Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:40:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe?  (Read 4152 times)
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:15:28 AM

With any investment there are risks. You just have to make sure you secure your Bitcoins and look out for market trends.

The safetyness of our investment depend on how we handle it. We must know when to buy,how  sell and most of all a correct and safety storage. Choose a reliable wallet such as Coinomi, Ethereum because I found it very safety.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:32:56 AM

With any investment there are risks. You just have to make sure you secure your Bitcoins and look out for market trends.

Once we put an investment we make sure that in return we can have a potential profits so we must be careful on how and where to store it. For me my money which I invest in Bitcoin is very safe because I store it in a safety storage like Ethereum wallet and I make a back up hardware storage to make it safety.
Heartbreakeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:35:43 AM

Any kind of investment will have its own share of risks. Just be vigilant, continuously educate yourself about Bitcoin and keep offline records.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:21:20 AM

For my own opinion nothing is not really sure in investing even in other business. Investment and business is always have a risk. So before you invest on something you must to know what you are doing. Make some study before entering or investing. You dont have to rush just because you heard that this investment is a good investment. Remember that the hardest thing to give is trust and always remember that you are not only investing money but also time,effort and patience. Study first before investment because if you already invest and you realized that you dont want this kind of business you will waste your time and money.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:24:51 AM

Absolutely.There are many hackers all around the world specially in crypto world the reason why many people losses their investment.Tje best thing to do is to be wise and dont give your password to anyone or any untrusted sites.
xiwanfd

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:27:39 AM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

Bitcoin is very safe, and the tamper-proof feature of blockchain is that the transaction record of bitcoin is not tampered with, not the key is not lost. At the same time, because the block chain cannot be tampered with, once the key is lost, it also means that it is impossible to retrieve the bitcoins by modifying the block chain record. Therefore, it is lost and may be lost.

So we just need to protect our wallet password.
Vzae

Activity: 431

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:38:29 AM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
all investments must have risks. and to avoid it you must install 2FA in your wallet or use a technically safe and reliable third party service
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:47:02 AM

Regardless of how you store your private key so secure still it can be access by hackers if you don't know the does and don't regarding your wallet safetiness. You should not be irresponsible and lazy to handle your own responsibility. You should avoid so much excitement to see your token in your wallet by always entering your keys. Seldom to open is one of the security.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:47:43 AM

This is a cliche that bitcoins is under scrutiny for hacking, where people sites and laptops get hacked no one seems to care about them. Look you need to use the same precautions you normally use and with bitcoins I don't see why you would have any exceptions. You need to use 2FA method, never use it on public wifi, do not share seed, or your pin. Do all this you'll be good.
extrimals

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:54:10 PM

Of course not! Even if you put money in a Swiss bank, you can not be sure of their safety. I'm not worried about the hackers anymore. Bitcoin has an unstable price and on this you can lose a lot of money
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:06:21 PM

There is no way to secure your coins against every form of attack, that is simply impossible, however you can really lower the chances of losing your coins to hackers by taking a few steps, stop using insecure operative systems like Windows, use Linux it is way safer than Windows, stop clicking in everything you see and stop installing pirated software, if you do those small things the chances of being hacked get lower, but you can take additional steps like creating a paper wallet or buying a hardware wallet.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:28:17 PM

The more the opportunity to earn money for investment, the greater the risk. The risk of hacking your computer or stealing a private key, the risk of a course collapse, manipulation and loss of your money. Invested money in any sphere is not 100% safe, especially those that are invested in Bitcoin.
andi_wahid

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:53:16 PM

I do not think there is anything that is not at risk in this world. If we keep the money-shaped assets in the bank is still not safe if it happens conceded. And many ways to keep our money safe when we invest in bitcoin. Maybe before we actually invest in bitcoin we need to really learn about bitcoin in terms of profit and loss. So we do not hesitate in investing in bitcoin. And things we must be sure in bitcoin is to keep our private key only we know without anyone who knows.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:36:40 AM

bitcoin is created in 2009. from 2009 till now, bitcoin users is not decreasing. proving that the peoples behind bitcoin is not a scammer.
if they were scammer, many peoples wouldn't come to buy bitcoin and the existing holders will leave bitcoin.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
wengden

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:39:34 AM

It depends. First thing to do if you are investing, you need to make sure that the company that you are investing is not scam. You need first to safeguard your investment before doing in a hurry. Learn everything first before you make action.
taranbam

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:45:19 AM

Methods of protection in our time a very large number, unfortunately hackers also do not stand still . A very large number of people Guidet to encroach on your bitcoins , the only sure way is to copy the keys on a USB and bury it in the backyard)
Satin Chan

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:49:14 AM

I think hacker will always try to steal money from the market, therefore we have to be more cautious and don't put all eggs in one basket.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:41:47 AM

I think hacker will always try to steal money from the market, therefore we have to be more cautious and don't put all eggs in one basket.
Yes hackers always exists everywhere, so we have to keep safe our private keys. I agree don't invest in one coins always diversify your funds investment in other legit project. Bitcoin is safe we just have to monitor our money.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jason meneses

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:52:07 AM

I think not just a safe to put your money to invest bcoz they have lot of people know how to hack and get your money just make sure and do a research before you procid to invest.. 
yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:53:24 AM

actually many ways we can do to ensure that our money is safe when we invest bitcoin, for that I suggest that before investing bitcoin, then you should first learn about bitcoin, as well as its function and usefulness as well as the advantages of investing bitcoin. then learn how to keep our money safe when investing bitcoin and no one else can take it without our permission so there is no doubt in bitcoin investing and not having a bad view of bitcoin someday. one of the ways to keep our money safe when investing bitcoin is to keep the password in the bitcoin wallet adress properly and correctly and make sure no one else knows the password other than us, it's one way to secure our money in bitcoin investing. another way you can open the browser or follow this forum because here has been explained many ways to secure our money from theft in investing bitcoin.

Investing here in bitcoin is safest way to roll our money we get back double of what we expected we get more profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: