Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:04:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin  (Read 2255 times)
aitrading

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

oh, yes. Waiting for 15k soon  Smiley I think, it's possible soon.
glaciercapital

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

oh, yes. Waiting for 15k soon  Smiley I think, it's possible soon.

Yeah I agree, a recovery is looking far more likely now. As sentiment continues to recover I believe we could see new all time highs this year, this rally could likely continue with some pullbacks along the way until the end of the year.

cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:10:32 PM

Now there's a lot more to post here that the green days are the market but the red days are almost all the negative news I see ahahah. But now beautiful market is also fun all the negative saying that BTC is ending their end. It is expected that the market will be well in the coming months.
lowellsniper

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

We dont know in the coming months or years if bircoin price will hike, will just wait and i have heard this will be a reality soon and its a big possibility.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

We dont know in the coming months or years if bircoin price will hike, will just wait and i have heard this will be a reality soon and its a big possibility.

I definitely agree with your statement, no one here can be assured when will the green is coming. Just some plausible prediction can be presented. What is certain is that the value of the bitcoin is unstable.

henry056

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

definitely yes because we are almost at the middle of the year the pumping season is the last quarter of the year or the holiday season people are rich during this season so i suggest people to buy bitcoin now while the price is cheap or else bitcoin will make another history again  on the last quarter of the year don't get left behind take risk now or else you will not get profit on december which is the christmas i already seen this kind of events many times and seen bitcoin fly high
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:08:28 PM

Well i hope this is the start that bitcoin and other altcoins will rise again.no more for red days.its start slowly pump day by day .and if bitcoin will pump again more investors will invest.

Hope this Green Zone days will last for long. I believe that the market fall times really exhausted many guys here. I am waiting when BTC will go to the Moon.
Elviragreg

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:50:49 PM

I think that's true, some time this bicoin is experiencing price increases in the market. Maybe this is a good time to invest bitcoin I think.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

Yes the market is stable again, and I think it will be a good start for bitcoin, and I think this year's bitcoin will again give good returns like in 2017. Bitcoin will turn our dreams into reality.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:08:31 PM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

Yes, I have heard so much of this information from market analysts. It looks like bitcoin will do that. We need to buy or dig a bitcoin right now to get a huge profit margin in the future. I will buy 5 bitcoin and hold. thanks for your article has given me motivation in investing in bitcoin.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:36:53 PM

mining is always profitable.  and yes we all can see the market red light turn into green gradually. we are hoping bitcoin to take previous position as were last december. crossing $9000 is not bad at all. just want to see it $19000 again.

bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:05:51 PM

That is a very nice one to see, after the challenges, red and red colour day by day, currently is not much like the it used to be and market is serious going high, bitcoin has done it again by over the panic and force news. Bitcoin is the best so far to invest.
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:09:07 PM

believe that green chart would rising up again and good for all the investor who waited too much, bitcoin value maybe doubled now.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:16:19 PM

I think this is really the start of Green days. Because bitcoin today is really slowly rising as well maybe we can gain a lot of profit if we are going to invest it today.
ogtejiri

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:56:26 PM

this is good news for bitcoin, i believe we will see more green days soon for bitcoin and price will sky rocket. the bitcoin idea is a great one and will surely overcome all obstacles sooner than we think
cordlesslake

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:15:43 PM

I have been hearing the same forecasts for months. I think we must all be calm and wait because every day there are those who announce the recovery and who announces the death of the btc.
koleskok

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:46:07 PM

If we say green days that means its a good news for us. It means more opportunities for us to earn a lot. And it means many is trusting bitcoin that gives us way to have more and more bitcoin and earning.
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:45:56 PM

yes green days are indeed coming for bitcoin. investors are coming back gradually and soon we will see bitcoin rise back
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:50:32 PM

these analysis and the recent recovery of btc make us thing that the bull season is very near and we can expect the prices to go up and more up once again and hope it will happen soon.

THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:58:21 PM

mining has always been profitable and will remain profitable and it doesn't matter much how much the price is. the difficulty will always make sure it remains profitable in the same level as always.

the rest i can agree with. and i believe we are going to see $11k before this month ends which will be going back to normal once again.
Yes! It will hit 11k for sure.

everyone is waiting for bitcoin for $ 50000  Grin i to  Grin

and it's gonna happen!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: