Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:21:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin  (Read 2255 times)
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:17:11 PM

Green days! It's good to see the market this green. You know that every coin grows. I believe that next bitkoyn will gain momentum. So keep and buy more bitcoins, because, by the end of the year, you will not regret it.
anussayme

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

We are all waiting for the bitcoin blue days as well as the wish that the virtual currency will be profitable this year, in my country, there are so many virtual currency contradictions among the investors with the primary cover. They want to get rid of the virtual currency.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:34:48 PM

Bitcoin has rising in price and market in the next few days experiencing a green market.Green days! It'll must be happen.I believe that next bitcoin will gain momentum.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:44:37 PM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

After a short correction yesterday and bitcon price fall to 8.7k$ now it slowly moving ip and surpass 9.2k$ level if the gradual movement continue maybe we can expect bitcoin price would would reach to 9.7k$-10k$.

calum holding25

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:49:50 PM

So excited and agree with that. Is very good when seeing market is green it very nice for eyes and heart lol. But i think this season it will have a good season for bitcoin
Green for may and july, bitcoin will bump soon
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:56:22 PM

Let’s see.

it is very hard to choose between all the opinions of so said experts. I'm not a day trader, so I really can't judge, I simply believe bitcoin can be used widely and I know that means the market cap of trillions, not billions worth usd
marukochanx3

Activity: 167
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:56:50 PM

Well that's how the market sometimes goes up or down but it can be a big advantage as well as hope for the multitude who still hold bitcoin to sell it as bitcoin market continues to rise as well as other altcoins also increase as the bitcoin price increases. hopefully all of us can happen ..
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:57:48 PM

So excited and agree with that. Is very good when seeing market is green it very nice for eyes and heart lol. But i think this season it will have a good season for bitcoin
Green for may and july, bitcoin will bump soon
if this is really very happy news gan, because at this time it is very difficult also to hear the news that discuss bitcoin it can be up. because this is very eagerly awaited by the bitcoiners.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:31:13 PM

I remember these days last year, around August/September we heard similar news of hedge funds and institutions turning their gaze towards Bitcoin/Crypto. That's when we saw the miraculous increase from $5,000 to almost $20,000.

If we can keep up this positive momentum, and if the lightning network does its job, we should see the $40,000 BTC by early next year, and potentially much higher not long after.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:37:51 PM

Yes, the long drawdown made us nervous, but the prices are really starting to go up, and it pleases.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:51:26 PM

Let’s see.

I agree with you. We must just all be positive about it. I believe that bitcoin would still repeat it's history to strike the best value again and what we need to do about it is just to be patient for good things are yet to come. There's a big possibility that bitcoin might reach it's target by the end of the year.

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:59:26 PM

This year bitcoin will go up i know   to improve again. When we look at Bitcoin's past, it seems that the price has fallen first, then it always rises to its old price and some rich companies are also going to join bitcoin which will give more energy and power to bitcoin, i do not think Bitcoin would hurt investors.
SupplyBloc

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:02:12 PM

Some 'big money' has seemingly got the entry point they were looking. They will likely be in for the long haul so yes, strong hands. Other than the inevitable price collapse at 19k, we've seen lots of positive news over the last 4 months and the space is moving very fast. Interesting times ahead
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:02:41 PM

Sure what is the green days coming soon? Remember, the whales there will not keep quiet, better just enjoy the fluctuations that occur. Do not just want a profit that is too long for later if you do not want to be an audience when others are enjoying the benefits.
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:04:25 PM

surely it nice when seeing a green green market right now, it very good to our pocket, and i think it can being a more green when it comes to a world cup because russia are accepted bitcoin and i think it can make many people are using it in there

MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:12:41 PM

After this long period of over 4 months while the price was moving up and down around 6000$ and 9000$ I think it's time to see the price passing 10.000$. After June the price should start to go up and stay there for a long time, at least until the end of the year.

I have seen analysts saying bitcoin is going to reach 20.000$ until the end of the year because in at the beginning of the summers starts the bull run.I also think that is going to happen because we all know what happened last year.
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:20:37 PM

Bitcoin now are $9000 and i hope it will continur to increase more in this coming this. We don't really know what will be the bitcoin price tomorrow and the next couple of months buy we are bitcoin believer that always believe bitcoin will go up more than price before end of 2017.We are just hoping it will be the start of rising of bitcoin this year.

I think It exceeds its peak rates every year for the last few years now so it allows all hope that bitcoin will recover soon. This may be a good start today and for the next few days.
I really hope that it will continue so that the price will start up again and will reach its peak price of last year which is $ 19,000. I think before the end of the year, bitcoin prices will rise to $ 20,000 because it only repeats the trend every year.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:26:33 PM

Yes, the price is slow but rising and I could now be a lot calmer since every landing is a lot of stress for me.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:51:22 AM

And they have already come! As we see bitcoin begins to recover and I hope, by the end of the year we can see the update of the previous high cost bitcoin!
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:12:53 AM

Yes, fingers are crossed and waiting for the greener days to come in for the bitcoins to increase its price ten thousand times more than the current value. Hopefully the prices of bitcoins could cross $ 20000 USD soon, and good expertise of bitcoins are of the opinion by year ending the price of bitcoins could even go above $ 50000 USD which will be the highest hit of bitcoins in the history of crypto currencies and mostly there are chances for wider group to accept the bitcoins and block chain technology.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: