Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:58:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin  (Read 2255 times)
Diniil

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

ELONCITY

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:38:06 AM

I'm waiting for the price of 12000 by the end of may. If you analyze the market, you can see that the price will soon begin to grow rapidly.

yahamidu

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:48:43 AM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

It is a good news, I think Bitcoin will rise again, just as it will also fall again. That is the very nature of new markets. There are many factors that play into the volatility of this market but the fact is that the cryptomarket and blockchain market is here to stay. The volatility is normal.
Marvelio

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:22:21 AM

I hope so if we look at the market now, positive bitcoin trend and I hope this situation will continue. when it passes $ 10000 next week everyone will talk about the $ 15k barrier, if it gets through it then we all will know that there is a bright future ahead for bitcoin. The highest all time new this year for bitcoin.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:27:57 AM

Nice to see positive insight backed with analytical news and facts to prove your green prediction.

Indeed, with all the positive signs around, all are hopeful that bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies will soar high and strong.

Though predictions of a bullish season seems to fail one after the other, it is still good to see that bitcoin's current value is still undeniable high than it used to.

I'm with you all, patiently (in high hopes) waiting for the bullish season of bitcoin.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:35:56 AM

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

This prediction already happen a few weeks ago and hopely bitcoin price can break level $10k. I do believe that if bitcoin price break level $10k, it will continue rising because i think thats resistance level.
Many expert already said that bitcoin price can reach $25k end this years and I think we can wait that prediction happen
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:07:58 AM

Of the top 10 coin market, all are "green" growth. It is interesting to note that Bitcoin is the biggest gainer. This is good news for the electronic money market.
We just hold it.
david roman

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:15:42 AM

it seems like a grail day sign is already happening, we can see that 3-week bitcoin prices do not drop below $ 9000 so this is a positive sign that prices are skyrocketing, continuing to buy and hold are things that will make us earn big profits.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:31:50 AM

Last few days we experience the green day. It means the bitcoin can recover lost cost last December. This the signal that we need to continue to believe on the bitcoin. Price of the bitcoin is like a Ferris wheel sometimes down sometimes up. I am fortunate on that green day I was convert little amount of bitcoin to pay my bills.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:52:01 AM

I see the market is getting green and almost all the coins slowly have started up and it will make us happy because it is a good signal for us to be able to get profit again
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:56:14 AM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

I believe that these green days are very close. Bitcoin is currently 9280.66 US Dollars already and I think it will continue to grow for the rest the year. It is already recovering from the previous drops so I believe that we are gaining a lot this year. I hope that more people will start their investments so we can all earn more income and make bitcoin more common in the market.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:58:39 AM

I see the market is getting green and almost all the coins slowly have started up and it will make us happy because it is a good signal for us to be able to get profit again
It is in green and hopefully it would be continuing to increase because were suffering in down market for almost 4months now. Many of us here were excited so everyone of us can earned. This movement lately offering a good notes that price anytime market will jump.
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:10:15 PM

I agree with you, i hope bitcoin price will be increased again. i feel so happy and very excited and want to earn much money again.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

Yeah, after red day on the march, it is time for bitcoin to rise back to the surface.
not only bitcoin, but other cryptocurrency as well. what i dont understand is what was affecting the price.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Fergal Rodriguez

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:34:40 PM

I hope this good trend last longer till end of year. I belive that bitcoin will make new record this year. Just extend our patiance and hopes bitcoin will grows bigger. Bitcoin is making good trend now I'm sure everyone in this forum happy for that.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

Green Day is a very happy day for me because the price is increasing and stable enough for this month may the price of bitcoin like this though increase little by little.

saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:08:05 PM

Yes Bitcoin's market price may increase soon. Because the Bitcoin price goes down for a few days every year but by the end of the year the price increases again and breaks its last price record and creates a new record. This is going to happen this year too. We have to wait for this.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:13:19 PM

Finally ! Bitcoin prices have been rising for millions of investors for a long time. Prices began to rise slowly. I hope the bull season keeps its continuity.
With the increase in prices, the subcoins started falling. Be careful.
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:19:48 PM

Let’s see.

We should not release false hope to people just because of some news released somewhere. We cannot fully predict what will happen to bitcoin next since its value is still volatile at the moment. Its price has been playing a bit stable these past few weeks but still let us keep on believing that soon, it will rise back again to its high value which will make it more profitable.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:20:47 PM

After a long term wait the time has come . The existing days will be the green days of bitcoin and I hope that  without any lag that golden days need to come in reality. And I will always pray for that.
Witmeur27

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:23:26 PM

Nice!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: