Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:10:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin  (Read 2255 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:04:08 AM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

This some kind of positive feeds,when after you post this price grows in good value maybe you have done a great analysis on this one.

Suppose that bitcoin are going ups and down still here in $9,000 but the best thing here is wer gaining,and many have seelinh their coins those who has trapped from the dip early of February.
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:18:32 AM

I think green days are coming, too. That correction drop, which started in February, ended in mid-March. Then a period of recovery began. The fluctuation that we have experienced in this period is very normal, because the period in which people who have a lot of money earn the best money are these recovery periods. Now it is time for these fluctuations to end and the total amount of money in the crypt money market to increase. We start to rise rapidly with a few positive and promising explanations. The most important problem that the Bitcoin community needs to solve is the speed of Bitcoin transfers. Transfer of a money to be used as a means of payment can not take 15-20 minutes. It can not be used as a payment instrument at this rate. When this problem is solved, the price of bitcoin will increase suddenly. But here we are leaving segwit supporters. I think the block increase will not solve this problem. Yes it will be a relief for a short time, but when we think long term, the block increase will be a limited solution. A more qualified and easy solution must be provided.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:22:25 AM

If we say green days that means its a good news for us. It means more opportunities for us to earn a lot. And it means many is trusting bitcoin that gives us way to have more and more bitcoin and earning.
serenacalce

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:15:00 AM

I knew this things are coming those believers who kept the faith are the one who can made a profit from this scenario,anyway this is not knew experts and old timers knew that Bitcoin will eventually regain its price and this is what happening right now.
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:18:37 AM

Its a light in my eyes to see green in my portfolio so i hope it will be soon that Bitcoin days are coming and i wish it will last and also the price will increase in long terms.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:26:17 AM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

Bitcoin mining is profitable, however it consume a lot of electricity and not good for the environment, I also heard an advertisement about bitcoin that the largest bitcoin mining industry will be green in terms of the use of electricity. It is a very good news that bitcoin prices will increase again. And I hope it will continue
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:31:27 AM

The market is recovering from the correction, and all the investment losses last year were not up to the original price, so I hope that bitcoin will continue to rise.

I am now more and more confident about bitcoin, and yesterday's hack did not affect its price, which is still rising.
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:46:31 AM

I hope that it will keep going so that price will start rising again and will reach its peaked price last year which is $19000. I think before the end of the year, bitcoin price will climbed to $20000 because it is just repeating the trend every year. It surpass its peaked price every year for the past several years now so lets all hope that bitcoin will recover soon. This might be a good start today and for the coming days.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:57:13 AM

Bitcoin is slowly rising and I believe that the green day is near, maybe next week we can experience a huge pump. I think the starting point of the pump status us thus week maybe it will continue to rise in the next coming days. I think bitcoin will now the best coin in crypto and ifvwe are going to hold it we Can really become more profitable in the near future.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:16:16 AM

well I'm not surprise the history will repeat, bitcoin will reach the highest peak again in this year and it could possible surpass at $20,000.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:25:39 AM

Actually, what I believe, there are a lot of (actually most of) investors invested in Bitcoin without having the heart to take the risks and they actually are no INvestors - just jumped on the boat to make some risk-free quick profit. Now, whales, who became whales by trading and investing in stock market, who can predict a possible price trend and has the power to manipulate the market, are manipulating the market, taking it down and panic sellers are selling in damn cheap - whales are literally eating up those piles.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:27:48 AM

I believe it will grow more like $10k or above. And yes, mining is still profitable. And I think, that mining makes the btc increase. The market also is recovering. So I wish it will grow more this coming months. Or the history will repeat.
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:33:44 AM

It looks like that the cryptomarket is recoverings slowly. But just dont forget. Last january it dumps to 6000 thousand, and after that it rised to twelve thousands and everybody thoug its over the good times it coming. And what happend then? It drops again to seven thousands. So dont be happy to early, the market can change anytime. So you see bitcoin doesnt hold the thenthousand support line. So actually its in a hot phase, and it could be down again. So just be prepared.
iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

The market is recovering from the correction, and all the investment losses last year were not up to the original price, so I hope that bitcoin will continue to rise.

I am now more and more confident about bitcoin, and yesterday's hack did not affect its price, which is still rising.
Digital currency, bitcoin BTCUSD, +1.05% , slipped back below $9,000 early Thursday, trading to its lowest level of the week at $8,660.87. However, an afternoon recovery saw the price move back into the green.
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:41:08 AM

Very true. Currently the crypto market continues to be in the green zone. It shows that all the coins are in good condition inside meaning that all the coins are kept rising. A good time to buy and invest. Now everyone who has joined here including me too hopes bitcoin keeps going up and waiting for Bitcoin to reach $ 45,000 or more. Grin

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
mr.bean865

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:45:01 AM

Yes you can say that. If we see the stats of last month for price of bitcoin that for sure its a green signal for all the bitcoin investors and their losses are going to be filled go some extent.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:47:57 AM

Let’s see.

This some kind of positive feeds,when after you post this price grows in good value maybe you have done a great analysis on this one.

Suppose that bitcoin are going ups and down still here in $9,000 but the best thing here is wer gaining,and many have seelinh their coins those who has trapped from the dip early of February.
although it's been so annoying to wait for weeks, still we are thankful that it rises a bit, not only for those who were trapped last month but for all those who are panicked that the price might drop lower than the average, besides it is normal to a market to have a bit pull down.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:54:23 AM

Let’s see.

although it's been so annoying to wait for weeks, still we are thankful that it rises a bit, not only for those who were trapped last month but for all those who are panicked that the price might drop lower than the average, besides it is normal to a market to have a bit pull down.
Green day is maybe  the beginning to launch to its  bull run
 as expected, the important thing is if you haven't missed the opportunity. If bitcoin price really soar high there's no meaning if you weren't able to  buy or hold.

troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:14:45 AM

we have been waiting for them for a long time, now the market has turned around and will only grow to new heights. Maybe by the end of the year we will be 30 000?
IMMBAGGA

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:19:06 AM

Yes I agree that green days are back.  Now market will rise to new heights.  It may break previous records.  So get ready and welcome the rising sun.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: