Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:11:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMOKE BLOCKCHAIN] SMOKE NETWORK - Smoke, Get Paid. Repeat. [SMOKE.IO]  (Read 34853 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
heyimsnuffles

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:23:59 PM

Can someone explain, why USA and China are prohibitted from contributing to the icon sale?
I understand china, as  stated on https://smoke.network/ico under faq "As such citizens from these countries are blocked from the Smoke Network ICO due to unclear regulatory rules by their governments",
but USA? I do not live there, so I'm not familiar with the regulations.
Would appreciate if someone could explain a little more.

Its the same situation for the majority of ICOs. The reason people from those countries are currently banned from participating in ICOs is best explained in the text you quoted - "unclear regulatory rules by their governments". Because the regulatory rules regarding ICOs are unclear for those countries the ICO projects are playing safe by preventing people from those countries from investing in case they break any laws.

Thanks for explaining, what about countries that do not have clear regulations on these things?
I mean, it is surely not illegal in europe, but when there a no regulation this means a little grey zone, correct me if I'm wrong. Or you can invest your money in whatever you want - I guess that is the way most countries handle that.
its illegal in the most part of europe, in norway you get jailed 1month for 20grams!!!
that was not what I ment. I ment buying in the ico
oh its only usa, that has problems to buy ico, as far as i know!
so it suits me percfekt to be located in europe, so i can purchase smoke everyday!

the ban on ICOs is stupid in the US...and I mean if they wanted to track it they could but at this point they don't care because they see it as gambling anyways
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:26:24 PM

Can someone explain, why USA and China are prohibitted from contributing to the icon sale?
I understand china, as  stated on https://smoke.network/ico under faq "As such citizens from these countries are blocked from the Smoke Network ICO due to unclear regulatory rules by their governments",
but USA? I do not live there, so I'm not familiar with the regulations.
Would appreciate if someone could explain a little more.

Its the same situation for the majority of ICOs. The reason people from those countries are currently banned from participating in ICOs is best explained in the text you quoted - "unclear regulatory rules by their governments". Because the regulatory rules regarding ICOs are unclear for those countries the ICO projects are playing safe by preventing people from those countries from investing in case they break any laws.

I also believe they are trying to protect the people more so as well. I doubt they care about the securities as much as "fuck trump coin" is collecting money on people and it is going to amount to nothing. That is the reason for the ban IMO
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:27:21 PM

need some smoking whales to push this hard cap here! lol  Cool
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:37:18 PM

yea
you are the man?
TMARK446

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:36:40 AM

I'm so in! Still, though, I figured your project is also about, you know, regular smoking, not just weed, is that true? I'm too lazy to read the roadmap, and for that I have to apologize Cheesy Hey, at least, I'm being honest here!

That is a good question there. I would suggest that although primary for cannabis smoking, you could still do some cool smoke tricks with smoking cigarettes or hookah or vaping non cannabis based products - and get payed in SMOKE for posting cool videos and stuff.  Grin

You can also write some smoke stories lol, or. even pictures you took. while someone was smoking...... its all cool 😎
ghayas

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:35:47 AM

I'm so in! Still, though, I figured your project is also about, you know, regular smoking, not just weed, is that true? I'm too lazy to read the roadmap, and for that I have to apologize Cheesy Hey, at least, I'm being honest here!

Lolx... Non-Cannabis Smokers are like our First Cousins. So, yeah they are more than welcome to join. Rest assured, the madness on the SMOKE.NETWORK will turn them cannabist. Cool Cool

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
manishmike

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:06:56 AM

Haha.... I guess most of the smoke whales are enjoining smoking....
manishmike

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:07:59 AM

That is a good question there. I would suggest that although primary for cannabis smoking, you could still do some cool smoke tricks with smoking cigarettes or hookah or vaping non cannabis based products - and get payed in SMOKE for posting cool videos and stuff.  Grin

You can also write some smoke stories lol, or. even pictures you took. while someone was smoking...... its all cool 😎

Basically just write what ever you want about smokes...
manishmike

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:11:13 AM

Primarily about weeds. But it won’t be a problem posting other smokes relates....
Larsinist

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:41:57 AM

Primarily about weeds. But it won’t be a problem posting other smokes relates....
Then am gonna make some post about my cigarette smoking, heheh
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:08:40 AM

Do so man, you sure can do a few cool tricks  Grin

Did you buy some or are you collecting through airdrop, or both?
Larsinist

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:45:17 AM

i have done both things, so i have some now, but it feels like to little!
how about you?Huh?
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:46:37 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 11:05:56 AM by char0n

That is a good question there. I would suggest that although primary for cannabis smoking, you could still do some cool smoke tricks with smoking cigarettes or hookah or vaping non cannabis based products - and get payed in SMOKE for posting cool videos and stuff.  Grin

Do so man, you sure can do a few cool tricks  Grin

how about you?Huh?
still need to get some more investment going,
have done both too, but I have the same feeling as you.
Fomo is strong Roll Eyes
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:08:34 PM

yea
you are the man?

Lol, I am not the man haha
Larsinist

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:34:12 PM

That is a good question there. I would suggest that although primary for cannabis smoking, you could still do some cool smoke tricks with smoking cigarettes or hookah or vaping non cannabis based products - and get payed in SMOKE for posting cool videos and stuff.  Grin

Do so man, you sure can do a few cool tricks  Grin

how about you?Huh?
still need to get some more investment going,
have done both too, but I have the same feeling as you.
Fomo is strong Roll Eyes
true, fomo is strong, yes, but i know this will be a good investment!
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:04:04 PM

how about you?Huh?

the awesome thing about this is also the low float of tokens...that is a big deal concerning companies that actually produce a product...with a low float and greed of people wanting in sometimes there are none to sell
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:07:33 PM

I personally believe it will evolve into a platform where you can talk about ANYTHING smoking related. Smoking it, investing in it, taxing it, regulation, anything. It will be a good place for people to go within that community and will likely bring them out of hiding Smiley Grin
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:25:23 PM

Do you have a signature bounty campaign besides this airdrop? This is the first airdrop i joined since a long time (otherwise I avoid airdrops).
The way the airdrop is made, i find very special and well organized by the tasks that can be done.
This looks like a serious airdrop and that's why I like it.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
TMARK446

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:51:45 PM

they definitely will, i guess - they waiting for everything to be perfect - lol - they you all see whales magic.
TMARK446

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:54:16 PM

Smoke get paid, repeat huh?  Huh

How does that work?

The basic concept is like steem. You might want to check out the smoke wp

If you smoke and get paid 🤗 tell me who wound'nt repeat 🔂 hahahahahah every one definitely will hahah

I am not a Smoker. But I feel like getting started.That 'get paid' -always works xD
😂 😂 😂 then repeat 🔂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: