcoin safe. I did search well and I had to grab myself a hardware wallet. Maybe you need to do so too if you really want to safeguard your investment.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:14:30 PM

On the other hand, if you fear hackers, that should always be considered since cryptocurrency deals are so heavily inclined to the use of the internet, therefore, you should really protect your holdings at all cost.
Well we can make sure that our money we invest in bitcoin is safe when we used a legit and trusted wallet and for the long time i am investing and holding my bitcoin, it is very safe and it is not just safe it is also very profitable to invest in bitcoin.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:22:39 PM

Learn the background you are investing for. Look for information that can be helpful and also make wise decisions in investing. There will always be a risk along the way.
dkaye

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:32:59 PM

Not 100% sure. As you've said, there are a lot of hackers all over the world. But you can minimize the risk of getting hacked as long as you know how to safekeep your digital assets. It's safe when you put it in a trusted Bitcoin wallet that has private keys. Make sure your private keys are in safe place.
MrKubemm

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:48:49 AM

Of course, any password could be brute-forced. Bitcoin private key isn't an exception. It's just a matter of time when such sufficient computation power emerges. However, the more reliable one protect one's saving, the longer they have not been stolen.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:00:41 AM

We could make our crypto assets or Bitcoin investments 100% safe by learning on how to do it from the Googles. The most recommended way is to use a hardware wallets, although much expensive but it is 100% guarantee safe like Trazor and Nano Ledger that even you lose them but still your passwords is in you.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:05:15 AM

There is no 100% sure in everything, and most especially here in the crypto currency community. In everything we will make here in this world of crypto, we will always have a risks to take. In investing, a knowledgeable person is must. Why? Because we all know and aware how scammers are widely spread in today's days.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:09:05 AM

All the information is always there about your Bitcoin security on the internet network, it just depends how you find out about it.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:49:00 AM

The first thing you should do is learn how bitcoins work, and then you learn about how hard wallets work and learn about 2 Factor Authentication. If you already know about all that, you can easily secure the bitcoin you have from all the hacker threats.
nguyenduc474616@gmail.com

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:09:42 AM

Your money can be safe if you do not go to non-virus websites or malicious websites. Bitcoin is not responsible for protecting your property if you visit malicious sites. Be sure to protect your property or you can buy hard wallets. It can keep your wallet safe
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:45:57 AM

many hackers around in the world so you can choose better and secure wallet second think invest money bitcoin its great think and hold more time of course profitable.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
haophan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 03:49:00 AM

Nothing is safe in an unsafe world
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: