Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:14:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin  (Read 2255 times)
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:20:20 PM

I already felt for positive income that coming in from bitcoin and I hope it will be happened the soonest possible. Good profit returned for all of us.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:16:40 PM

bitcoin will continue to grow even better than the year before. many more green and it will keeps on moving up little by little, bitcoin. the Bitcoin market is starting to get green and that means almost all coins have a rising price.
TaliskerDarkStorm

Activity: 1106
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:21:07 PM

When i look at the market it seems like green days already here but we need better days. I really trust bitcoin and i’m sure that it’ll be rising in the coming months/ years. Let’s wait and see Smiley
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:25:25 PM

it looks like the whole altcoin asset is starting to recover slowly
no big pum this time like November 2017 yesterday, where BTC up 400% within 3 days
I am still waiting for the normal price to release all assets
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:29:04 PM

wearing better than not doing nothing never stops to dig out Altcoin that it is the future for all with the dense forest it becomes a good potential for those of us who know it
al maruf

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:43:36 PM

yes, Sir, I also hope that there will be green, and golden days in front, green business profit loss, and virtual currency is more than that, but in the current market situation, there is good news of Bitcoin.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:58:44 PM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

Thankfully,bitcoin is striving to be on top again. This is what should we really expect with cryptocurrencies. I believe that it is a growing economy and tht many are anticipating its breakthrough. We should expect bitcoin to rise higher in the next months.

Yes bitcoin's price is increasing and it is a good news for all of us.The investors of bitcoin are also now happy as they have started receiving their profits for they have waited long.Signature campaigns are also now paying good payments.Now it will continue to grow like it did in 2017.People are buying bitcoins now because the prices are rising.The demand of bitcoin is also now rising and that is why its price is rising.It will rule the market in the coming future.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:54:29 PM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

Bitcoin will be back in the demand of market as the next quarter approaches. I think it will continue to grow until the last quarter when we will expect that bitcoin will increase more in its price than it did last year. I can see that it surpass everyone's expectations and estimation. I can see that investments and trades will be profitable at the end of the year.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:58:14 PM

Let’s see.

Bitcoin is preparing itself before it fly high up again. While the price is not that high right now, I advice everyone to buy bitcoin and start your investment now. When the prices rises up again, I think it will fly pass last year's maximum. Thanks to bitcoin, more people will be happy in the end of year when I think bitcoin will rise up.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:58:35 PM

I am on the alert for a new correction.
I think btc will take off but not before a hard correction.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:04:10 PM

Indeed, you are right and those predictions of the people about bitcoin are becoming true. The price of bitcoin has increased and people are now starting to move and trade their coins for bitcoin. Hope that this will continue for the next months.

GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:02:29 PM

such a good growth was already in the past year! there is no eternal growth, sooner or later the market will turn green and everything will go down! the main thing is to get out of the market in time, I think it will be closer to summer! so while there is a good opportunity to earn it is necessary to earn!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:08:09 PM

I really began to feel much more confident when the price started to rise. It has recovered almost 50% of its previous high value and this undoubtedly calms down.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Nhor1011

Activity: 994

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:09:13 PM

We are hoping for the continues growth og bitcoin now in the market. I believe it will hit more than my expectation. But of course the possibility that bitcoin drop again is always there since market and bitcoin are volatile. We need to think always positive about bitcoin because we saw now it is increasing together with thr demand.

Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:13:24 PM

We really have been waiting for this growth for a long time. When a long landing lasts only one thing pleases, the price is about to begin to grow. Therefore, I congratulate everyone, we have gone through a rather difficult period.

Menawikitajodohkok

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:14:13 PM

indeed now the green flag is often fluttering in bitcoin. but not all coin prices rise. even my friend always complains because the coin price is still on the ruined. only slightly improved not long ago then fell again.
vnck25

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:31:26 PM

I believe for Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies it was green days from the start! The ups and downs are quite common in any market cycle and we should be aware of that. In terms of investing and taking profits yes, for the past several months there was a bearish run, but all in all I think that cryptos are here to stay and they are gradually gaining recognition everywhere, especially among the public.  The technology behind Bitcoins, Altcoins and the blockchain are solid and they have and will always be in the green. For all you investors who wants to gain a quick buck and exit things might be quite the opposite.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:37:03 PM

We really have been waiting for this growth for a long time. When a long landing lasts only one thing pleases, the price is about to begin to grow. Therefore, I congratulate everyone, we have gone through a rather difficult period.
It seems like a grail day sign is already happening, we can see that 3-week bitcoin prices do not drop below $ 9000 so this is a positive sign that prices are skyrocketing, continuing to buy and hold are things that will make us earn big profits.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:53:44 PM

i don't think there are have been times miners didn't get profit. Even in bearish markets, there is still some profit to be made from mining; it all depends on how many parties are involved in the mining. Markets have been quite stable in the past couple of weeks. It is expected that we see a rise in bitcoin price up to 10K by the end of June.
brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:18:24 AM

People tend to forget the fact that volatility is a two-way phenomenon. The situation that has occurred in the last 24 hours is a vivid confirmation of this. Bitcoin demonstrated to us that increasing $ 500 is a matter of several hours for crypto currency. Naturally, such sudden movements cause excitement in the investor environment, however, for bitcoin itself, this is hardly a negative phenomenon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: