Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:43:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin  (Read 2255 times)
Ngelieh@

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:41:15 AM

it is no secret anymore if bitcoin prices rise drastically and should we sikapi if bitcoin is the best in terms of money virtual.kita should be proud of it. in the future must be bitcoin rule of all, and I am very sure of it. congratulations and success always to bitcoin.
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:57:39 AM

Looking at the technical analyisis from the last 3 weeks from April last month and today's price, I come to my personal conclusion that this month bitcoin price will break out $10,000. The next target is $12,000. After retraced to about $6,700 last month, Bitcoin price started to recover and steadily rises to about $9,800 this week. Under high demand and good recent news and development of crypto, I am optimistic that from this month to come, bitcoin is facing a green days and good moment for investors to buy again.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:58:46 AM

Yes, the price now is up and down that stabelise in 9k-10k $ mark. I hope this trend will continue and spike up in the next few months. It would be beneficial for all coin.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
bungsoh

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:30:32 AM

Personally, I am happy and always pay attention to this kind of news. Because I believe for Bitcoin and another cryptocurrency it is the green days from the beginning!
Tidal is quite common in every market cycle and we must be aware of it. In terms of investing and taking profits yes, over the last few months there was a bearish movement, but all I think is cryptos here to stay and they are gradually gaining recognition everywhere, especially among the people.
The technology behind Bitcoin, Altcoin, and blockchain is solid and they are always and always green. For all your investors who want to earn money quickly and get out the things that might be just the opposite
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:47:07 AM

I think there is a consensus of positive outlook for Bitcoin. This is not just according to small-time Bitcoin owners and investors. These positive sentiments are coming from no less than the respected personalities in the field. For sure, they are not raising such positive outlook without any real and logical basis. This would surely appease a lot of Bitcoin owners who are still having some little doubts as to the future value of BTC.
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:19:17 AM

Yes, of course, this is good news for Bitcoin users.
This is positive news, this will give new hope for Bitcoin can rise to higher numbers again.
Bitcoin can still make a fairly high price increase, and we can start better with Bitcoin.
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:44:33 AM

This is what we all have been waiting for. This is ondeed a very good news for all of us. Volatility of bitcoin price is inevitable, but I hope that this trend now will continue and becomes higher in the future. Let us just all hope for the best of bitcoin.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:21:23 AM

This is what we all have been waiting for. This is ondeed a very good news for all of us. Volatility of bitcoin price is inevitable, but I hope that this trend now will continue and becomes higher in the future. Let us just all hope for the best of bitcoin.

Yes we all wait for the green days. And now that it is more popular than ever, a lot of investor will pop up and the value of cryptocurrency will rise.

Even students are now involved in bitcoin so i really think that green days will come soon as those students become professional, that they can have capital to start investing in bitcoin and the signature campaign will become an extra source of income.

And also other people who have capital and looking for a business to invest, if they know bitcoin they will surely invest here. The higher the number of investor, the higher the value of bitcoin.

TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:25:28 AM

Green days are here. I believe now is a good time to go long on crytocurrency
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:27:49 AM

As the thread title describes the green days has come. Each and every cryptocurrency user has been waiting for a long to experience these days after missing the days of ath. Not only for bitcoin, but to the entire cryptocurrency the green days has begun as the growth of bitcoin has got initiated.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
anisuzzaman99apu

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:43:52 AM

11 million is a drop in the ocean for GBP and other currencies, but that's just because of the amount of it available. Bitcoin is much more limited in that regard.
mardid 85

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:46:38 AM

LoL not today!
The market is down again, maybe will last for at least 3 days more! Take care hunters!
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:18:15 AM

LoL not today!
The market is down again, maybe will last for at least 3 days more! Take care hunters!
Yeah mate the market is down again that's the way it is the market will flactuate it is the patience that matter if you can wait or you are going to sell your holdings but it will be great if you HODL it for great and big profit if your intention here is to earn .
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:29:59 AM

I hope this will continue, because it is difficult to assess them and that also depends on the market. and the market is hard to predict, it takes patience to make money. I hope will produce a positive after this because bitcoin has green.

noelanora99

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:52:43 AM

Bitcoin has been always a great prospect, that's why so many people believe that it's rise is only a matter of time. People who understand how the market move will wait patiently and hodl, they will not panic and sell in a losing price because they knew that bitcoin will rise and strikes back from it's losing groud. Bitcoin may have it's fair share of downtime but base on it's years of existence, bitcoin Will eventually rise again.
Amuloko

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:08:03 AM

Still, there is no exact prediction about the market but Bitcoin price is kept increasing and all other coins are following the Bitcoin. In the crypto market we need little patience to make money but very difficult to guess the exact prices.
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:13:05 AM

Welcome green day. But do not be too euphoria because red day or green day can come anytime. Hopefully the predictions about the good news bitcoin come true.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:31:53 AM

in my opinion for now the price of red back bitcoin because bitcoin prices again decreased in price and this is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can. after the price rises and the green back you can make a profit withdrawal that you can get.
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:40:49 AM

If you consider rising the price of the Bitcoin is a positive sign of good market gesture than I think you need to reconsider it. Cause all these analyst and portfolios are probably wrong. The price is falling, again. If the price of the BTC become more stable rather than high, that would be a great market gesture.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:47:27 AM

I think this is the year of crypto currency to rise again its slowly turning green my holdings in my folio I hope this is a good start for this year. Even though some of the coins are not yet green but the percentage of each coins are increasing. And also this is the right time to buy new coins that has no price yet in the market cause soon it will be have a price and you hold and wait for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: