Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:23:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin  (Read 2255 times)
frank2018

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:30:51 PM

This will still be depending on the market trend and on how investors cope or react with the way the its value fluctuates. Overall, good job bitcoin stay strong.
askabir6

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:34:56 PM

Green days already in past as far as i know, price decreasing nowadays and nobody know why it's happening. At my opinion wales just need to make more money and they making price low to buy more bitcoins
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:37:09 PM

Positive trends going around the world on bitcoin , recently it went to 10000$ and now back to 9150$ which shows it will increase to 12000$  in another one month. More people are investing in btc which sign the positive towards bitcoin and soon it will reach 15000$.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:55:22 PM

Yes green days are coming for bitcoins as the crypto market started to recover, soon the prices of bitcoins will reach $ 20000 USD and the right to invest to earn good amount of returns from your investment as early and experts on the bitcoins are of the opinion that as the price of bitcoins has reached $ 20000 USD last December there is a possibility for the bitcoins to hit $ 50000 USD by this December and can bring more millionaires from the bitcoin community. From next quarter the prices of bitcoins will start a rally and could reach the all time highest point.

PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:21:58 PM

As I see market in green days and good growth, but I advise investors not to sleep on a victory, and the market can fluctuate at any time. If you trade, you can take money which you had invested and to keep profit for trade continuation. It is important to keep your money for long term. it better
tomir

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:26:57 PM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

I fear that soon the market will cease to be stable and red days will come again. I'm afraid to lose my investment again.. Many analysts say that the market will fall again.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:39:02 PM

Things are looking good for the month of May and I think it will continue for the upcoming months. Bitcoin was revived again and things are starting to get busy in terms of investing. I like the fact that more investors are into bitcoin again and those who have given up last April will definitely regret what they have done ( it is said that a lot of investors sold their btc last April that is why btc price got dumped). GREEN GREEN GREEN. That is the color for May.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:41:26 PM

I was not sure about this so called bullish run to 10k recently and still I am not convinced.
I believe that we should be very cautios at this very moment , 10k was rejected and I personally think the momentum is gone and we will see fractal downwards direction.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Angel Rios

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:52:24 PM

Yes Green days are coming for bitcoin. Market deflation or growth by nature and elastic trajectory. It usually tends to decrease in value and lasts at the beginning of the year. A good signal recently made me believe that the market has returned to the cycle of maintaining fluctuations in the trend of growth. So, there are quite a lot of predictions about the growth area and the next curve that bitcoin will leap forward. I am interested in this information.
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:03:00 PM

green days are coming for bitcoin but it wasted a lot of time between 9-10k usd for 20 days. price could not break 200days resistance and 10k physicologic resistance. we need an action asap in order to see new ath this year.
crypto.kaka

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:05:50 PM

yes soon we see new ATH of Bitcoin i hope alt,s also move with bitcoin,s .
waqasanwar95

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:09:56 PM

i don't think that green day coming for bitcoin because green day coming but not for bitcoin it's for alts coins and bitcoin green days will come but the end of the year.
mrsimons121

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:13:46 PM

Indeed, sooner or later Bitcoin will be recovered; thus, the market and kther cryptocurrencies will no longer be red. It's going to be green where price will increase and the popularity will follow.
justicesquadron

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:22:38 PM

I agree. I think the worst days are behind us, but regardless of short-term movements bitcoin will likely go much, much higher. Institutional buyers are loading up.
venlo

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:34:20 PM

Great news,bitcoin is coming for green.This is what we really expect with cryptocurrency.We should expect bitcoin should rise higher more in the next months.Q3 is what i really expect to happen.
xxxRaidysxxx

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:35:36 PM

Day by day. we saw that using BTS stay more popular. I consider that bitcoin it will be certain profitable, and now the market begins to become green, and it means that almost all coins have the growing price, of course, it will be good news because she will get more profits
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:54:01 PM

green days are coming for bitcoin but it wasted a lot of time between 9-10k usd for 20 days. price could not break 200days resistance and 10k physicologic resistance. we need an action asap in order to see new ath this year.
Well for sure green days are really coming for bitcoin, and hoping that this month of may is will be the green days for bitcoin and hoping that the value of bitcoin will pump up to $15k so i can be profitable.
turkoglu23

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:56:16 PM

Yes. Green days are coming for Bitcoin. It is easiest currency in the world. No on replaced Bitcoin. It's Market rate is very high. One day Bircoin leading in the currency world.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:20:02 AM

I'm not surprised by that. Market deflation or growth by nature and elastic trajectory. It usually tends to decrease in value and lasts at the beginning of the year. A good signal recently made me believe that the market has returned to the cycle of maintaining fluctuations in the trend of growth. So, there are quite a lot of predictions about the growth area and the next curve that bitcoin will leap forward. I am interested in this information.
rejekitiban

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:25:59 AM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

I like to hear greendays are coming for bitcoin. I still hold my btc to wait the matket will recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: